US Senate panel to investigate Florida voting laws

There are 1 comment on the Nov 15, 2011, Palm Beach Post story titled US Senate panel to investigate Florida voting laws. In it, Palm Beach Post reports that:

Bill Nelson's request to investigate new voting laws passed by Florida's Legislature.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Palm Beach Post.

Since: Oct 11

High Springs, FL

#1 Nov 16, 2011
Just received an email from Sen. Nelson on this subject. I believe this is a total waste of time and taxpayer money.

I believe anyone who wants to vote will be registered in advance of the election. I know once registered, the voter will be instructed where, when and how to vote. IF the voter cannot understand those simple instructions, they have no business voting.

IMO, if the recent changes to Florida's laws are repealed, this only provides the Illegals more time to visit their local DMV and register to vote under the National motor-voter Law of 1993.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Florida Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News POLL Marco Rubio jumps to the head of GOP 2016 ... 5 hr barefoot2626 33
News Thousands Of South Floridians Attend Pro-israel... (Jan '09) 6 hr Cold Front 6
News Obama turns up heat on climate change debate in... 6 hr Mothra 60
News Central Florida needs to break the obesity cycle (Jul '13) 8 hr HELL ON EARTH 166
News Hillary approval ratings slip after State email... 10 hr Ralph 402
News Central Florida holiday bits and bites 19 hr Tazo 3
News Orlando could become gay marriage mecca, weddin... 19 hr Tazo 5
More from around the web