No charges for NBC host David Gregory over ammunition magazine

Jan 11, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: New York Post

NBC journalist David Gregory won't face charges for displaying a high-capacity ammunition magazine on his "Meet the Press" news program last month, District of Columbia prosecutors announced Friday.

Comments
21 - 40 of 46 Comments Last updated Jan 15, 2013
radiofreeamerica

Tarpon Springs, FL

#22 Jan 12, 2013
I guess if you*re in the left-wing news media you can get away with breaking the law.What do you think would happen if Rush Limbaugh did this?

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#23 Jan 12, 2013
Eric Holder was going to charge him, but he couldn't find any witnesses that saw Gregory hold it up.
Robert

Douglasville, GA

#24 Jan 12, 2013
RayOne wrote:
Gregory is still a free man, he should have been arrested.
It probably was a fake magazine

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Paradise Valley Arizona

#26 Jan 12, 2013
RayOne wrote:
Yes indeed, Can you only amagine the upset from the libtards if hannity had done the same exact thing

The double standard would be out of control

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#27 Jan 12, 2013
RayOne wrote:
exactly, but it shows too that bunch has a different & double standard of the law which is BS.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#28 Jan 13, 2013
Robert wrote:
<quoted text>
It probably was a fake magazine
If Gregory credibility was compromised by NBC, the network should lose its lisence to broadcast.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#29 Jan 13, 2013
Ninthman wrote:
Who he think he is? Eric Holder with Fast and Furious? Only Obama's personal azzholes can get away with that. ACORNS in BENGHAZI.
REPORT: Harry Reid fingered in bribery case...
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#30 Jan 13, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
lejimfraud fingered:(-,-)_,,|

teapussy cry-a-thon: Day 68
stormy

Shinnston, WV

#31 Jan 13, 2013
If no ONE watched this clown, he might just be
fired or just set and ranted to himself.
My time is too short to give him a minute of it.
You who like and listen, remember, how much time
you have given and wasted on him....Shame on those
whoes time means nothing.
Responsibility

San Mateo, CA

#32 Jan 13, 2013
Ninthman wrote:
ACORNS
Too bad that there are nuts here in our country and specifically on Toxix

Thank you Mr. Powell for a very interesting conversation with David Gregory today on "Meet the Press".

I never thought I would find a republicant that speaks intelligently and profoundly like Mr. Powell who had some interesting comments on the Grand Ol' Party and why they have had two losing presidential candidates.
Responsibility

San Mateo, CA

#33 Jan 13, 2013
Vance1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The double standard would be out of control
Does Hannity and fux have a standard - gutter standard?
conservative crapola

Bethlehem, PA

#35 Jan 13, 2013
The Delegate wrote:
<quoted text>
Gregory has accomplished more than you have in your 10 lifetimes. Best you crawl back into debbie slobbermouth seneca's snapper, feed from the trough and try again.

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Location hidden

#36 Jan 13, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
Gregory has accomplished more than you have in your 10 lifetimes. Best you crawl back into debbie slobbermouth seneca's snapper, feed from the trough and try again.
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
the point is he broke the law so to a modern liberal its ok to have double standard for a select few like Russia was under Lenin & Stalin.
TedsLiver

Oakland, CA

#38 Jan 13, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Just got back from seeing ‘Zero Dark Thirty’… it wasn’t as good as they hyped it to be but I enjoyed it nonetheless. My favorite parts of the movie coincidentally begin at the point that President Obama ran for and won the Presidency; Obama’s interview on ’60 Minutes’ where he said the United States will not torture when he becomes President… and how funny is it that that is exactly when we found Bin Laden. Not through torture but through hard work from the Intelligence community.
I just love the fact that President Obama changed all the failed policies from the Bush years and got results from the men and women who had been hunting Osama bin Laden for years.
. Patty Cake, guess you did not pay attention in that movie. Water boarding was given credit for finding Osama not Obama. Obama and Panetta were shown to be afraid to make decisions and disrespected by the intelligence community. I think you might have been watching the hobbit you moron.
Responsibility

San Mateo, CA

#39 Jan 13, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>the point is he broke the law
Wouldn't it be great - and to the point - that libs, conservatives, republicannots and all other sane individuals believed that "displaying a high-capacity ammunition magazine" anywhere in public was breaking the law.

Ho hum!

Paris

#40 Jan 13, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Does Hannity and fux have a standard - gutter standard?
No, but Candy Crowley does. She would sell her mother for a lap dance from Obama.

Paris

#41 Jan 13, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>the point is he broke the law so to a modern liberal its ok to have double standard for a select few like Russia was under Lenin & Stalin.
Don't confuse liberals, the laws are not for them, only patriots.

Location hidden

#42 Jan 13, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Don't confuse liberals, the laws are not for them, only patriots.
you mean the Leninist that call themselves Liberal and I agree with what your saying.

Location hidden

#43 Jan 13, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Wouldn't it be great - and to the point - that libs, conservatives, republicannots and all other sane individuals believed that "displaying a high-capacity ammunition magazine" anywhere in public was breaking the law.
Ho hum!
I even knew the Clips are banned and illegal in Washington DC and David Gregory feels that he has different rights which alot of them modern liberals(bigots) do in Washington DC which is why I dont care for these restrictive local & State Gun Control Laws that are aimed to target law abiding citizens & out of state law abiding citizens to make them felons and dont realize that gun control laws are different throughout the United States and Massachusetts is a good example.

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Paradise Valley Arizona

#44 Jan 14, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>No, but Candy Crowley does. She would sell her mother for a lap dance from Obama.
indeed so true

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington DC Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
7 Surprising Ways Your Company Can Still Discri... Sun Belle Sexton 11
Global Warming Alarmist Sues Think Tank for Dis... Aug 14 litesong 5
Ohio ranks near bottom on long-term care Aug 12 lizzybowen 2
Report Exposes Deceptions by the Religious Right Jul '14 DNF 72
'Times' pro-marijuana editorial pushes legaliza... Jul '14 common sense 1
The Seven Worst Elected Officials in the Tri-St... Jul '14 bigtool 1
Illegals? What about our kids? Jul '14 Time 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••