rubygoober

Ringgold, GA

#32882 Aug 5, 2010
Hal wrote:
<quoted text> Hi again, getting ready to leave for a while. I was watching tv when I first heard about this case and the more I heard about it the more I became interested. I scouted out the forums in Florida got to the Sentinel and thats how and where it began for me. The more I read what was going on with the case, the more I got involved. Thats about it. In the beginning things were sort of different than they are now on the Caylee threads. Most discussions about the case are repeated on a daily basis but said in different ways. Over at States thread, they talked about the Snake and Roy Kronk for about a week straight and then longer on the Grunds, got somewhat boring, over and over about it. There is only so much about this case that can be talked about until something really breaks but some have told me they do it because they don't want the Casey supporters ranting lies on the forums about the case because it is a public forum. Some said they do it because they don't want Caylee be forgotten. Everyone has there own reasons, go figure. See you later when I get back..........
Hal~~
I think this is how the majority of us ended up on Orlando Topix...
it sure did make the Orlando forums popular. Two things sparked my interest in this case:
31 days and the outlandish lies she told from the beginning.

“Ruby's back yard”

Since: Jun 09

Squirrel Haven, TN

#32883 Aug 5, 2010
rubygoober wrote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/N ancy_Grace
I found this interesting~~
Interesting read. She really was horrible last night. She unleashed the lawyers, but cut off nearly everybody who showed the least bit of concern for the mother--which seemed to be most of the people that were talking.

“Ruby's back yard”

Squirrel Haven, TN

#32884 Aug 5, 2010
rubygoober wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you've gone and done it~~
I'm really disillusioned by this, I thought it was the real Mascot.
See how easy I can be duped~~was this my rude awakening?
Damn, it wasn't even gift wrapped.
I'm just not as tenacious or as aggressive as you are, Cov...
LOL--it just slipped by you. And you're probably not as mean as me--.
Hal

Cherry Hill, NJ

#32885 Aug 5, 2010
rubygoober wrote:
<quoted text>
Hal~~
I think this is how the majority of us ended up on Orlando Topix...
it sure did make the Orlando forums popular. Two things sparked my interest in this case:
31 days and the outlandish lies she told from the beginning.
Morning Ruby, nice to see you, I'm heading out for a while, corner store will be my last stop lol. Your right Ruby , something about that evil face of hers the 31 days and all the lies is what made me hand around for more. See you later on got to go now ; ).

“Ruby's back yard”

Squirrel Haven, TN

#32886 Aug 5, 2010
rubygoober wrote:
Cov~~
Seriously, your analogy of the cat in the tree is right on. Squirrels do this all the time to Dolly...
It actually made me think of this little beagle we had--she'd sit on our side of the fence and just bark and bark and bark at the cat next door--who would just calmly sit on his side of the fence and stare back! One day the cat actually reached through and smacked (clawed) the dog right on the nose! did the dog learn anything??? Nope. did the cat care? Nope!
rubygoober

Ringgold, GA

#32887 Aug 5, 2010
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>Interesting read. She really was horrible last night. She unleashed the lawyers, but cut off nearly everybody who showed the least bit of concern for the mother--which seemed to be most of the people that were talking.
jmo~~
It was a horrible accident and we don't know what kind of stress she was under, especially raising four kids. She sure didn't have an army of nannies, etc...
rubygoober

Ringgold, GA

#32888 Aug 5, 2010
Hal wrote:
<quoted text>Morning Ruby, nice to see you, I'm heading out for a while, corner store will be my last stop lol. Your right Ruby , something about that evil face of hers the 31 days and all the lies is what made me hand around for more. See you later on got to go now ; ).
Good morning Hal~~
I'm concerned that you're going to end up in the hoosgow for loitering if you don't stop going to the corner store...
rubygoober

Ringgold, GA

#32889 Aug 5, 2010
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>LOL--it just slipped by you. And you're probably not as mean as me--.
EL OH EL~~
I think if all the Coon Doggers showed their mean at the same time we would be a force to be reckoned with...
rubygoober

Ringgold, GA

#32890 Aug 5, 2010
LizW wrote:
I remember there being a Mascot poster from a long time ago. Wasn't his name John? Are you talking about the same person? <quoted text>
I remember a John from Tn...but I don't remember if it was Mascot, Tn.
rubygoober

Ringgold, GA

#32891 Aug 5, 2010
jemmack wrote:
<quoted text>
I think their biggest hit was Dust in the Wind. Not only was it big for them, but it has been used in many TV and movie soundtracks.
Good morning jemmack~~
I think this was their biggest hit. Wonder how much they are paid for using their music in commercials, etc?
rubygoober

Ringgold, GA

#32892 Aug 5, 2010
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>It actually made me think of this little beagle we had--she'd sit on our side of the fence and just bark and bark and bark at the cat next door--who would just calmly sit on his side of the fence and stare back! One day the cat actually reached through and smacked (clawed) the dog right on the nose! did the dog learn anything??? Nope. did the cat care? Nope!
We had a bulldog that insisted on picking up toads~~she would foam at the mouth for at least an hour after doing so, yet she would go right out and do it again if we didn't get to the toad first...

“Ruby's back yard”

Squirrel Haven, TN

#32893 Aug 5, 2010
rubygoober wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember a John from Tn...but I don't remember if it was Mascot, Tn.
Sevierville. He was a nice guy--had a wife with a bad knee or something like that.

“Ruby's back yard”

Squirrel Haven, TN

#32894 Aug 5, 2010
rubygoober wrote:
<quoted text>
We had a bulldog that insisted on picking up toads~~she would foam at the mouth for at least an hour after doing so, yet she would go right out and do it again if we didn't get to the toad first...
She was getting high and liked it!
rubygoober

Ringgold, GA

#32895 Aug 5, 2010
I have a household hint this morning~~
Pam cooking spray works great if you ever get your knee stuck in the bannister...
rubygoober

Ringgold, GA

#32896 Aug 5, 2010
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>She was getting high and liked it!
you're probably right~~
el oh el
rubygoober

Ringgold, GA

#32897 Aug 5, 2010
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>Sevierville. He was a nice guy--had a wife with a bad knee or something like that.
The John I remember from Sevierville was a nice guy~~
I remember him being very respectful and always had loving comments about his wife.
I think it was John that helped set up the tribute to Caylee the first anniversary of her death.
rubygoober

Ringgold, GA

#32898 Aug 5, 2010
(((UNREAL)))

I noticed you mentioned reading Lisa Gardner the other day~~
How many of her books have you read? Do you like her?
If so~~which one do you recommend that I start with?
TIA

“Ruby's back yard”

Squirrel Haven, TN

#32899 Aug 5, 2010
rubygoober wrote:
<quoted text>
The John I remember from Sevierville was a nice guy~~
I remember him being very respectful and always had loving comments about his wife.
I think it was John that helped set up the tribute to Caylee the first anniversary of her death.
That's the one I was thinking of. I always enjoyed reading his posts.
rubygoober

Ringgold, GA

#32900 Aug 5, 2010
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>That's the one I was thinking of. I always enjoyed reading his posts.
He definitely is not Mascot...

“Ruby's back yard”

Squirrel Haven, TN

#32901 Aug 5, 2010
rubygoober wrote:
<quoted text>
He definitely is not Mascot...
That's for sure!Is Mascot still posting or are others just still talking about him? He definitely has some strong opinions on things.(And that's putting it mildly).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Florida Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Romney Leads Scattered 2016 GOP Field, Clinton ... 7 hr Hooogle It 13
Who are you voting for in the Florida Governor ... 12 hr another Bushwhacker 1
Florida's 55 Bloomberg Anti-Second Amendment Ma... 17 hr Kentucky-Mitch 1
Tea Party pushing for Florida to step up solar ... 18 hr Solarman 3
White House rejects calls for Ebola travel ban 23 hr Waiyusotan 32
Arizona joins other states in allowing gay unions Sat Fa-Foxy 1
The Mt. Everest of Pettiness: Gov. Rick Scott, ... Sat OrlandoChris 1

Florida People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE