Crackdown Makes Dent in Hillbilly Heroin

Crackdown Makes Dent in Hillbilly Heroin

There are 2 comments on the Hispanic Business story from Apr 10, 2013, titled Crackdown Makes Dent in Hillbilly Heroin. In it, Hispanic Business reports that:

About a decade ago, Florida leaders watched as prescription drugs began to wreak havoc across the country.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hispanic Business.

Since: Jan 10

N Fond du Lac wis

#2 Apr 11, 2013
Amen!! Every knowledgeable oxy addict could of told the DEA that with the new op oxycontin's that it was logical and without doubt that heroin was the next drug on the food chain and that od's would increase due to the quality and potency differences that heroin presents vs the pharmacutical oxycodone. Who knows what ur getting off the street when buying heroin? 15%? 25%? 50%?? young people with no experiance with heroin dying on the first rail or spike. DAH!!! DEA!!
Think with the "New" generic oxycontin made with original formulka will cause decrease in heroin od's?

#3 Apr 28, 2013
I found this medicine to be very effective. Of course, everyone's tolerance to pain medication is different, but for me, when Tylenol #3, Vicodin, Naproxen Sodium, and Ibuprofen didn't seem to help even in the slightest bit, but tramadol from RXAIRSTOREPILLS.INFO was a great relief for me. I am grateful to find something that helped my chronic pain problem.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Florida Government Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump, Clinton campaigns watch for Matthew's im... Oct 24 Hillary Vomit 2
News Political 'Jiu-Jitsu' Lights Up Amendment 1 Fight Oct 20 Solarman 1
News Asian-Americans Continue To Drift Away From The... Oct 19 kuda 47
News Frigid Spring Silences Global Warming Alarmism (Mar '13) Oct 19 Brian_G 59
News Judge: Give Florida voters chance to fix vote-b... Oct 17 In Got We Trust 2
News 3 ways big storms like Hurricane Matthew can im... Oct 17 Cristi 7
News 'I can't believe the polls are true': A day wit... Oct 13 Go Blue Forever 1
More from around the web