Police nab 14 in prostitution sting

Nov 21, 2012 Full story: WPTV Local News 6

BOYNTON BEACH, Fla. - Boynton Beach police arrested 14 people on various prostitution charges between Monday and Wednesday, luring suspects via the Internet.

Full Story
Tatum

Boynton Beach, FL

#1 Nov 23, 2012
I was surprised when I read this article to learn not ONE person who was arrested lived in boynton beach.

Whats going on? are all the mangy hoe's coming in from dade or broward or deerfield? the closest was one in boca! Why is the garbage hookers and pimps coming HERE, stay in your own diseased dirty backyard and stay away, they probably were "run out of town" but that should NOT be our problem should it? and the pimps from the ghetto were bad too....

The BB cops did outstanding!! GOOD JOB! ridding the streets of this trash! They are SO stupid to go online and try to solicit hooking, its SO traceable and you get caught so easy! My advice to these strippers and hookers is GET A REAL JOB! one that will not give you {and customers} AIDS, and you will not end up diseased, on drugs a drunk or hurt or killed by some pervert or pimp! wise up and please stay out of boynton, YOU WILL BE ARRESTED!!

T
LearnTheTruth

Fernandina Beach, FL

#2 Nov 24, 2012
Apparently the your men wanted them! If the women there took care of their men (obviously they don't) the working girls wouldn't be coming around! I can guarantee you men weren't traveling from Laderdale to see the hookers in Boynton!
lottery lover

Boynton Beach, FL

#3 Nov 24, 2012
LearnTheTruth wrote:
Apparently the your men wanted them! If the women there took care of their men (obviously they don't) the working girls wouldn't be coming around! I can guarantee you men weren't traveling from Laderdale to see the hookers in Boynton!
..didja see the mugshots of these skanks? dude i got used cat litter
that looks better than them..we know they brainless but must be blind death and dumb to let this pondscum touch them..boynton hookers west palm hookers they all Aids infested pigs believe me..dont blame these mens women they aint to blame its the men..seems you think its ok to infect your family with Aids from these drug dirty dogs..dude grow a brain and a pair..any dude who messes with dirt and disease is dead..
Tatum

Boynton Beach, FL

#4 Nov 25, 2012
Wow! I did not mean to start any arguments between posters, but I guess a lively debate is always good and makes things interesting! So debate on and on....

I think the problem is certain people do NOT think of prostitution as a "crime" and I assure them it most certainly is! Take for example the spreading of AIDS and other STD'S which can be fatal, that is a crime, the drugs they sell and take, crime, and the pimps who beat and take the women's money, yes a crime, and what about the pimps who have the prostitutes "set up the victims" anotherwords, pretend to have sex with them and drugs and their pimps "greet them instead and beat and rob them, this has happened SO many times, my neighbor is a policeman and this happens way more than reported, the men are ashamed to report they were beaten and robbed and do not file a report, they are damned lucky to not be killed! Such a risky risky crime!!

And what about the stripper=prostitute who worked at that awful place in WPB, she was followed and stalked to her street, killed and put in a garbage bag, yes you read right a garbage bag! and no one has been arrested, she danced nude for some sicko whacko and he killed her, is that not a crime?? I would say the worst crime, murder of the john's.

Strip clubs are dens of diseases and drugs the same with prostitution, and this poor naive women paid with her life. If anyone reading this thinks what I just cited above is not crimes, they are highly mistaken, and plain ignorant to lead this life.
boca boy

Boynton Beach, FL

#5 Nov 30, 2012
guess they chased all the scummy ho''s back south which is good we dont need no more disease and drugging here got a nuff crime with out that shi@t

i say lock up all the hookers strippers and pimps and dopies and throw away the key stop letting ruin our cities and lives..........
lily

Troy, NY

#6 Mar 18, 2014
Tatum wrote:
I was surprised when I read this article to learn not ONE person who was arrested lived in boynton beach.
Whats going on? are all the mangy hoe's coming in from dade or broward or deerfield? the closest was one in boca! Why is the garbage hookers and pimps coming HERE, stay in your own diseased dirty backyard and stay away, they probably were "run out of town" but that should NOT be our problem should it? and the pimps from the ghetto were bad too....
The BB cops did outstanding!! GOOD JOB! ridding the streets of this trash! They are SO stupid to go online and try to solicit hooking, its SO traceable and you get caught so easy! My advice to these strippers and hookers is GET A REAL JOB! one that will not give you {and customers} AIDS, and you will not end up diseased, on drugs a drunk or hurt or killed by some pervert or pimp! wise up and please stay out of boynton, YOU WILL BE ARRESTED!!
T
I'm sorry your husband got arrested for soliciting a prostitute

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Florida Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
scam Ashley Johnson 2 hr Jason 90 1
White House rejects calls for Ebola travel ban 11 hr Liberal forever 43
Who are you voting for in the Florida Governor ... 19 hr no consequences 21
Voters: Go to the polls, make it happen Wed Rancovy 3
Romney Leads Scattered 2016 GOP Field, Clinton ... Wed Go Blue Forever 86
This and That (Dec '08) Tue THAT GIRL 26,013
Negative campaign ads give voters "incumbent am... Oct 28 Liberal forever 4

Florida People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE