Jeb Bush's line on immigration reform

Jeb Bush's line on immigration reform

There are 3 comments on the The Miami Herald story from Mar 9, 2013, titled Jeb Bush's line on immigration reform. In it, The Miami Herald reports that:

Jeb Bush and Clint Bolick were pushing the boundaries of the GOP's internal policy debate.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Miami Herald.

South Africa

#2 Mar 10, 2013
Jeb Bush shouldn’t be writing anything on immigration, a field he knows little or nothing of. This is a story that needs to be told by men and women who have been there, traversed the globe in search of a habitat. Well documented immigrants, should be informing the people of what goes on in the immigration world. Immigrants who are not ready to skew the story to their own favour should be helping others understand this topic. This will lead societies into making the right decisions concerning immigration and immigrants. Growing resentments against immigrants is all because of misinformation peddled by uninformed communicators.

I speak from an experienced point of view. I have lived in several countries across the globe. After all my ordeals, illicit trades, I am neither in support nor against immigration. I would however opine that societies make their immigration laws based on whether or not it is beneficial to them.

My book,‘Evicted from My Space’,(at leading online bookstores) to me, should be a paraphernalia to governments and individuals who want to delve into the secret places of an immigrant’s situation.
Truth Speaker

Ardsley, NY

#3 Mar 10, 2013
Stop pimping your book on this forum.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#4 Mar 11, 2013
like we need another person on capitol hill that represents citizens from another country?

jeb bush cares more for foreigners than he does for americans and America. PERIOD.

like his father and brother, his focus is to help foreigners FIRST, americans SECOND.

in HIS eyes, we are second class citizens to be ignored.

jeb bush wants us to treat citizens from another country who are in the usa ILLEGALLY better than usa citizens themselves.

the guy supports providing illegals in-state tuition.

need I say more?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Florida Government Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Political 'Jiu-Jitsu' Lights Up Amendment 1 Fight Thu Solarman 1
News Asian-Americans Continue To Drift Away From The... Oct 19 kuda 47
News Frigid Spring Silences Global Warming Alarmism (Mar '13) Oct 19 Brian_G 59
News Judge: Give Florida voters chance to fix vote-b... Oct 17 In Got We Trust 2
News 3 ways big storms like Hurricane Matthew can im... Oct 17 Cristi 7
News 'I can't believe the polls are true': A day wit... Oct 13 Go Blue Forever 1
News More big-name Republicans abandon Trump; he jus... Oct 13 Philosophic 5
More from around the web