Florida's 2012 election mess: Heavy t...

Florida's 2012 election mess: Heavy turnout, wordy ballot, fewer early voting days among causes

There are 3 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Nov 10, 2012, titled Florida's 2012 election mess: Heavy turnout, wordy ballot, fewer early voting days among causes. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Days later, and we were still counting. While Florida once again held up the nation's final election tally, the nation held Florida in ridicule, wondering why we can't get our election act together.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#1 Nov 10, 2012
Some of these counties had between 6-10 pages of crap on their ballots. This was a FEDERAL election and loaded up with STATE information. I'm not in favor of States with Governors with personal agenda's handling of FEDERAL elections to began with.

I hope this mess causes Scott his election.
Deano

Saint Petersburg, FL

#2 Nov 10, 2012
carolo43 wrote:
Some of these counties had between 6-10 pages of crap on their ballots. This was a FEDERAL election and loaded up with STATE information. I'm not in favor of States with Governors with personal agenda's handling of FEDERAL elections to began with.
I hope this mess causes Scott his election.
I agree. I also hope that King Scott loses his re-election bid. Let him go back to ripping off the government's health care programs. He's obviously so good at that.
Cat74

Mchenry, IL

#3 Nov 10, 2012
Has the early voting started yet? The Democrats need more time. They have no shame. Stealing an election is just another day for them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Florida Government Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jeb Bush 'is more ruthless than he looks' 12 hr Cuauhtemotzin 3
News Utilities change their tune on solar power May 29 Solarman 1
News National poll shows no clear GOP frontrunner May 29 American_Infidel 9
News Jeb Bush in Michigan: "I intend to spend a lot ... May 29 Go Blue Forever 1
News GOP Will Lose in 2016 without Sensible Immigrat... May 28 Cat74 119
News Jeb Bush to the American people: Show illegal a... May 27 Earl 130
News Clinton's super PAC needs irk progressives May 25 goonsquad 41
More from around the web