Bankruptcy drama for Jay Black continues

Jul 14, 2006 Read more: Newsday.com 6,592
First they wanted to take his name and the name of his group. Now they want to take his home. Read more
Anonymous

Phoenix, AZ

#5313 Nov 12, 2012
Jaysucks wrote:
<quoted text>
You couldn't be further from the truth.
Hey jerkoff find something else to do with your spare time.We all know that you hate Jay B but your just too much you little piece of crap.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jaysucks

Cape Coral, FL

#5314 Nov 12, 2012
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>Hey jerkoff find something else to do with your spare time.We all know that you hate Jay B but your just too much you little piece of crap.
Sorry pal, Jay is too much, that's why he now plays the dump venues he does,and owns nothing. funny, I thought your name was jerk off.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Peppermint Lump

Littleton, CO

#5315 Nov 12, 2012
He looks like a dwarf next to Nedra. I wonder if played Moishey's Genovese room for free like Jay brown bagged for Dr. J or Frankie worked for Gyp at The Barn. I'd hate #2 too if I had to give him peeled C notes to stop the Westbury whoopin and got the Woodmere parrot line: Awk, leave a message n I'll get back to you.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jay Suckler

Littleton, CO

#5316 Nov 12, 2012
Chuck got told to leave his Angels coat behind and he told them to eat a log at The Sun and got arrested, Zito rules, Jay did one better: he listened and played for free for them. Yessahsah

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Saliane

Browns Summit, NC

#5317 Nov 12, 2012
Chuck Zito Fan Club wrote:
A retarded polka-dotted ape could see a hit 3 days before to escape. I thought he lived in Sands Point or Oyster Bay being a card carrying hitmaker selling 20 million units and getting Steely Dan their break. Jay owns nothing but his sunglasses and some toilet paper.
OK. He had plenty of time to get out. How much of his belongings do you think he was able to get out? He may have lost everything he had and you don't even care. You SHOULD care about EVERYone who lost their homes and some even their lives. But you don't. I ain't much, but I'd sure hate to be like you. And one of the first things you think is that bacause he does make good money---hey, why didn't the idiot live in a more prestigious place. Money, money, money with you. I wouldn't want to lose ANY home, but I'd rather lose one that cost $89,000 than 2 or 3 hundred thousand. And what do you mean you THOUGHT he lived here or there. I thought you knew where everybody lived, what they made, what they thought,what they say, what kind of poop they do. I think you're just a miserable, hateful person and don't have a kind bone in your body.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Music Lover

San Antonio, TX

#5318 Nov 13, 2012
Chuck Zito Fan Club wrote:
A retarded polka-dotted ape could see a hit 3 days before to escape. I thought he lived in Sands Point or Oyster Bay being a card carrying hitmaker selling 20 million units and getting Steely Dan their break. Jay owns nothing but his sunglasses and some toilet paper.
Now, Murray, you don't need to be so materialistic. I don't own a fancy home in a fancy Country Club community, either, but I'm a worthwhile citizen. It's a good thing for people to be less impressed by "things" and status. Would you and your friends be worth less if you lost everything you owned because of sickness or natural disaster? My house burned to the ground, but I didn't become less of a person as a result. I'm sure you've made some mistakes and even been known to behave in a way that hurt others. Surely you can admit to some character flaws. But you most likely feel that people should give you a break and not hold it against you when you are imperfect. I don't pretend to understand what makes anyone want to gamble, or how they can repeatedly submit to the losses, but it must be hell to be inside their heads. Those of us who don't have this addiction shake our heads and wonder why, just as people wonder about alcoholics, drug addicts, pathological liars, kleptomaniacs and career criminals. But it's not about their material largesse, and stuff shouldn't be the measure of a man. It saddens me to know there are people without a shred of empathy for anyone living with such a curse. I would rather enjoy Jay's wonderful talents and pray that he will overcome his weaknesses, than dwell on where he lives. I am actually disgusted at the excesses of some stars, at the same time I pity them for their vast emptiness.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Saliane

Browns Summit, NC

#5319 Nov 13, 2012
Jaysucks wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry pal, Jay is too much, that's why he now plays the dump venues he does,and owns nothing. funny, I thought your name was jerk off.
If you don't own anything, then you got nothing to lose,right.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Soprano Card Table

Aurora, CO

#5320 Nov 13, 2012
We are all chucking cards here, Pesci,Vincent,Pastore,Frankie, DeVito and laughing about things. Hey Walnuts, tell us about Jay at Palisades in '69..hahahaha. Day hud Cousin Brucie hold up da show til Vito had da check tossed to third pawtee, da Mets lost on a Toy Hammah Astrodome rocket.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Aimee

San Antonio, TX

#5321 Nov 13, 2012
Soprano Card Table wrote:
We are all chucking cards here, Pesci,Vincent,Pastore,Frankie, DeVito and laughing about things. Hey Walnuts, tell us about Jay at Palisades in '69..hahahaha. Day hud Cousin Brucie hold up da show til Vito had da check tossed to third pawtee, da Mets lost on a Toy Hammah Astrodome rocket.
Haha, now that's funny! I can hear those accents in your typed lines. I don't play cards, don't even know how, but I understand the poker parties are usually a bunch of guys being guys. Who else was the butt of the jokes? Girls don't razz each other as much as guys do. This is fun sharing.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jaysucks

Cape Coral, FL

#5322 Nov 13, 2012
Saliane wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't own anything, then you got nothing to lose,right.
if you've worked that many years in the industry, and you have nothing now, what do you call it? I call it 100% loser

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Soprano Card Table

Colorado Springs, CO

#5323 Nov 13, 2012
Ace! DeVito chuck em down. Yea, JATA worked every goombah toilet north of Toms River til da guys had enough of Waltah,Denny & Donny asking for at least gas munny. Laughter all over. DeVito: I was printing money at that time, Frankie knew I'd blow the buy-out in a year in Vegas. Laughter all over. Little Pussy: ya coulda worked my joint in Pelham. Hahahaha. Walnuts: I coulda taken his brown bag after the 8th at Yonkers went under for Jay and given ya back da bag Vinny. Intense laughter. Frankie V: Hey Joe tell em when you dug ditches at the DI golf course and Joe came back from the Sahara and cooked some mottsah. Does were da daze, all of us hustlin and Valli here was down 300G to Gyp courtesy this lootah here Tommy. Intense laughter.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Aimee

San Antonio, TX

#5324 Nov 13, 2012
Soprano Card Table wrote:
Ace! DeVito chuck em down. Yea, JATA worked every goombah toilet north of Toms River til da guys had enough of Waltah,Denny & Donny asking for at least gas munny. Laughter all over. DeVito: I was printing money at that time, Frankie knew I'd blow the buy-out in a year in Vegas. Laughter all over. Little Pussy: ya coulda worked my joint in Pelham. Hahahaha. Walnuts: I coulda taken his brown bag after the 8th at Yonkers went under for Jay and given ya back da bag Vinny. Intense laughter. Frankie V: Hey Joe tell em when you dug ditches at the DI golf course and Joe came back from the Sahara and cooked some mottsah. Does were da daze, all of us hustlin and Valli here was down 300G to Gyp courtesy this lootah here Tommy. Intense laughter.
You are on a roll! Keep it up and you will have a great script for a new movie. I think you had to be there to get that accent down, it's not something I could fake. But it's not a feminine thing anyway. I would love to see this played out in video. Thinking of who would play which role....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Saliane

Browns Summit, NC

#5325 Nov 13, 2012
Jaysucks wrote:
<quoted text>
if you've worked that many years in the industry, and you have nothing now, what do you call it? I call it 100% loser
There's so many sides to this. Sure, it's probably wonderful to live in a big, beautiful mansion if that's the kind of thing that turns you on. But why does anyone need a bedroom big enough to play football in, a bath big enough for 6 people to mill about in. I'd love to have a huge Victorian mansion furnished in the period. It'd be wonderful. But things can't make you happy. I've found that out--not on the scale you folks talk about,but things nontheless.
We moved into a double-wide 11 years ago--on 2 acres.(Please, no trailer trash jokes--I am not trash. Ain't much, but I'm a decent person). We're no happier than we were in the trailer park because the only thing that changed was our location. Maybe Jay had rather do things he likes to do rather than amass a huge fortune and lots of possessions to leave so his kids wouldn't have to work after he died. It evidently doesn't bother him a lot what he doesn't have. That little ol' trailer we lived in in the park--my taxes on that were around $125 a year. We moved here and they jumped to $785..That's not much to y'all, but it is to me. So---you save and buy something and get penalized every single year for it. I almost would rather be back living in that little dinky thing. It was a lot smaller and I was always wishing for something bigger, but we had shelter and we got by with what we had. I sure had more money to buy stuff for my family at Christmas. I'd just got tired of living right up somebody else's butt and having the park be able to tell me what I could and couldn't do on my own little puny lot.
When I was young,my Uncle Joe was what everybody called a wino--I prefer alcoholic. But he wasn't like that till a concrete wall fell on him while he was working construction. We thought he was going to die but he made it. Had trouble getting about after that, but walked everywhere he went, in pain most of the time. But you know, whenever he was around we all had a good time 'cause he seemed to be happy all the time. In spite of his addiction, he was still a good, decent man and we all loved him, and he loved us. And he may have been a loser, but Uncle Bo-my name for him even after I grew up-didn't have a pot to pee in, lived wherever anyone would let him stay and evidently was happy just to be alive. I wish I could be like that. Maybe Jay is kind of like Uncle Bo.I hope he IS happy. I even hope you are.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Gyp DeCarlo

Aurora, CO

#5326 Nov 13, 2012
I'd like to have had a piece of Jay like The Chin & Nose did but I got Seasons munny coutesy Tommy, butcha know whut? The life story made millions on the Jersey Boys stages so Tommy screwed up and da Seasons won in da end. Jay is broke in a rental condo and I'm 6 feet under and Kenny & Sandy lead crews all over da place. JGE: And dats daaa Stoweee!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Norton Nork

Phoenix, AZ

#5327 Nov 15, 2012
Where's Sandy Becker when you need him!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Aimee

San Antonio, TX

#5328 Nov 15, 2012
Norton Nork wrote:
Where's Sandy Becker when you need him!
Good question, I guess. Do you think he has some good stories? Not clear on who needs him or why, but I'm game. Not much of a telly fan, I never actually saw most of the things kids watched in other parts of the country. You seem to be steeped in that form of media, as you toss that out so casually. But I would have most likely been at school when that was shown. Wasn't it for little kids?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Sonny Fox

Aurora, CO

#5329 Nov 15, 2012
With Boshnick. Soupy's doin the mouse with Jesus. God bless Soupy Sales and The Young Rascals reunion in Portchester.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
JoeyDShortClub

Phoenix, AZ

#5330 Nov 16, 2012
Checked out Joey D's website and it looks like he hasn't had a gig in a while.The seniors in Florida are getting a little too old to do the Peppermint Twist and Joey seems to be upset that Jay B has more gigs.
Cheer up Joey, there is always work wih the circus you clown.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jaysucks

Cape Coral, FL

#5331 Nov 16, 2012
Jay is really playing some big venues. A few church groups, and candy store, singing at weddings so his legs dont get broken. If Joey Dee is a clown, Jay is Bozos mother. get a life, wake up and stop kissing the butt of a low life degenerate.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
DJay

Aurora, CO

#5332 Nov 16, 2012
The over 75 club should write books. Jay would be a best seller just about the goombah tales, D about playing toilets with Jimi Hendrix on guitar and washed up by '67. Tommy DeVito's would be great. 4 Season in prison for printing money.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Florida Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hillary approval ratings slip after State email... 1 hr see the light 293
News Black Babies Used as Alligator Bait in Florida 7 hr the circus is in ... 9
News GOP presidential hopefuls descend on N.H. 10 hr Sterkfontein Swar... 3
News Curly-Tailed Lizard Population Threatens Native... (Mar '08) 11 hr Go Blue Forever 147
News New Hampshire clash of Republican presidential ... 12 hr barefoot2626 12
News Immigration Debate Very Much Alive on Campaign ... 13 hr Who Guessed it 6
News Political role reversals: Republicans bash Koch... Sat vib_ram 1
More from around the web