Iran's Rowhani urges 'path of moderation'

Jun 17, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KWWL-TV Waterloo

The Supreme Court won't reconsider a jury's decision that an off-duty Seattle police officer who was cut off in traffic violated a man's rights by detaining him at gunpoint.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Jun 17, 2013
jallal

Phoenix, AZ

#2 Jun 17, 2013
Rohani to khelly kon dadi ta Rohani shodi Mulla koni..khar khdety va Imam koneet Ali geda terrorist thieves..
Iranian

Phoenix, AZ

#3 Jun 17, 2013
Who cares Rowhani inglisi jooze konish gozashteh!! Same for Ali khameneii jew they are all koni jassoos
Eli

Germany

#4 Jun 17, 2013
I donīt know, if this politician is good choice.
I think that this former president dr. Ahmadinejad is very wise, intelligent politician and all these negotiations with so called west countries and usa are very hard ( it is well known gang of amoral, unethical global criminals and thieves without rules)and saying yes for everything have meant big losses for Iran as country thatīs why it was said no for everything and Iran has presently strong allies, profits from trade and many positive aspects of presidency of Mr Ahmadinejad are too. Iran is independent country.
This new president Mr Rouhani should not expect that he will succeed in negotiations with west or usa. Saying yes for everything means wars, means economical destruction of Iran, maybe means loss of alies with China, Russia. It would be better to keep this alliance with China, Russia, India and not to make big hopes or expactations during negotiations with west criminals.The second thing, he should not to make quarrels with these morons from israel, leave it, even if they provoke, not to response.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington DC Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
7 Surprising Ways Your Company Can Still Discri... 4 hr NE Jade 3
Global Warming Alarmist Sues Think Tank for Dis... Aug 14 litesong 5
Ohio ranks near bottom on long-term care Aug 12 lizzybowen 2
Report Exposes Deceptions by the Religious Right Jul 30 DNF 72
'Times' pro-marijuana editorial pushes legaliza... Jul '14 common sense 1
The Seven Worst Elected Officials in the Tri-St... Jul '14 bigtool 1
Illegals? What about our kids? Jul '14 Time 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••