Bankruptcy drama for Jay Black continues

Bankruptcy drama for Jay Black continues

There are 6619 comments on the Newsday.com story from Jul 14, 2006, titled Bankruptcy drama for Jay Black continues. In it, Newsday.com reports that:

First they wanted to take his name and the name of his group. Now they want to take his home.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.com.

JB FAN CLUB

United States

#2433 Nov 5, 2010
JATA takes 5K anywhere someone will hire the cover group.
Lucy Mangini

Valley Stream, NY

#2434 Nov 7, 2010
The new Jay and the Americans are a superb and classy group. Saw them a year ago and now all of our friends are going to see them at an upcoming event at a country club. I feel that anyone that picks this group apart is only because they are jealous!!!! Rock on guys we all love you. Looking forward to seeing you soon.
rfgs

Brooklyn, NY

#2435 Nov 7, 2010
saw jay last night at westbury
still puts on a wonderful show--he is the voice we remember-- he keeps the audience in the palm of his hands--great show--keep perfoming for us jay--
Former Band Member

Bronx, NY

#2436 Nov 8, 2010
JB FAN CLUB is the one and only Jason "The Cokeman" Stone.The piece of crap manager that Blatt got rid because of his problems.How
Blatt can keep you in his life is beyond me.
Jayshouldrot

Lehigh Acres, FL

#2437 Nov 10, 2010
JB FAN CLUB wrote:
You know something. Jay thinks Jayshouldrot is a foul mouthed pig and Jayshouldrot is about to lose his home to foreclosure as well. Jayshouldrot is writing on the internet because he is a lonely piece of crap with no friends and has no job. He should be very careful how he talks about others.
Im sitting in a 3 million dollar home in Port Royal Fl ( with no mortgage) and a great career behind me in entertainment, much unlike foul mouthed Jay who is in hock up to his slimy eye balls, screw you and Jay.
Bosco

Brighton, CO

#2438 Nov 13, 2010
I wonder if still does brown bag shows for friends of Jr.?
Jay B

Patchogue, NY

#2439 Dec 6, 2010
Jayshouldrot wrote:
<quoted text>
Im sitting in a 3 million dollar home in Port Royal Fl ( with no mortgage) and a great career behind me in entertainment, much unlike foul mouthed Jay who is in hock up to his slimy eye balls, screw you and Jay.
What line of work are you in?THE CIRCUS!You are a clown to even think that you are better than me.
Bosco

Loveland, CO

#2440 Dec 8, 2010
Jay wants OTB to live.
Jayshouldrot

Fort Myers, FL

#2441 Dec 8, 2010
Jay B wrote:
<quoted text>What line of work are you in?THE CIRCUS!You are a clown to even think that you are better than me.
Jay a sick alley cat is better then you. I think you know who I am. I told you where I live. I took delivery of a Bentley Continental a few weeks ago. What are you driving a chevy? Face the facts, you're a foul mouthed loser with no future. by now ate your age you should be living the good life, not trying to hustle cheap gigs.
Jay B

Patchogue, NY

#2442 Dec 9, 2010
Jayshouldrot wrote:
<quoted text>
Jay a sick alley cat is better then you. I think you know who I am. I told you where I live. I took delivery of a Bentley Continental a few weeks ago. What are you driving a chevy? Face the facts, you're a foul mouthed loser with no future. by now ate your age you should be living the good life, not trying to hustle cheap gigs.
Why don't you use your real name you piece of crap.I know who you are not MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
Jayshouldrot

Fort Myers, FL

#2443 Dec 13, 2010
Jay B wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you use your real name you piece of crap.I know who you are not MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
If you are jay, then you know who I am by the location I gave of my home. You could be a total fake, although Jay has always been a fake no talent piece of trash. Thank God Im not you.
Bosco

United States

#2444 Dec 16, 2010
I heard Jay stiffed the limo driver at Westbury. Catch Jay in Bensonhurst singing at Murray's place.
Jay B

Patchogue, NY

#2445 Dec 22, 2010
Jayshouldrot wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are jay, then you know who I am by the location I gave of my home. You could be a total fake, although Jay has always been a fake no talent piece of trash. Thank God Im not you.
Happy holidays to the trash man that lives with his parents.
Jayshouldrot

Fort Myers, FL

#2446 Dec 23, 2010
Jay B wrote:
<quoted text>Happy holidays to the trash man that lives with his parents.
You're the bankrupt scum bag, not me, I don't live with my parents, maybe you should move in with yours. I'm sitting in a mansion, I didn't put my money up my nose like you did. jealousy is a bitch, and so are you.
Bosco

United States

#2447 Dec 24, 2010
Maybe Jay can open for Frankie and The 4 Chippendales.
Bosco

Loveland, CO

#2448 Dec 30, 2010
I wonder what Jay got for Christmas? Maybe tickets to see Jay & The Americans in Vegas.
Jay B

Patchogue, NY

#2449 Dec 31, 2010
Sounds like we have another wise ass on topix.
Bosco should change his name to Quick and get out of the topix page.
Bosco

Brighton, CO

#2450 Jan 3, 2011
Good ole Jay, steamed n pressed by United Artists for 2 million big ones. Jay coulda been living by Billy Joel on the east end if he had a good lawyer in '64.
Bosco

Fort Collins, CO

#2451 Jan 9, 2011
I wonder if Jay shoveled his snow or was it a Mr. Boochagaloop's crew of 4 shovelers?
Jay B

Patchogue, NY

#2452 Jan 10, 2011
Bosco wrote:
I wonder if Jay shoveled his snow or was it a Mr. Boochagaloop's crew of 4 shovelers?
I had your mama shovel my walks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Florida Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) Sun The Peoples Media 3,082
This and That (Dec '08) Jan 19 Same Location 25,994
News Central Florida largely silent on banning gay-c... Jan 13 Wholly Silicon Wafer 7
News Senator: Drilling plan carve-out for Florida ma... Jan 12 Flip Flopper 2
News Trump administration says no oil drilling off F... Jan 11 paint can fumes 2
Episcopalian Gays Jan 10 Kobe 2
News Someone's spying on Florida legislators. Tallah... Jan 6 SMH 4
More from around the web