OBSTRUCTION of JUSTICE MILLS vs. MILLS F.B.I. Cover Up Continues

Posted in the Delaware Government Forum

Peoples Champ Rich Mills

Bensalem, PA

#1 Nov 8, 2008
I have requested a Federal Attorney to assist me.
I have also informed Mayor Bakers office and Wilmington, DE City Council of further instances of "Obstruction of Justice within city limits.
I again will seek charges of "Obstruction of Justice" against Special Agent William DiCola of the FBI and "Attempted Murder" charges against unknown FBI Agents.

Cell phone records from October 2006 -October 2007 will clearly demonstrate how involved and how much William Dicola knew of ongoing Burlington County Superior Court Fraud and other crimes. A review of Surveilance video at Virtua Hospital can assist to identify the individual who attempted to murder me. In 2007 I asked Camden County, N.J. Prosecutor Josh Ottenberg to investigate and look into the matter but his department declined? This is the same county which also allowed a Police detective to use intimidation against me and bring false charges.

I have again requested to Wilmington Municipal Court Judge Moser that the U.S. Inspector Generals Office be contacted and I request to interviewd by a Special Agent to fully investigate this matter and other FBI criminal acts. FBI, The Weiss Family and others have brought ruin to my life causing me to reside in a homeless shelter in Wilmington, Delaware.

Also I allege that the FBI has scrambled or redirected e-mail that I have sent to my Wilmington, DE Attorney Michael Tucker.
The Real Peoples Champ

Hershey, PA

#2 Nov 23, 2008
Wow Rich, I think you cracked the case!!

To quote Fred Gwynn in My Cousin Vinny, "Are you on drugs, son?"
Lex

Riverside, NJ

#3 Mar 18, 2009
if he isn't, he should be!
Mike A Dare

Riverside, NJ

#4 Apr 3, 2009
Mike,
I do not know you and your probably Bill DiCola or one of his friends using this webmail account. Do not write me again. Bill will be going to jail after trial in Federal court for, Obstruction of Justice and other crimes. He also failed to enforce Federal and N.J. Laws - by the way he is a Special FBI agent held to a high standard and now he will be held by Bubba in jail instead.

The U.S. DOJ is now investigating so fuck off!

To: richmills2009@yahoo.com
Cc: richmills2010@yahoo.com
Sent: Thursday, April 2, 2009 11:44:59 AM
Subject: Bill Decola

Rich, this is Mike,

Your anger and vengeance towards Bill is completely unfounded. From what I understand you contacted Bill about 2 years ago as if you guys were old friends. You went to his parents' home where you were deceitful to his father about your true intentions. And then...you told Bill that you were going through a divorce and you believed that your ex wife was mentally retarded and thus incapable of entering into a marriage contract. Does all of this seem familiar, hmmm? Essentially you were seeking some sort of revenge against your ex and you thought you had an "in" with the FBI to perform that retribution

Bill instructed you (as a friend) that it was not an FBI matter. However, this was not satisfactory to you; you insisted on making it an FBI matter. Your allegation of official misconduct is not only defamatory but slanderous as well. Remember you sought Bill out, not the other way around. And, Bill was off duty speaking with you as if old friends but apparently you had a hidden nefarious agenda.

Then, you went on a mission to visit just about every FBI office that you could think of and made yourself not only look like a fool but also like an escaped mental patient because you would not accept the fact that your divorce was not and never was an FBI matter. At this point you OFFICIALLY contacted the FBI and they told you the same thing that Bill did. But that still was not enough and you continued to weave a deceitful web based upon vengeance and jealousy.

The fact that you have besmirched Bill's name and character is egregious. How dare you assert that Bill turned his back on you as your intentions from the day you knocked on his parents' door were self-serving and flagrantly wicked.

show a copy of this to your mom, MA
Peoples Champ Rich Mills

Philadelphia, PA

#5 Feb 26, 2010
Mike

Your a punk & Bill is going to jail!!!
RICHARD MILLS

Middletown, DE

#6 Aug 28, 2010
RICHARD MILLS

Middletown, DE

#7 Aug 28, 2010
TOPIX NEWS,

I HAVE POSTED REPORTS AND LEGAL DOCUMENTS @
HTTP://www.FACEBOOK.COM/FIGHTCORRUPTIONUSA

ALSO SEE MY CNN I-REPORTS
CNN I-REPORT SEARCH ENGINE:
1) REPORT NJ CORRUPTION
HTTP://IREPORT.CNN.COM/DOCS/DOC-327134 ...
2) REP. SESTAK ADVISES FBI OVERSIGHT
HTTP://IREPORT.CNN.COM/DOCS/DOC-416267 ...

ALSO SEE EVEN MORE PUBLISHED REPORTS OF CORRUPTION.
GOOGLE SEARCH:
1) REPORT FEDERAL CORRUPTION / CONGRESS.ORG
2) REPORT U.S. DOJ WRONGDOING / CONGRESS.ORG
MANY CORRUPTION REPORTS ARE PUBLISHED ON THE WEB

THANK YOU
RICHARD MILLS

VOORHEES , NJ
Charlie

Lambertville, NJ

#8 Aug 31, 2011
Rich. You are wacked. Hey, how's this case coming along. Anyone taking you seriously? Are you Bipolar.....obviously?
Kip

Riverside, NJ

#9 Jun 8, 2012
This is all bullshit. Rich Mills is pissed that his wife took him in the divorce.
Jessie

Riverside, NJ

#10 Feb 6, 2013
I hear a dental office implanted a micro-chip into one of Rich Millls's teeth and now he is suing them for $15 Million!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Delaware Government Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
In Delaware, agriculture still a big farming deal Jun '14 First 1
Governor's gas tax proposal off base (Feb '14) Feb '14 Chiefbuck 1
Big F&#x27;ing Deal: Delaware Has Spent $4... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Chiefbuck 1
Delaware&#x92;s &#x93;Future Weather&... (Jul '13) Jul '13 LessHypeMoreFact 2
Markell: Biden for President (May '13) Jun '13 neutral observer 5
Gay Senator Comes Out As State Approves Same-Se... (Apr '13) May '13 Sandy LJ Beach 26
Delaware delegation seeks to save Chrysler plant (Jan '07) Apr '13 Jumbo 2

Delaware Government People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE