Bankruptcy drama for Jay Black continues

Bankruptcy drama for Jay Black continues

There are 6603 comments on the Newsday.com story from Jul 14, 2006, titled Bankruptcy drama for Jay Black continues. In it, Newsday.com reports that:

First they wanted to take his name and the name of his group. Now they want to take his home.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.com.

JupitersFranklin SQ

Phoenix, AZ

#5705 Jan 2, 2013
On occasion Jay would stop in and pick up a quarter-to-4 girl and head down to the Holiday Inn in Westbury to have a salami party with a girl that was drinking bourbon all night....Geezzzzz.
The next morning he made sure he stopped at the Lizards Donut Shop on Broadway in Hicksville on his way home to Woodbury to get some creamed filled donuts and a cup of java in a sippy cup.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Youknow

Ashburn, VA

#5706 Jan 2, 2013
JupitersFranklinSQ wrote:
On occasion Jay would stop in and pick up a quarter-to-4 girl and head down to the Holiday Inn in Westbury to have a salami party with a girl that was drinking bourbon all night....Geezzzzz.
The next morning he made sure he stopped at the Lizards Donut Shop on Broadway in Hicksville on his way home to Woodbury to get some creamed filled donuts and a cup of java in a sippy cup.
Thats all true, but only when he had a few bucks in his pocket, and thats wasnt very often. He id have a thing for ladies of color.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Sopranos Card Table

Aurora, CO

#5707 Jan 2, 2013
He shoulda done Playgirl for a few bucks in '73.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Youknow

Denver, CO

#5708 Jan 2, 2013
Sopranos Card Table wrote:
He shoulda done Playgirl for a few bucks in '73.
If he did he would have handed the check over to Tony Soprano within minutes of reciving it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Sopranos Card Table

Elizabeth, CO

#5709 Jan 2, 2013
Shades of Westbury.....Jr. & Sr. in the audience and the "great show, you can give it to Gene". Another Ace Paulie. Becker in Rolling Stone '74: "They had him in another room and we knew it was another paycheck not received from some mafia toilet we played in Jersey". Jersey Boys move over, a JATA or Tommy James show is needed. Same type of characters, different famalies.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Sopranos Card Table

Littleton, CO

#5710 Jan 3, 2013
Phil chuck me an ace. Where's da double-wide? Say we lay 50 units on Washington?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TrailerParkFacts

Phoenix, AZ

#5711 Jan 4, 2013
1.Your boat has not left the driveway in 15 years.
2.You think "The Nutcracker" is somethig you do off the high board.
3.You keep a can of RAID on the kitchen table.
4.Your house doesn't have curtains,but your truck does.
5.You can spit without opening your mouth.
6.You use a toilet brush to scratch your back.
7.You can't get married to your sweetheart because there's a law against it.
8.You think a "loaded dishwasher" is your wife being drunk.
9.The Halloween pumpkin on your porch has more teeth than your spouse.
10.You need one more hole punched in your card to get a freebie at The House of Tattoos.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
The facts are true

Fremont, CA

#5712 Jan 4, 2013
TrailerParkFacts wrote:
1.Your boat has not left the driveway in 15 years.
2.You think "The Nutcracker" is somethig you do off the high board.
3.You keep a can of RAID on the kitchen table.
4.Your house doesn't have curtains,but your truck does.
5.You can spit without opening your mouth.
6.You use a toilet brush to scratch your back.
7.You can't get married to your sweetheart because there's a law against it.
8.You think a "loaded dishwasher" is your wife being drunk.
9.The Halloween pumpkin on your porch has more teeth than your spouse.
10.You need one more hole punched in your card to get a freebie at The House of Tattoos.
Nice way to talk about Sally. The boat did leave the driveway........14 years ago !!!!!!!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Billy Batts

Elizabeth, CO

#5713 Jan 4, 2013
DeNiro screaming with laughter at the BS club meetin'! Ya fuhgot about da plastic bowlin pins littered in da yard and the '84 Econoline with the torn up NC State bumpah stickah on the tail. Pesci: So Blatts goes ta Gene, tell John da check is in da mail, and it was a Westbury check made out to da Begin Hunt & Fish with his name crossed out on it. Freakin John had Jackie go try to cash it and day said ya can't cross out names so we had him do three envelope shows in Brooklyn. Slammin hands on the table with massive laughter.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TrailParkAlert

Phoenix, AZ

#5714 Jan 5, 2013
*****Big Sale at the Piggly Wiggly*****

**All Shirts are free with a 2 pack purchase of Cigarettes**

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Billy Batts

Aurora, CO

#5715 Jan 5, 2013
Free shirts? We'd run trunk & trucks from Raleigh with cases of cigarettes fer all da machines in Brooklyn. Guiliani said 75% of all social clubs in Brooklyn had da NC tax stamp. Intense laughter at the table.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
JayBRoadTrip

Phoenix, AZ

#5716 Jan 6, 2013
Taking the bus with Louie to Aqueduct for little video Roulette and to bet Sunny Desert in the 8th.Jay got the tip from Tony D.and is covering the bet with his SSI check......geeeezzzz.
Later on tonight make a stop at Nick's Lobster house on Flatbush to sing some 4 Season's songs at the karaoke bar at Nick's.He still hates that little bastard for stealing his thunder at Westbury.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
SunnyDesertisaWi nner

Phoenix, AZ

#5717 Jan 6, 2013
Looks like Jay cleaned up today on Sunny Desert in the 8th at Aqueduct.Altough he lost on the Skins game he's still up few bucks and made his usual stop at the Lizards in Hicksville.Later on tonight Tony D is tryin to reach Jay for his cut and still n reurn call....Geezzzzzz.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Billy Batts

Denver, CO

#5718 Jan 7, 2013
My-loan! He's still crammin O.T.B.. 100 units on the Donkeys, I smell Raven squash on I-25. I'll be at The Bellagio droppin my cheese friday night. Aqueduct, jessus, I lost lots there way underage in '73, Cordero never won except with Jose Martin's horses. Jay: all da way with Denvah in the 44-14 beating. I wonder if he ever met Fat Pete Chiodo? Lucchese b.breaker at 400 pounds. He collected, oh yeah!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Paul

Fremont, CA

#5719 Jan 7, 2013
What a bunch od jerk offs trying to speak like a wise guy of days past. Smarten up jerks, or well send you to live with Sally.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Billy Batts

Fort Collins, CO

#5720 Jan 7, 2013
We ran with em, old school, lots of respect. Salli runs with Jay, that's cool. Al Davis ran with wise guys.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Mack

Dallas, TX

#5721 Jan 8, 2013
Billy Batts wrote:
We ran with em, old school, lots of respect. Salli runs with Jay, that's cool. Al Davis ran with wise guys.
You ran with hell, a few of you may have been flunkies. Dont tryo to BS someone who is in the know, and you buddy havent clue as to who I am, so BS others, not me. The only common denominator here is we all know what a dead beat JB is, it ends there.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Billy Batts

Englewood, CO

#5722 Jan 8, 2013
Guys named Mack in Dallas drive 18 wheelers in Arlington. Lube job off 30 at the TA.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Mack

Sault Sainte Marie, MI

#5723 Jan 8, 2013
Billy Batts wrote:
Guys named Mack in Dallas drive 18 wheelers in Arlington. Lube job off 30 at the TA.
You really dont think my name is Mack, and have you ever heard of a proxy server. Dont show your ignorance,a nd its wise not to be a wise ass. The common denominator here is we all know JB is a friekin dead beat, keep it where it belongs tough guy.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Mack

Providence, UT

#5724 Jan 8, 2013
as in proxy server...........

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Florida Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Poll: Trump now in play for general election 1 hr spocko 169
Tropical Storm Erika 4 hr Cuba King 1
News 'Anchor baby' fight scrambles Republican field 16 hr Gosh 131
News Trump: Blacks 'worse than just about ever' beca... 17 hr I am me 506
News Florida keeps eye on Tropical Storm Erika, coul... 22 hr GodSmacked 2
News Port Canaveral approves $90M bankroll for renov... Thu Dan in Brevard 1
Coon Dog Punch (Jul '09) Aug 26 clueless 40,562
More from around the web