Annual Florida Democrat Fundraiser 20...

Annual Florida Democrat Fundraiser 2013 Jefferson/Jackson Gala

There are 1 comment on the www.eyeonsouthflorida.com story from Jun 17, 2013, titled Annual Florida Democrat Fundraiser 2013 Jefferson/Jackson Gala. In it, www.eyeonsouthflorida.com reports that:

If you heard a loud cheer coming from Hollywood Saturday evening it was probably the Democratic Party at their annual Jefferson/Jackson Gala which broke records with attendance of 1,300 and a haul of $850,000, up from $600,000 in 2012.

Watch Video

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.eyeonsouthflorida.com.

“Ron Mills”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#1 Jun 17, 2013
Interesting, what I noticed at the event, was more youth and minorities, than ever before. just the voters you need to win elections

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Florida Government Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bush ridicules Trump's fitness to lead military... (Oct '15) 13 hr Wall Street bonus 51
News Exit Polls: Obama Wins Hispanics in Florida by ... (Nov '12) Thu Fleas 5
News The NAACP's fight against private school vouchers (May '06) Apr 26 Created 6
News Trump: Bush can't run campaign, shouldn't run US (Oct '15) Apr 24 Julios Lottery ti... 7
News The number of daily opioid overdoses in South F... Apr 20 casa b 1
News 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) Apr 8 The Peoples Media 3,013
News Carson rakes in $9 million over the summer (Sep '15) Apr 5 BlunderCONgress 4
More from around the web