Bankruptcy drama for Jay Black continues

Bankruptcy drama for Jay Black continues

There are 6619 comments on the Newsday.com story from Jul 14, 2006, titled Bankruptcy drama for Jay Black continues. In it, Newsday.com reports that:

First they wanted to take his name and the name of his group. Now they want to take his home.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.com.

LowLifeFromFLA

Phoenix, AZ

#5812 Jan 18, 2013
Some people are lucky to be 5'2" isn't that right Joey?

Get some work with Jay B and you won't have to live off you dead Mothers $$$$$$ you little broke bastard.
GFYS

New York, NY

#5813 Jan 18, 2013
LowLifeFromFLA wrote:
Some people are lucky to be 5'2" isn't that right Joey?
Get some work with Jay B and you won't have to live off you dead Mothers $$$$$$ you little broke bastard.
I guess you don't like Joey Dee, but that's not who I am jerk off. Are you still living off the money your old lady makes from hustling?
Blamitonthebossa nova

Lyons, CO

#5815 Jan 18, 2013
Hispanic's/Latino's. Try hispanics and latinos. I wonder if Jay met Nate. Nate chucked Joey & Frankie out the door in '66 asking for royalties. Moishey was busy signing Tommy James to a multimilliondollah Moishey job in the next room. D 5' 2", Pesci 5' 3",Frankie 5' 5",Jay 6'.
Blamitonthebossa nova

Lyons, CO

#5816 Jan 18, 2013
How come all these Jersey italian singers are shrimps? A whiff of Seacaucus marsh must do it. Murray The K: Ahhhhh Baaayyy!
LivingWell

Phoenix, AZ

#5817 Jan 19, 2013
GFYS wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you don't like Joey Dee, but that's not who I am jerk off. Are you still living off the money your old lady makes from hustling?
No, I'm still living off the money jerkoff's like you pay for protection.
HaterofLowLifes

Phoenix, AZ

#5818 Jan 19, 2013
It's funny that every location the jerkoff is blogging from are low class communities,especially North Fort Meyers Florida.Altamonte Springs is one big graveyard that the only person making more than 40k a year is Mohammed at 7-11.This jerkoff is a transplant from the Garden State and is happy living in a 35k module home with a few plastic palm trees in front of the ramp.
Blamitonthebossa nova

Lyons, CO

#5819 Jan 19, 2013
You get these NY area transplants living in garbage cities in Florida all the time. The regular schmo has his rusted 1986 Econoline van living in the beat up double-wide. Both D & B banked nothing. They wrote nuthin. They got jacked by their record companies. They can't get a gigs like Floorman or Rosenberg. The Rascals had to turn away hundreds knockin them dead in 2012. You got Blattman diggin for change in Wood Haven for a bagel.
Up yours

Dallas, TX

#5820 Jan 19, 2013
LivingWell wrote:
<quoted text>No, I'm still living off the money jerkoff's like you pay for protection.
So you still have the money your old lady made from hustling, good, everyone should have some rainy day money. Buddy, you're as clueless as they come, and no one ever paid you a dime, you probably paid them. You're just another friekin wannabe scum bag.
TotallyAgree

Phoenix, AZ

#5822 Jan 19, 2013
Blamitonthebossanova wrote:
You get these NY area transplants living in garbage cities in Florida all the time. The regular schmo has his rusted 1986 Econoline van living in the beat up double-wide. Both D & B banked nothing. They wrote nuthin. They got jacked by their record companies. They can't get a gigs like Floorman or Rosenberg. The Rascals had to turn away hundreds knockin them dead in 2012. You got Blattman diggin for change in Wood Haven for a bagel.
You are so right about these schmos living cheap in Florida and this Jersey piece of crap can only fool his Mother.Eversince his wife passed on it's been nothing but pocket pool for this idiot.Never seen someone so pissed over loaning JB 25G's and it seems that he can really use the cash right now.Gigs are scarce at the local senior centers and younger crowd hates the Peppermint Twist.Maybe it could sell as a jingle for a tampon commercial or something....GEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZ Z
Blamitonthebossa nova

Aurora, CO

#5824 Jan 19, 2013
25G's to a three time chapter 7-ite living in a condo with leased vehicle. Geezus, thatsa lot of envelope shows. You oughta have seen the poor schmos living in St. Lucie County in '84 buying General Developement Company rackteering land and overpriced places. One guy paid 70G and now worth 48G and he still has his '86 van and a name Abe. Moishey owned the song/publishing, The Chin the club...talk about getting battered by the usual suspects.
Bunch of loosers

New York, NY

#5825 Jan 19, 2013
That says it
BobEubanks

Phoenix, AZ

#5826 Jan 19, 2013
Blamitonthebossanova wrote:
25G's to a three time chapter 7-ite living in a condo with leased vehicle. Geezus, thatsa lot of envelope shows. You oughta have seen the poor schmos living in St. Lucie County in '84 buying General Developement Company rackteering land and overpriced places. One guy paid 70G and now worth 48G and he still has his '86 van and a name Abe. Moishey owned the song/publishing, The Chin the club...talk about getting battered by the usual suspects.
General Delvelopement were sponsors for a game show called "Dream House" back in the early 80's and the few people that actually won houses were disappointed they were in Altamonte Springs Florida.Til this day the winners can't sell their homes and are turning down 20K offers....geeeezzz.They would have had better luck on the Newlywed Game with a couple of appliances from Newmark & Lewis.
Up Yours

Dallas, TX

#5827 Jan 19, 2013
BobEubanks wrote:
<quoted text>General Delvelopement were sponsors for a game show called "Dream House" back in the early 80's and the few people that actually won houses were disappointed they were in Altamonte Springs Florida.Til this day the winners can't sell their homes and are turning down 20K offers....geeeezzz.They would have had better luck on the Newlywed Game with a couple of appliances from Newmark & Lewis.
Hey Bob, 2 things, first, proxy servers, are all of you that friekin stupid. Next, did you ever notice your wifes left nipple is a bit smaller then her right one. I keep forgetting to tell you about that.
Blamitonthebossa nova

Aurora, CO

#5828 Jan 19, 2013
Port Saint Lucie got creamed by GDC. Poor souls with loser investments in '84. The '04ers really got blasted in WPB, 375ers still paying them down to 173 and no takers. Abe & Hilly & Samuel & Edgar & Murray from Jersey all got creamed.Fur coats from Dicker & Dicker of Beverly Hills, Monte Hall. I wonder if Jay got his second wife a mink when This Magic Moment hit? I like how San Antone can't spell losers, welcome to San Antone where the only white people left in the city limits have 5th grade grammar skills.
JoeyDisaLoser

Phoenix, AZ

#5829 Jan 20, 2013
Up Yours wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Bob, 2 things, first, proxy servers, are all of you that friekin stupid. Next, did you ever notice your wifes left nipple is a bit smaller then her right one. I keep forgetting to tell you about that.
Hey Joey, Get some help you short little bastard.For the last 10+ years your wife has been your left hand pal.Women do no like a man that has a small penis and we all know that viagra doesn't work for you,because ever with that it doesn't reach the height requirement to go on any of the rides.
Up Your jerk off

New York, NY

#5830 Jan 20, 2013
JoeyDisaLoser wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Joey, Get some help you short little bastard.For the last 10+ years your wife has been your left hand pal.Women do no like a man that has a small penis and we all know that viagra doesn't work for you,because ever with that it doesn't reach the height requirement to go on any of the rides.
For the millionth time, I am not Dee, nor do I give a crap about him. You still seem preoccupied with penis's, somethings not right with you flamer boy, get a life scum bag.
You jerk off

Dallas, TX

#5832 Jan 20, 2013
ProvethatyournotD wrote:
<quoted text>Until you prove that your not D go shit in your hat you little bastard and quit playing pocket pool.I would come visit you in Florida but the only 5 star hotel in your town is a Motel 6 and I hear rooms come with a free package of crab powder.Listen have a great day riding your bicycle collected cans and say hello to your Mother for me,ok jerkoff.
Truth is, I dont care who you think I am. Go visit Dee in Florida, it'll give me more time to bang your old lady again.
Blamitonthebossa nova

Aurora, CO

#5833 Jan 20, 2013
Joe Pesci-Joey-Eddie Brigati ought to have a Jersey short contest. My money is on Eddie. Davy Jones might have had him. So Jay, you spend the 25G the same way DeVito blew through the Seasons 100K '71 buy-out....booze,broads,gambli n? Work any of Gyp's establishments? Mountainside? Summit? Great Gorge Playboy Club?
Provethatyournot D

Phoenix, AZ

#5834 Jan 20, 2013
Hey D,

Heard your Mom & her uncle Al Sharpton are marching tomorrow....Lotts of Luck!!!!!
More power to you brother!
Fanta Grape Soda

Aurora, CO

#5835 Jan 20, 2013
Reverand Al Sharpton god bless ya on the march.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Florida Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Florida governor calls for FBI director to resi... 3 hr snarky anarchy 11
News Jeb Bush Bashes Donald Trump After Debate - Def... (Sep '15) 21 hr Dementia poppers 6
News Parkland, where the school shooting occurred, w... 23 hr Keith Poon 7
News Franklin County Florida Has Forgotten About Its... (Dec '13) Fri Man1up 5
i heart you baby Fri Her ex 2
First Lady Ivana Trump Thu nono 4
News Woman fired from Outback Steakhouse after compl... Thu Ugh 3
More from around the web