Hans Delbruck

United States

#32231 Jul 26, 2010
Hal wrote:
<quoted text> Hi H.L., thanks for your advice, I'll think on it.Never knew you were in love with Liz, but hey, whatever works for ya. By the way, never watched Battle Star but watched many of the Original Star Trek tv series back in the 60's and 70's. Hope your hang over isn't too bad. ; ) >>>later.
There's a Klingon near Uranus...

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#32232 Jul 26, 2010
Hal wrote:
<quoted text> Hi H.L., thanks for your advice, I'll think on it.Never knew you were in love with Liz, but hey, whatever works for ya. By the way, never watched Battle Star but watched many of the Original Star Trek tv series back in the 60's and 70's. Hope your hang over isn't too bad. ; ) >>>later.
Of course I'm in love with Liz, we all are.

Posting Liz facts about Star Trek will work just as well...

Now,don't think to long and hard. She'll get away!

p.s.
no hang over- yay me.

oh, and you're welcome, anytime.

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#32233 Jul 26, 2010
Morning people!
Hal

Cherry Hill, NJ

#32234 Jul 26, 2010
Hans Delbruck wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you into the booze already?
PS. Facetious concern over me getting bitten or drowning, is your problem, not mind...
Nope, no booze, haven't had a drink since I was with my brother and his friends Saturday but perhaps your still feeling the effects of booze from last night, after all, you are off today lol. Hell, just think , I was only being nice, but as usual you have to make more out of it , well drown then , when you go out surfing again, no sweat off my back. See how fast my problem went away Hans.
Hal

Cherry Hill, NJ

#32235 Jul 26, 2010
Hans Delbruck wrote:
<quoted text>
There's a Klingon near Uranus...
Nope , closer to Cestas 3
Hans Delbruck

United States

#32236 Jul 26, 2010
Hal wrote:
<quoted text> Nope, no booze, haven't had a drink since I was with my brother and his friends Saturday but perhaps your still feeling the effects of booze from last night, after all, you are off today lol. Hell, just think , I was only being nice, but as usual you have to make more out of it , well drown then , when you go out surfing again, no sweat off my back. See how fast my problem went away Hans.
Take a pill, Nim-
Hans Delbruck

United States

#32237 Jul 26, 2010
Hal wrote:
<quoted text>Nope , closer to Cestas 3
Whatever you say, Bones (head)...
Hal

Cherry Hill, NJ

#32238 Jul 26, 2010
Hans Lover wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course I'm in love with Liz, we all are.
Posting Liz facts about Star Trek will work just as well...
Now,don't think to long and hard. She'll get away!
p.s.
no hang over- yay me.
oh, and you're welcome, anytime.
Morning, maybe I'm a bit old fashion or mid-victorian but I always assumed there was a difference between loving someone and being in love, lol . I'll try and not take to long, thanks again..........
Hans Delbruck

United States

#32239 Jul 26, 2010
Hal wrote:
<quoted text> Morning, maybe I'm a bit old fashion or mid-victorian but I always assumed there was a difference between loving someone and being in love, lol . I'll try and not take to long, thanks again..........
I don't EVER want to see this Hal again! Bring back the dummy...
Hal

Cherry Hill, NJ

#32240 Jul 26, 2010
Morning Liz, don't stay away because of the back and forth yakking between Hans and I, he needs it, likes it, thrives on it, nothing personal, just the way things are, some things will never change, ( as you can see ) in spite how hard I try to avoid trouble. Drop me aline and let me know how your weekend was, k. ; )
Hans Delbruck

United States

#32241 Jul 26, 2010
Hal wrote:
Morning Liz, don't stay away because of the back and forth yakking between Hans and I, he needs it, likes it, thrives on it, nothing personal, just the way things are, some things will never change,( as you can see ) in spite how hard I try to avoid trouble. Drop me aline and let me know how your weekend was, k. ; )
You purposely play a retard on topix and then claim to shun trouble?

Are you retarded?
rubygoober

Dalton, GA

#32242 Jul 26, 2010
Good morning everyone~~
(((MISSY))) good to see you back, safe and sound...
rubygoober

Dalton, GA

#32243 Jul 26, 2010
I was just thinking~~
We haven't heard from Paddy since she went camping with her family...
Do they have bears in Ireland?
rubygoober

Dalton, GA

#32244 Jul 26, 2010
(((COV)))
Are you roasting in that Tampa heat and humidity?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#32245 Jul 26, 2010
rubygoober wrote:
Good morning everyone~~
(((MISSY))) good to see you back, safe and sound...
Morning Ruby, Hope all is well with you. That was one long stressful trip I was on. I am going on the same trip over on Friday.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#32246 Jul 26, 2010
Hal, wasn't there a guy name sky or sly that use to chase you around on the threads?
Hal

Cherry Hill, NJ

#32247 Jul 26, 2010
Hans Delbruck wrote:
<quoted text>
You purposely play a retard on topix and then claim to shun trouble?
Are you retarded?
You purposely follow me around on topix and others and purposely mock & belittle people , oh by the way I don't claim to shun trouble Hans, just try and avoid it if I can like I try and avoid you but thats like asking the lottery to give me a million dollars, it isn't going to happen, have fun today surfing or whatever it is your into.
Hans Delbruck

United States

#32248 Jul 26, 2010
Hal wrote:
<quoted text> You purposely follow me around on topix and others and purposely mock & belittle people , oh by the way I don't claim to shun trouble Hans, just try and avoid it if I can like I try and avoid you but thats like asking the lottery to give me a million dollars, it isn't going to happen, have fun today surfing or whatever it is your into.
Don't be such a baby-

Keep this tone up and I'll be bored with you anyway...
Hal

Cherry Hill, NJ

#32249 Jul 26, 2010
The Real Missy wrote:
Hal, wasn't there a guy name sky or sly that use to chase you around on the threads?
Nope Missy, you got me mixed up with someone else. There was a guy back in I think 2008 -09 that I had a run in with several times, his screen name was The One and the state showed Florida , I wasn't the only one that had problems with him. You and Kristi had the We Have Compassion thread going at the time.!!!!! Of couse he could still be around and hiding under a different proxy/name, now couldn't he.
Hal

Cherry Hill, NJ

#32250 Jul 26, 2010
Hans Delbruck wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be such a baby-
Keep this tone up and I'll be bored with you anyway...
If thats what it will take , so be it . ROFL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Florida Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Parties assess variables looking at 2016 map 22 min Le Jimbo 33
2016: Jeb Tries to Head Off Controversy by Exit... 4 hr Guess Who 1
any guys on skype? 19 F 19 hr babygirlx19 1
Bankruptcy drama for Jay Black continues (Aug '06) 20 hr saliane 6,540
Florida clerks won't give gays marriage licenses Thu NorCal Native 21
Paul slams Rubio as 'isolationist' on Cuba Thu GOP-FOX-y-Fiends 46
Florida Touts Workers' Comp Market Competition ... Dec 23 Gerald Vonberger 1
More from around the web