Comments
1 - 1 of 1 Comments Last updated Jan 25, 2012
pikecreek19808

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Jan 25, 2012
The President last night, gave his State of the Union Address. I thought it was excellent. Also this post on Delaware Online was great.

Jack Robinson · Top Commenter · University of Delaware Fightin' Blue Hens
Yet Obama is the hands on favorite to win. Why? The GOP offers no ideas. No is not an idea. They KNOW they are responsible for this state of affairs, and at least Obama got the fundamentals under control, namely a strong stock market, low interest rates and the banks and corporations are flush with cash. With the GOP kicking and screaming the whole way. Now that unemployment has been falling for 5 months straight, well, we're on our way. With the GOP kicking and screaming.
Reply · 1 · Like· 2 hours ago
If anyone on here knows Jack, please tell him, I couldn't have explained how inept and disorganized the Repubs, are better, myself. They have handed the election to Obama. When one is handed a colossal mess, it does take time to make things better.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Delaware Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lottery is fixed and they are robbing the peopl... (Aug '06) Aug 23 Disgusted with cr... 548
AAA Calls For Roadside Assistance On The Rise. (Jun '08) Aug 13 Eugene Dean 2
living in delaware (Jul '06) Jul 31 Brutus Buckeye 544
I wanted to Report Bad contractor (Oct '10) Jul '14 TDN 21
Delaware Lottery: More than $65,000 unclaimed Jun '14 lotteryagent 2
Messiah Yeshua needs to be revealed to His Jewi... Jun '14 Donna Lee 1
How Safe is the downtown area in Wilmington, DE? (Jun '07) Jun '14 Scary 63
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Delaware People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••