Illinois, Ohio take up medical mariju...

Illinois, Ohio take up medical marijuana laws

There are 1 comment on the KCCI-TV Des Moines story from May 18, 2013, titled Illinois, Ohio take up medical marijuana laws. In it, KCCI-TV Des Moines reports that:

The Illinois Senate approved the use of marijuana for medical purposes on Friday, sending the measure to the governor's desk.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KCCI-TV Des Moines.

Allen

Duluth, GA

#1 May 18, 2013
I don't understand why it's not legal. Thousands and thousands of people die each year from tobacco products and liquor and beer. A lot of drunk drivers kill others who don't even use it. The government even has stores with drive in windows set up to sell it even though people are getting kille. yet, I get caught smoking a joint and I'm a druggie and risk going to jail. Hell it's a natura growing weed. It's not manufactured. What's the deal?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington DC Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nelly Belly is Exploring Everything at the Capi... 22 hr Fig Newton 1
News BOOM: DC Forced to Issue Concealed Carry Permit... Tue Zzznorch 3
News State rapped for lax animal-fighting laws - News (Feb '09) Mon American_Infidel 41
Anonymous video... Wake the masses May 28 Expectus 1
News State Dept. plans release of Clinton emails by ... May 22 Teddy 22
News Menendez wants his corruption trial moved to D.C. May 11 OId Sailor 1
News Eugene Robinson: GOP candidates swim against th... May '15 serfs up 12
More from around the web