No charges for NBC host David Gregory over ammunition magazine

Jan 11, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: New York Post

NBC journalist David Gregory won't face charges for displaying a high-capacity ammunition magazine on his "Meet the Press" news program last month, District of Columbia prosecutors announced Friday.

Comments
41 - 46 of 46 Comments Last updated Jan 15, 2013
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

PooPoo Platter wrote:
No charges against David Gregory?
Sorry teabaggers....
No charges against Barack Benghazi? Not yet, anyway.
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

9thfraud.
hal

Maringouin, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Just got back from seeing ‘Zero Dark Thirty’… it wasn’t as good as they hyped it to be but I enjoyed it nonetheless. My favorite parts of the movie coincidentally begin at the point that President Obama ran for and won the Presidency; Obama’s interview on ’60 Minutes’ where he said the United States will not torture when he becomes President… and how funny is it that that is exactly when we found Bin Laden. Not through torture but through hard work from the Intelligence community.
I just love the fact that President Obama changed all the failed policies from the Bush years and got results from the men and women who had been hunting Osama bin Laden for years.
MARINE IMPOSTER-youre a coward and a liberal piece of shit!
hal

Maringouin, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
Gregory has accomplished more than you have in your 10 lifetimes. Best you crawl back into debbie slobbermouth seneca's snapper, feed from the trough and try again.
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
you mean hes sucked more roots than you?youre the king of sucking and hiding penis breath!you must be the mpcs lover?

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Ninthman wrote:
<quoted text>No charges against Barack Benghazi? Not yet, anyway.
Impeach the Imperialist Obama. He cares nothing for the constitution nor our laws. If he won't keep his oath of office, he does not deserve to be in office.
Bill SqPants

Nha Trang, Vietnam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>I even knew the Clips are banned and illegal in Washington DC and David Gregory feels that he has different rights which alot of them modern liberals(bigots) do in Washington DC which is why I dont care for these restrictive local & State Gun Control Laws that are aimed to target law abiding citizens & out of state law abiding citizens to make them felons and dont realize that gun control laws are different throughout the United States and Massachusetts is a good example.
Indy!! do U know him?!!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lee_H._Hamilton

elenfat n donkey jump!!! ;-0000h and no orwwel;-00

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••