Scheduled home auctions hit 9-month h...

Scheduled home auctions hit 9-month high in Nov.

Posted in the Delaware Forum

Since: Nov 11

Wilmington

#1 Dec 15, 2011
Quote from TNJ article:
{High unemployment, a sluggish housing market and falling home values remain a major factor in homeowners falling behind on their mortgage payments. Many borrowers also have simply stopped paying their mortgage because they are underwater a term for owing more on a mortgage than the home is worth.}

The major factors? Number 1, high unemployment. The economic and job killing president is taking his toll on this country, in office three years and we are twice as bad off as we were, maybe four times or more with the horrendous debt he ran up.

Number 2, Borrowers have simply stopped paying because they are under water. What? The house lost value, or they refinanced and now because its worth less they stop paying? That is a deadbeat, and they deserve to lose their house and have their credit absolutely ruined. That is NOT an excuse to stop paying. That is why I find it hard to have compassion for a lot of these people who have lost their house. They elect to have it happen.

http://www.delawareonline.com/article/2011121... -

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Delaware Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lottery is fixed and they are robbing the peopl... (Aug '06) Aug 4 Ghostone 674
News Delaware Division of Substance Abuse and Mental... Jul 25 humanspirit 3
How Safe is the downtown area in Wilmington, DE? (Jun '07) Jul 20 Rob Foraker 67
Miss Delaware on Seeking Arrangements (May '16) Jul '17 Cfpeter 2
Where have the honest people gone? Mar '17 Whosonfirst 1
News Democrats Delight in Delaware Special Election Mar '17 Marcavage s Emission 2
dads of delaware the fight for fathers rights. (Jul '08) Feb '17 Mizrain 60
More from around the web