Deadbeat parents >
nameless

Spring Hill, FL

#1 Feb 4, 2013
I am trying to start a debate. I would like to see both side's comment on where they stand with childsupport "laws". Are they really working?
The laws in florida seem to be failing in my view. As a single mother doing my bestto support my child it is very disheartening to see the system fail my child. They only seem to help if you are on some type of government assistance."welfare"
My question is do you believe the othere parent should be responsible in assisting in financial care of the child weather or not they want anything to do with the child? What can I do to assist in getting the help I need? Beside the regular phone call to childsupport. I am a worker always have been. I feel as if my child has no real voice and it is my job to provide every opportunity to excel. Looking for some real insight and helpful advice. Thanks in advance
I would also like to hear from you ladies going thru the same thing.
lawyer

Spring Hill, FL

#2 Feb 4, 2013
Doglaw

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Florida Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 50 dead in Florida nightclub shooting, worst in... 49 min Go Blue Forever 1,295
News Florida teens still behind national average on ... (Aug '08) Sat Paddling has its ... 20
News Marco Rubio, in reversal, will seek re-election... Jun 23 He Named Me Black... 5
News Trump's campaign spends $6 million with Trump c... Jun 23 Chilli J 7
News Marco Rubio of Florida will seek Senate re-elec... Jun 23 Go Blue Forever 1
News 2 Floridas emerge in attitudes toward LGBT comm... Jun 23 JohnInToronto 2
Japan Has Been Mastermind of Olympic Games from... Jun 22 fukuda 1
More from around the web