ACLU Statement on Senate Passage of "...

ACLU Statement on Senate Passage of "Freedom from Unwarranted...

There are 4 comments on the Common Dreams story from Apr 11, 2013, titled ACLU Statement on Senate Passage of "Freedom from Unwarranted.... In it, Common Dreams reports that:

April 10 - Today, the Florida Senate unanimously passed SB 92, the "Freedom from Unwarranted Surveillance Act," which limits law enforcement's use of unmanned surveillance drones.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Common Dreams.

Strel

Tallahassee, FL

#1 Apr 11, 2013
One of the dumbest Legislatures in the country finally does something right.

“I am the great an powerful Ny!”

Since: Dec 06

Lebanon, PA

#2 Apr 11, 2013
The only reason they did so was because there was significant demand from their constituents. They risk losing their cushy job if they don't vote for this.
Strel

Tallahassee, FL

#3 Apr 11, 2013
I guess I should not be so harsh on the currrent Florida Legislature, they are significantly less retarded than the last 2 or 3.

“I am the great an powerful Ny!”

Since: Dec 06

Lebanon, PA

#4 Apr 11, 2013
Being labeled the smartest of the last three legislatures is like being called the tallest midget.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Florida Government Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Florida settles birth certificate suit involvin... Jan 12 Phyllis Schlafly ... 4
News Pulse nightclub massacre is Florida's top story... Jan 8 Harvey 4
News Betsy DeVos picked for education secretary Jan 8 Sir Kenneth 13
News Poll: Donald Trump surges to 32% support (Sep '15) Jan 6 Lawrence Wolf 577
News Eight Immigration Victories Won for Americans i... Jan 3 April 13
News 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) Jan 2 Www Judgeoneforyo... 3,011
News Appellate court rejects legal dependency reques... Dec 29 Wildchild 1
More from around the web