Bizarre Florida death

Feb 27, 2012 Full story: www.winknews.com 18

Officials in north Florida say a man was killed when a trash bin struck him in a bizarre crash at a grocery store parking lot.

Read more

“Everyone knows that!!!”

Since: Feb 12

Tell me...Does it hurt much?

#1 Feb 27, 2012
Outstanding story..thanks for all the useful information. If they erect a memorial I'm gonna kick it over!

“Are We Having Fun Yet???”

Since: Jun 08

If Not, Why Not!!!

#2 Feb 27, 2012
No details but I'll bet the driver of the car was going way too fast. He certainly was not on the main part of the parking lot and not paying attention to his driving. The driver is just fine and now one person is dead and another one is hurt.

“Lights Out In Georgia!”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#3 Feb 27, 2012
Saw it on CSI. Life imitating art.

“Jody”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#4 Feb 27, 2012
Anyone else find it amusing that the headline is about a "Bizarre Florida" death?

Lately it's always "Florida". What a state.

“Everyone knows that!!!”

Since: Feb 12

Tell me...Does it hurt much?

#5 Feb 27, 2012
off the trail wrote:
Anyone else find it amusing that the headline is about a "Bizarre Florida" death?
Lately it's always "Florida". What a state.
It comes in spurts but it is more often Florida than anywhere else. What happened to my once beautiful state?

“Never summon "Anything" ....”

Since: Feb 11

..... you can't banish, lol

#6 Feb 27, 2012
_yernogood_ wrote:
<quoted text>It comes in spurts but it is more often Florida than anywhere else. What happened to my once beautiful state?
You let the old people in .....

“Are We Having Fun Yet???”

Since: Jun 08

If Not, Why Not!!!

#7 Feb 27, 2012
_yernogood_ wrote:
<quoted text>It comes in spurts but it is more often Florida than anywhere else. What happened to my once beautiful state?
Crap happends all over the country and world. Just check out Yahoo for a day or two or go to some forums right here at Topix. If you just hang at your local forums all you see is what is happening in Florida.

“Everyone knows that!!!”

Since: Feb 12

Tell me...Does it hurt much?

#8 Feb 27, 2012
Fish_sticks wrote:
<quoted text>
You let the old people in .....
Those damn old people and their geriatric gangs!

“Everyone knows that!!!”

Since: Feb 12

Tell me...Does it hurt much?

#9 Feb 27, 2012
Tiger Lilly wrote:
<quoted text>
Crap happends all over the country and world. Just check out Yahoo for a day or two or go to some forums right here at Topix. If you just hang at your local forums all you see is what is happening in Florida.
I travel around the world several times a day on these forums and to make it feel like I'm really traveling I spin my chair around with every post. I'm so phqng dizzy!

“Are We Having Fun Yet???”

Since: Jun 08

If Not, Why Not!!!

#10 Feb 27, 2012
_yernogood_ wrote:
<quoted text>I travel around the world several times a day on these forums and to make it feel like I'm really traveling I spin my chair around with every post. I'm so phqng dizzy!
LOL....your post deserves a cool tune!!! Jax, Fl group covering another Jax, Fl group.

Shinedown
Simple Man
&fe ature=relmfu

“Everyone knows that!!!”

Since: Feb 12

Tell me...Does it hurt much?

#11 Feb 27, 2012
Tiger Lilly wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL....your post deserves a cool tune!!! Jax, Fl group covering another Jax, Fl group.
Shinedown
Simple Man
I shine down on ALL the simple men!

“Are We Having Fun Yet???”

Since: Jun 08

If Not, Why Not!!!

#12 Feb 27, 2012
_yernogood_ wrote:
<quoted text>I shine down on ALL the simple men!
I'll have to take your word for it. Hope you liked the tune!!!
Mainline Florida

Tampa, FL

#13 Feb 27, 2012
_yernogood_ wrote:
<quoted text>It comes in spurts but it is more often Florida than anywhere else. What happened to my once beautiful state?
"Development" happens.
Aspirin Between My Legos

Philadelphia, PA

#14 Feb 27, 2012
You don't richocet - killed by a trash bin?

“Jody”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#15 Feb 27, 2012
He was trashed in public.

Ok, ok, reporting myself.
Ron Jon

North Port, FL

#16 Feb 28, 2012
_yernogood_ wrote:
<quoted text>I shine down on ALL the simple men!
Once again I could not help but notice that your old _yernogood- name got banned for racist, flaming posting at over 9000 BS post. So you went to the _yernogood_ name.
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! You have to start all over again, loser.
Your trolling *ss is done! The reason being, I will report every varition on your OC flaming name everytime you post.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
TOPIX HAS YOUR NUMBER LOSER!!!!!!!

Your last variation of yernogood has been reported to Topix and will soon be banned.
Look forward to closing any other of you OC postings LOOOOSER!
HAHAHAHAHA!

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#17 Feb 28, 2012
Yes really nice story!! Thanks for sharing.

“Jody”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#18 Feb 28, 2012
Canned news items. Hee he.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Florida Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rubio says willing to defy European allies on p... 8 hr yas 16
News Gov. Rick Scott and Cabinet refuse to honor Con... 8 hr Oh No You Di-nt 8
News Central Florida needs to break the obesity cycle (Jul '13) Wed Chris 140
News As Florida governor, Bush aggressively used exe... Tue Le Duped 1
News Schiavo remembers Bush as 'making him miserable Mar 24 kadamson 7
News Thousands Of South Floridians Attend Pro-israel... (Jan '09) Mar 23 Miami66 5
News Florida Rep. Patrick Murphy announcing bid for ... Mar 23 Emily Latella 2
More from around the web