Muslins protest in DC
NTjr

Warrensburg, MO

#1 Aug 10, 2013
So a million Muslin will show up in DC and protest their treatment . Yall better get a lot of pig blood to protect yourself . They praised their brothers for 9-11 , so gathering begins 9 sept and comes to a head 11 sept . Should we give up and let the Islamic have this country or should they be sent back . Will Obama stand with them and pease them . They will never except infidels , they can smile and lie to you and stab you in the back . I wonder if there is enough Christians in DC to stand and block all the roads with buckets of blood . One day , there will be a muslin blood bath in America . Allah is a joke and a false fake

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington DC Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GD Designs Rochdale (26) Thu august005 1
News Trump's impending nomination means it's time fo... Aug 16 Autistic mormon 7
trump woman basher Aug 16 America first 3
show your taxes trump Aug 16 America first 2
hillary clinton read Aug 12 AntiHillary 2
News Comey on Clinton email scandal: 'reasonable' mi... Aug 11 PauldenZangpo0521 3
throw trump out Aug 11 AntiHillary 2
More from around the web