What Happened to the Tea Party Caucus?

What Happened to the Tea Party Caucus?

There are 56 comments on the rollcall.com story from Mar 20, 2013, titled What Happened to the Tea Party Caucus?. In it, rollcall.com reports that:

Democrats slam the group as a haven for radicals while conservatives tout membership among their bona fides, but the fact is Rep.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at rollcall.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Eric Gustafson

Virginia Beach, VA

#53 Mar 24, 2013
see the light wrote:
<quoted text>I know he won the Mexican Americans and illegals . They don't matter.
Their vote mattered enough that the Republicans are trying desperately to pursue the Hispanic, and Mexican American votes for 2016 the vote that in 2008 and 2012 canceled out your vote.

He won Hispanics, 45% of Whites, 75% of Asians, and 90% of the Black Votes......

Outside the clusters in America were Republicans have limited political affiliation to their party members, the Republicans are doomed in America. 2014 Will be the GOP last stand in America politically.... 2016 will see the GOP washed from American political landscape.

To many people are starting to see that the Republicans are not committed to Equality, the single fundamental principle of America.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#54 Mar 24, 2013
Eric Gustafson wrote:
<quoted text>
Their vote mattered enough that the Republicans are trying desperately to pursue the Hispanic, and Mexican American votes for 2016 the vote that in 2008 and 2012 canceled out your vote.
He won Hispanics, 45% of Whites, 75% of Asians, and 90% of the Black Votes......
Outside the clusters in America were Republicans have limited political affiliation to their party members, the Republicans are doomed in America. 2014 Will be the GOP last stand in America politically.... 2016 will see the GOP washed from American political landscape.
To many people are starting to see that the Republicans are not committed to Equality, the single fundamental principle of America.
The blacks vote almost 100 percent Dem because about 70 percent of the black community is on welfare, same with the Mexicans. The Mexican women are now 50 percent having kids out of wedlock and going onto welfare and they have twice the rate of high school dropouts that the black community has and 4 times higher rate of high school dropouts than whites do. If you look at neighborhoods where it is whites who pay property taxes, those schools have about 97 percent high school graduation rate, whereas in welfare neighborhoods no one pays for the schools and they have 60 percent drop out rates. That is how well welfare is working out.

Romney made a mistake to talk about a trade war with China and so he lost the Asian vote. They are mainly small business owners, taxpayers so they tend to vote Republican. But they import a lot of manufactured goods from China and sell them here so they don't want a trade war with China.

The white vote Obama got is mainly the older people who are on local, state and federal government pensions, the ones in unions who have big contracts. They know that Obama gives tons of money to the states to keep the bankrupt pensions going. And then the gays and the young people who have no clue that the debt is off the charts and that the U.S. is at collapse. They are young and have no experience with a country collapsing so they don't know what is about to happen. People who lived through the Great Depression and who are not on a government pension don't vote Dem and they know a country can collapse. They know about soup lines and people making camps in parks.
Eric Gustafson

Virginia Beach, VA

#55 Mar 24, 2013
4.4 Million citizens in America receive Welfare..... Now, for there to be 70% of the Black and Mexican/American Population in America on welfare that would come to more than 22 to 50 Million receiving welfare.

Based on the numbers, I would believe you are a prime candidate who receives welfare being you can't count and thus wouldn't have basic qualifications to get a job beyond being a box jockey at minimum wage.

People who think like you haven't been successful here of late in American politics. We have to continue to give you a voice to be heard. It's good the Republican party provides you the platform.

Speak loudly and often, please.
PeakOil Is The Problem wrote:
<quoted text>The blacks vote almost 100 percent Dem because about 70 percent of the black community is on welfare, same with the Mexicans. The Mexican women are now 50 percent having kids out of wedlock and going onto welfare and they have twice the rate of high school dropouts that the black community has and 4 times higher rate of high school dropouts than whites do. If you look at neighborhoods where it is whites who pay property taxes, those schools have about 97 percent high school graduation rate, whereas in welfare neighborhoods no one pays for the schools and they have 60 percent drop out rates. That is how well welfare is working out.
Romney made a mistake to talk about a trade war with China and so he lost the Asian vote. They are mainly small business owners, taxpayers so they tend to vote Republican. But they import a lot of manufactured goods from China and sell them here so they don't want a trade war with China.
The white vote Obama got is mainly the older people who are on local, state and federal government pensions, the ones in unions who have big contracts. They know that Obama gives tons of money to the states to keep the bankrupt pensions going. And then the gays and the young people who have no clue that the debt is off the charts and that the U.S. is at collapse. They are young and have no experience with a country collapsing so they don't know what is about to happen. People who lived through the Great Depression and who are not on a government pension don't vote Dem and they know a country can collapse. They know about soup lines and people making camps in parks.

Since: Jul 07

Newport News, VA

#59 Mar 25, 2013
Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' monkey piss, the fact that anyone with a brain prefer what your dumb monkey azz calls a klansman is an indication of how low your sorry racist Republiklan tea bigot party has sunk. They gots you in the gated, err, fenced in section 8 trailer park plantation ghetto where they can keep eyes on you stupid racist yard monkeys.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
my, what a fine representative of the liberal democrat party. i am sure you do them all proud!
see the light

United States

#60 Mar 25, 2013
<quoted text>Yo' light piss, thanks for the nice suck up to me gorilla compliment. But with you never seeing me before, it is obvious your fugly dumb monkey azz was looking in the mirror when you said gorilla face. Too bad it does not take away the fact that you are still a stupid COONservative racist yard monkey.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
You're the only Gorilla face, and sound like one too.

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#61 Mar 25, 2013
<quoted text>Yo' pissface, a gang of white klan monkeys abducted a Black youth name Emmett Till from his home. They tortured him until they were tired of him. Then they shot him in the head and dumped his body in a body of water with weights tied to his legs. It took a gang of racist whites to kill one Black youth. What does your monkey azz have to say about that?
your honor, that baby reached out of his stroller and snatched my skittles, I thought his bottle was a 9, it was self defense.

Alpharetta, GA

#65 Mar 26, 2013
<quoted text>Yo' pissface, a gang of white klan monkeys abducted a Black youth name Emmett Till from his home. They tortured him until they were tired of him. Then they shot him in the head and dumped his body in a body of water with weights tied to his legs. It took a gang of racist whites to kill one Black youth. What does your monkey azz have to say about that?
baby killers have no defense

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

#66 Mar 26, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
baby killers have no defense
Agreed.

Newport News, VA

#71 Mar 26, 2013
<quoted text>Yo' newz piss, thank you for your suck up compliment. But it surely dies not take away from the sorry piss for brains racist that you are.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
yo dark piss: you got piss comin out of your ears. better check that depends--may be time to change it...
see the light

United States

#73 Mar 27, 2013
<quoted text>Yo' light piss, thanks for the nice suck up to me gorilla compliment. But with you never seeing me before, it is obvious your fugly dumb monkey azz was looking in the mirror when you said gorilla face. Too bad it does not take away the fact that you are still a stupid COONservative racist yard monkey.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Illiterate COON!
see the light

United States

#75 Mar 28, 2013
<quoted text>Yo' piss monkey, thanks for the nice suck up to me gorilla compliment. But with you never seeing me before, it is obvious your fugly dumb monkey azz was looking in the mirror when you said gorilla face. Too bad it does not take away the fact that you are still a stupid COONservative racist yard monkey.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Jealous Dumbocrat

Alpharetta, GA

#78 Mar 29, 2013
<quoted text>Yo inbred piss, racist klan monkeys like you that have sex with under age relatives have no defense.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
yo honky hater....kiss my pink ass.
see the light

United States

#80 Mar 30, 2013
<quoted text>Yo' light piss, I feel guilty beating up on your klan monkey azz. You keep giving me those suck up compliments. But I must continue to beating up on your monkey azz ya' stupid tea bigot yard monkey simply because that is what you are.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Don't feel bad, cause I know your'e illiterate and can't help it.
see the light

United States

#82 Mar 31, 2013
<quoted text>Yo' monkey piss, this time read slowly you stupid pea brain.
Yo' light piss, I feel guilty beating up on your klan monkey azz. You keep giving me those suck up compliments. But I must continue to beating up on your monkey azz ya' stupid tea bigot yard monkey simply because that is what you are.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Your'e the one who's a dead wringer for the monkey. Black, hairy,makes noises and eats bananas.

Newport News, VA

#84 Apr 1, 2013
does anyone get the feeling all of these "piss" poor comments are coming from a junior high spammer??? just sayin...
see the light

United States

#86 Apr 1, 2013
GoodNewz wrote:
does anyone get the feeling all of these "piss" poor comments are coming from a junior high spammer??? just sayin...
Those are the only words that goon knows.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgia Government Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ga. state Rep. Betty Price asks about quarantin... Oct '17 Strange Days 3
News Tom Price resigns as health secretary over flig... Oct '17 Cat 8
News Statue of Martin Luther King Jr. took years and... Sep '17 southern at heart 10
News In Georgia, a Democratic upset depends on a bal... Aug '17 C Kersey 188
News The Latest: Trump tweets back at 'Morning Joe' Aug '17 NymeriaStark 12
News New C.D.C. Chief Saw Coca-Cola as Ally in Obesi... Jul '17 Cordwainer Trout 2
News Black Georgia lawmakers blast Trump panel on vo... Jul '17 truth teller 1
More from around the web