The Occupy DC Crime Wave

The Occupy DC Crime Wave

Posted in the Delaware Forum

“Old 16th Graveyard hole”

Since: Nov 11

Bluffton, SC

#1 Jan 4, 2012
"Walking by dirty neo-hippies in McPherson Square isn’t the biggest problem with the Occupy movement. The ongoing protest is making Washington streets less safe.

Since breaking out on Oct. 1, the cost to the city of supporting, protecting and cleaning up after Occupy D.C. has been $1.6 million - and counting. According to D.C. police union head Kristopher Baumann, District residents can now start tabulating the cost of the movement in crimes. Compared to the previous year, violent and overall crime has increased since Occupy D.C. was unleashed."

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/jan/...

Are we really surprised? A bunch of rootless people gathered together for an unclear reason and living on handouts will turn to crime to support themselves when people get tired of their antics. THIS is what the progressives are so charmed with, that certainly tells us a great deal about the far left mentality.

Wilmington

#2 Jan 4, 2012
I believe the general public, Mayors, and law enforcement has had it with them. The American people sure don't support them. They are as they were, a fringe group interested in disrupting this country.

Wilmington

#7 Jan 5, 2012
Pikecreek 19808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Pardon me spelling police "American" would not want to get a spelling ticket, LOL.
Yea, there is no edit, most sites like this have an edit. I check mine and still miss stuff.

Wilmington

#8 Jan 5, 2012
Pikecreek 19808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Exit,
Can you say a hearty Sieg Heil, Mein Fuhrer with that??? That is how much thinking went into it.
By the way do you have sources (beside right wing rags) that the Aerican people don't support them? They seem to be transforming politics. Good and scared now?
Well if you read the news, and read the feedback coming from Mayors, law enforcement and the majority of the people, like 95% or better, you would understand that is exactly how they are perceived. They did it to themselves, the facts speak for themselves. They are free to go on acting stupid, but the general public does have to tolerate them breaking laws or disrupting commerce or anything else.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Delaware Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lottery is fixed and they are robbing the peopl... (Aug '06) Jan 17 F-milottery 638
News Damion Neal is being sought in connection with ... (Nov '08) Jan 12 Quite 14
I wanted to Report Bad contractor (Oct '10) Jan 8 califgirl 28
Support U.s Artist Emcee D Unknoen Now Jan 7 Patrick Gilbride 1
New Place for BBW's and their admirers (May '07) Dec 30 taller 19
Anyone else need to lose some weight? Dec '16 Tired of being big 1
living in delaware (Jul '06) Nov '16 behsci 552
More from around the web