In Florida, Medicare is not a senior-...

In Florida, Medicare is not a senior-only issue

There are 31 comments on the The Capital-Journal story from Sep 2, 2012, titled In Florida, Medicare is not a senior-only issue. In it, The Capital-Journal reports that:

In this Aug. 31, 2012 file photo, President Barack Obama speaks in El Paso, Texas.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Capital-Journal.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#1 Sep 2, 2012
Obama wants to spend America into oblivion.
Gravediggers

United States

#2 Sep 2, 2012
It's the economy, lack of jobs, dependence on foreign energy, high cost of gas and incredible cost of food.

President Obama had his opportunity, and we are still suffering as a nation. We are actually more divided, than united, as a country.

America needs the quiet, dignified and capable leadership of Mitt Romney.

Romney has the proven skills, the acumen that America needs.

We don't need any more of the division create by Obama and his administration.

We need to be united.

Since: Feb 07

Whitman,Ma

#3 Sep 2, 2012
Medicare is everyoesproblem. Your Grandparents, parents and ypung people. Obummer has alrady raidd the cah register. he should be fired for that big episode. If you worked for a company and took 716 Billion out of the coffers, yu would be fired. or in jail. Most likely the latter if you were Republican.
Makes sense

Dearborn, MI

#4 Sep 2, 2012
Wake up USA wrote:
Medicare is everyoesproblem. Your Grandparents, parents and ypung people. Obummer has alrady raidd the cah register. he should be fired for that big episode. If you worked for a company and took 716 Billion out of the coffers, yu would be fired. or in jail. Most likely the latter if you were Republican.
I wanted the government to cut spending on Medicare. Quit your beotching.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#5 Sep 2, 2012
Makes sense wrote:
<quoted text>
I wanted the government to cut spending on Medicare. Quit your beotching.
Obama doesn't even take care of his own brother. I guess you and him think alike.
conservative crapola

Zionhill, PA

#6 Sep 2, 2012
Obama cuts the provider side which has been ripping off patients for years. It doesn't cut the patient side. This is just another fallacy from the rugby/lyan LIE machine.
Mothra

Tempe, AZ

#7 Sep 2, 2012
conservative crapola wrote:
Obama cuts the provider side which has been ripping off patients for years. It doesn't cut the patient side. This is just another fallacy from the rugby/lyan LIE machine.
The "provider side" services the "patient side".

Gawd... you're dumb.
Mu Words

Carol Stream, IL

#8 Sep 2, 2012
Eighthman wrote:
Obama wants to spend America into oblivion.
don't think about Obama much!! do U kno watt is meanney!!!;)
Mu Words

Carol Stream, IL

#9 Sep 2, 2012
stop think obama orelse U dreammie about him/her all night-just laugh along with Obamath;-000
Mu Words

Carol Stream, IL

#10 Sep 2, 2012
Wake up USA wrote:
Wake^^^USA!!! why? it"s goody to sleeep a long one n dream wet all the time;-000
Mu Words

Carol Stream, IL

#11 Sep 2, 2012
Gravediggers wrote:
It's the economy, lack of jobs, dependence on foreign energy, high cost of gas and incredible cost of food.
President Obama had his opportunity, and we are still suffering as a nation. We are actually more divided, than united, as a country.
America needs the quiet, dignified and capable leadership of Mitt Romney.
Romney has the proven skills, the acumen that America needs.
We don't need any more of the division create by Obama and his administration.
We need to be united.
Hu knee to be united? U9ed!!!!!!!!!;-000
Robert

Lees Summit, MO

#12 Sep 2, 2012
And when the Providers stop accepting Medicare patients, what will happen next? Where will the medicare patients go then? Liberals never think 3 moves ahead! Blinded by what can I get for nothing? Everything costs money! Somebody pays. Maybe not the freeloaders, but somebody else picks up their costs too!!!
conservative crapola

Zionhill, PA

#13 Sep 2, 2012
Mothra wrote:
<quoted text>
The "provider side" services the "patient side".
Gawd... you're dumb.
So, you still don't understand. Turn off fux and try to find the FACTS on your own. Stupid teabooger.
conservative crapola

Zionhill, PA

#14 Sep 2, 2012
Robert wrote:
<quoted text>
And when the Providers stop accepting Medicare patients, what will happen next? Where will the medicare patients go then? Liberals never think 3 moves ahead! Blinded by what can I get for nothing? Everything costs money! Somebody pays. Maybe not the freeloaders, but somebody else picks up their costs too!!!
The providers are under NO obligation to accept the proposed vouchers. Where will they go?
Mothra

Tempe, AZ

#15 Sep 2, 2012
<quoted text>
So, you still don't understand. Turn off fux and try to find the FACTS on your own. Stupid teabooger.
If you had "facts" you would have provided them with your claim.

Instead, you offer worthless arguments and waste bandwidth with inane insults.

Begone, troll.
conservative crapola

Zionhill, PA

#16 Sep 2, 2012
Mothra wrote:
<quoted text>
If you had "facts" you would have provided them with your claim.
Instead, you offer worthless arguments and waste bandwidth with inane insults.
Begone, troll.
sorry mothballs. You're fux mentality has relegated you to mothballs.
Mothra

Tempe, AZ

#18 Sep 2, 2012
<quoted text>
sorry mothballs. You're fux mentality has relegated you to mothballs.
Once again, you rely on insults to prove your "facts".

Begone, troll.
Makes sense

Dearborn, MI

#19 Sep 2, 2012
Eighthman wrote:
<quoted text>Obama doesn't even take care of his own brother. I guess you and him think alike.
Why should he? You Medicare government suckers are probably happy that his brother can get MEDICARE!!!!!!!
Makes sense

Dearborn, MI

#20 Sep 2, 2012
Eighthman wrote:
<quoted text>Obama doesn't even take care of his own brother. I guess you and him think alike.
Leech! I'm GLAD Obama cut Medicare and certainly hope whoever is the next president will cut the whole program, maybe start by reducing the benefits to VOUCHERS.
Je lai baisee

AOL

#21 Sep 2, 2012
Vouchers? Who said the private sector insurance can put up the money to provide better preventive and reactive medical treatment? Private insu

Vouchers simply means "It is your problem and not the government problem"! I can not imagine an AIG telling my provider what they can do for me to prevent or cure an environmental induced or genetic proned disease and all based on my salary and my accumulated resources.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Florida Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any Indivisables Feb 17 ardith 2
www.chemsarus.com the new scammer page. Feb 14 SMITH 3
Get-rc.to und rc-supply.co Beware Scam Police !? Feb 14 SMITH 9
pha.privatetrade erfahrung Feb 14 SMITH 71
Top 10 Research Chemicals Shop EU. Feb 13 DerSchweizer 14
News Judge: Cake makers didn't discriminate by refus... Feb 13 Imprtnrd 6
Sell cheap price handbags www.soloffer2008.co (Jun '14) Feb 12 alawsi 8
More from around the web