Big F'ing Deal: Delaware Has Spent $4 Million to Enroll Four People in Obamacare

Nov 9, 2013 Full story: Free Republic

Delaware, Vice President Joe Biden's home state, just spent $1 million per person to enroll four people in Obamacare.

Full Story
Chiefbuck

Bear, DE

#1 Nov 10, 2013
Most of us are upset,confused and concerned about how the Affordable Care Act will impact on our personal/family situation. In addition many are disappointed with recent revelations about the assorted statements made by the president about being able to keep our present insurance and doctors. As even more issues and problems surface with the "Obamacare website" and insurance policy cancellations are increasing in numbers on a daily basis, our level of concern is increasing.
In my opinion this situation is either a poorly planned effort or a masterful plan of deception designed to "persuade" us to accept some alternate medical insurance plan or a disguised version of national health care. Since medicare and medicaid are already here, I believe that as the current health care fiasco further deteriorates a "temporary" solution will be proposed. It will be given a nifty name, maybe something like Medicare part "T" to indicate that it will be temporary. You may be among those who believe every word spoken by the president and his staff of Washington insiders, you are free to do so. However based on several factors including his campaign promises and his actions (and scandals) during the past five years and the absence of credibility and integrity I don't consider anything that he says as factual. You may also believe that he wouldn't dump Joe Biden as his VP and replace him with Mrs Clinton if the polls indicate he had problems. If so could you loan me a large amount of money if I promise you a huge return? I promise that I will, honest.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Delaware Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lottery is fixed and they are robbing the peopl... (Aug '06) Sep 1 Fedup 550
AAA Calls For Roadside Assistance On The Rise. (Jun '08) Aug '14 Eugene Dean 2
living in delaware (Jul '06) Jul '14 Brutus Buckeye 544
I wanted to Report Bad contractor (Oct '10) Jul '14 TDN 21
Delaware Lottery: More than $65,000 unclaimed Jun '14 lotteryagent 2
Messiah Yeshua needs to be revealed to His Jewi... Jun '14 Donna Lee 1
How Safe is the downtown area in Wilmington, DE? (Jun '07) Jun '14 Scary 63
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••