Trump calls on Florida Democrat to co...

Trump calls on Florida Democrat to concede, implies fraud

There are 28 comments on the WWSB story from Nov 13, 2018, titled Trump calls on Florida Democrat to concede, implies fraud. In it, WWSB reports that:

President Donald Trump again weighed in on Florida's election recount Tuesday, calling for the state's Democratic senator to admit he lost and again implied two counties' election officials are trying to steal the election from the Republicans without offering any proof. Trump tweeted out Tuesday morning, "When will Bill Nelson concede in Florida? The characters running Broward and Palm Beach voting will not be able to 'find' enough votes, too much spotlight on them now!" Nelson is narrowly losing his re-election bid to Republican Gov. Rick Scott, who has also accused Broward and Palm Beach of fraud.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WWSB.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Spocko

Oakland, CA

#1 Nov 13, 2018
Imagine, if you will, living in a country where counting all votes is considered stealing an election.
He Named Me Black Annie

Wichita Falls, TX

#2 Nov 13, 2018
Let the babies whine. Americans can now see how Demoncrats use activist judges to achieve their evil ends.
Jan2018

United States

#3 Nov 13, 2018
Counting illegal aliens votes is a no. So is amazingly finding 100,000 more votes for Democrats, after the election was over 2 days ago. All of Florida obeys the laws but Brower County and Palm Beach. A judge told them they had unto sat. Noon, did they obey? Oh hell no. Because their corruption knows no limit.
The Piper

Manassas, VA

#4 Nov 14, 2018
Jan2018 wrote:
Counting illegal aliens votes is a no. So is amazingly finding 100,000 more votes for Democrats, after the election was over 2 days ago. All of Florida obeys the laws but Brower County and Palm Beach. A judge told them they had unto sat. Noon, did they obey? Oh hell no. Because their corruption knows no limit.
There have been no suspicious cases concerning voter traud reported to or by authorities. All counts are proceeding correctly and in compliance with the law.
Bitter republicans can only whine and spread fake news about the process, they have very little to cheer about. Trump too is brooding in the WH, huffing like a scolded child and backed into a corner of his own making. He says he's a great deal-maker so he'll likely resign with a pardon rather than face testifying under oath. Trump is finished and the GOP are self-destructing.
Spocko

Oakland, CA

#6 Nov 14, 2018
Jan2018 wrote:
Sorry buddy, you're looking for a forum where stupidity is what counts
truthbtold

United States

#8 Nov 14, 2018
Jan2018 wrote:
botnick,anonbot,whateverbot posted the above is controlled by an idiot and posts only to try & get emotional responses.
Jan2018

United States

#9 Nov 14, 2018
Soocko...... Stupidity counted didn't it, Democrats won.
Fine Fire Men

Boynton Beach, FL

#10 Nov 14, 2018
Unbelievable he could be so biased! Does he not want every vote too count? Of course he want the repukes to win, then he can start raising taxes more, insurance, cutting benefits for vets and handicapped disabled children, and make the middle class poorer! Trump wants two classes...THE RICH AND THE POOR! So if course again the middle-class, as usual, foots the bills and suffers..

I read yesterday he plans too cut aid to CA!? Those poor innocent defenseless people dying, their homes being destroyed...and he threatens them? What kind of man does this? It's mean and scary. And I am quite certain those hard-working firefighters, breaking their backs will be happy to hear his threats! And their wives who are helplessly watching their husbands, father of their children,, going out to those horrible flames everyday, not knowing if they will survive...And he has the audacity to threaten to withhold aid? Just like the hurricanes in FL... Where is the help?? While he twitters.

I'm quite sure they will all remember, come the next time they vote, I yes I am sure they will remember!!

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#11 Nov 15, 2018
Fine Fire Men wrote:
Unbelievable he could be so biased! Does he not want every vote too count? Of course he want the repukes to win, then he can start raising taxes more, insurance, cutting benefits for vets and handicapped disabled children, and make the middle class poorer! Trump wants two classes...THE RICH AND THE POOR! So if course again the middle-class, as usual, foots the bills and suffers..

I read yesterday he plans too cut aid to CA!? Those poor innocent defenseless people dying, their homes being destroyed...and he threatens them? What kind of man does this? It's mean and scary. And I am quite certain those hard-working firefighters, breaking their backs will be happy to hear his threats! And their wives who are helplessly watching their husbands, father of their children,, going out to those horrible flames everyday, not knowing if they will survive...And he has the audacity to threaten to withhold aid? Just like the hurricanes in FL... Where is the help?? While he twitters.

I'm quite sure they will all remember, come the next time they vote, I yes I am sure they will remember!!
He threatened to cut aid to the state, not the poor dumb people that built their homes in the dry woods where their have been fires for hundreds of years. There was help in FLorida just as there is in CA: https://www.flgov.com/2018/10/11/gov-scott-pr...

Why don't you send money to Miley Cyrus, she lost one of her homes in the SoCa fire?
Let Freedom Ring

United States

#12 Nov 15, 2018
The Piper wrote:
<quoted text>

There have been no suspicious cases concerning voter traud reported to or by authorities. All counts are proceeding correctly and in compliance with the law.
Bitter republicans can only whine and spread fake news about the process, they have very little to cheer about. Trump too is brooding in the WH, huffing like a scolded child and backed into a corner of his own making. He says he's a great deal-maker so he'll likely resign with a pardon rather than face testifying under oath. Trump is finished and the GOP are self-destructing.
Every single Republican in office has had two years they could have stood up to Trump over countless issues and after a few initial shaky lines in the sand, they all handed their balls to Trump, giftwrapped. Hence the "self" in "self-destructing".

Thank God for subpoena power, huh? Finally we can drain the swamp for real. Trump just brought in bigger swamp monsters.
Let Freedom Ring

United States

#13 Nov 15, 2018
Fine Fire Men wrote:

Im sure they will. We all will. Especially since the land that is burning is the responsibility of the Federal Govt. If the fires are due to bad management, the Feds are to blame, not the state. Trump put his foot in it again. He is such a buffoon.
RIP

Omaha, NE

#14 Nov 15, 2018
The Left is not even done trying to steal the 2016 election from Trump. Democrats got a head start on cheating in the 2018 midterms.
Spocko

Oakland, CA

#16 Nov 15, 2018
Let Freedom Ring wrote:
<quoted text>

Im sure they will. We all will. Especially since the land that is burning is the responsibility of the Federal Govt. If the fires are due to bad management, the Feds are to blame, not the state. Trump put his foot in it again. He is such a buffoon.
Of course he did it again, Forest Management is a very complex science and nothing the peabrain in the WH would know about.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#17 Nov 15, 2018
Let Freedom Ring wrote:
<quoted text>

Lot of the land burned like the town of Paradise is not on Federal controlled land, one has to wonder with the history of fires going way back before the term global warming was invented doesn't have any fire lines. And if it's because of a drought, why doesn't jerry brown cry for resources to clear out those dead trees and shrubs instead of going around making sure we all buy into his warming theories? Answer: Because we need a high speed train.
RIP

Omaha, NE

#19 Nov 15, 2018
Spocko wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course he did it again, Forest Management is a very complex science and nothing the peabrain in the WH would know about.
The Leftists/ANTIFA/Illegal alien idea of Forest management is Burn it Down!
Jan2018

United States

#20 Nov 15, 2018
Piper... Florida obeyed the law except Brower County and Palm Beach. Brenda snipes has admitting to put in illegal votes mixed in with legal. No way of knowing truth. I read she will leave.
Spocko

Oakland, CA

#22 Nov 15, 2018
Jan2018 wrote:
Piper... Florida obeyed the law except Brower County and Palm Beach. Brenda snipes has admitting to put in illegal votes mixed in with legal. No way of knowing truth. I read she will leave.
Reality check:
A teacher in Broward County had discovered a box labeled “provisional ballots,” left behind at the polling place at her school. Mishandled ballots? Incomplete vote coun Florida’s Republican governor, Rick Scott, fanned public suspicion.“I don’t know what’s in this sealed box found this morning. As it turned out, there was no mischief. The mystery box, seen in photos all over social media, contained not ballots but supplies, pens, envelopes and signs advising people to “Vote Here.”
Annie Oakly

Wilmington, IL

#24 Nov 15, 2018
No suspicious cases reported about the Florida recount? How about the votes found after the election in the school storage area, and the votes found in the trunk of a rental car turned in by a Democrat staffer? Or all the provisional votes, good, and bad all mixed together in Broward County. It is a nightmare. There is no excuse for this kind of incompetence. Fortunately they couldn't steal enough votes for the Senator, and Governor seats no matter how hard they tried.
Disneyland

Boynton Beach, FL

#26 Nov 15, 2018
It was not the Dems it was faulty old voting machines and unqualified incompetence! I live in Orlando so I know. I am NOT a Den, I am an Independent. Had the voting been done correctly Gollum would of been Governor rather than that rich racist unqualified DeSantis (did you see him during the Governor debates, it was almost too painful too watch, how dense he was...humiliating) and Scott elected too Senate? He ruined Florida enough, I can't believe he got elected( fairly and legally) no one in Florida likes him, he has made the middle-class suffer in so many ways...and now it's only going to get worse. Health, Homeowners, Auto, Insurance will be unaffordable.And cuts wil hurt our children.

A former elderly neighbor of mind once said.."the Republicans could nominate a goat and they would still vote for if") And she was Life-long Republican?! Well I guess we see that statement is true seeing what we have in the Whitehouse! Truth be told a goat would of been a better choice!!

I do NOT accept Desantis/Scott as our leaders, nor will many others, had voting been done correctly Gullum and Nelson would of won. A very sad bad day for Florida. The rich get richer, the poor get poorer, and as usual, the hard-working middle-class class will suffer the very most..Taxes will sjy-rocket and Insurance will be SO high just paying your mortgage and car payment will be hard, as gas and grocery prices escalate. I think being true to your FAMILY and their well being and future is a hell of a lot better than being true to your PARTY!! I am now an independent. Next year believe me when our economy is in the commode and recession looms, you will sincerely regret voting for these unqualified half- wits!
Used to be a Democrat

Salem, MA

#27 Nov 16, 2018
Spocko wrote:
Imagine, if you will, living in a country where counting all votes is considered stealing an election.
Especially the illegal aliens and dead people that vote for Democrats.

What a wonderful world it would be. No republicans in office so people have to work for their money!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Florida Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Marco Rubio: Perhaps the Least Helpful Republican (May '18) 4 hr Indict hugo gurdon 5
News Bankruptcy drama for Jay Black continues (Aug '06) 8 hr Harvey Cohen 6,624
News Poll: Trump now in play for general election (Aug '15) 12 hr Mexican Lottery W... 187
brenda snipes Mon kyman 1
News Murders of 1958 shook Bonifay (Aug '12) Dec 13 gapeach50 17
News It has not mattered that such policies have not... Dec 9 Hillsfarteronbill 19
Dump Rubio ! Dec 9 VET 1