Choi Appealing Conviction

Apr 21, 2013 Read more: EDGE

Prominent gay rights activist and former Army Lt. Dan Choi has filed notice with the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia that he will be appealing his conviction on a charge of failing to obey the lawful order of a government employee or agent.

Read more

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#1 Apr 22, 2013
Out of respect for equality and after getting rid of DADT they should just drop the charges against Choi. If convicted I hope that President Obama will pardon Choi at some point.
Gary

Quitman, TX

#3 Apr 22, 2013
equalityboy81 wrote:
Out of respect for equality and after getting rid of DADT they should just drop the charges against Choi. If convicted I hope that President Obama will pardon Choi at some point.
Yup, obama will probably pardon choi the same day he pardons jerry ssndusky...that's how politics works.
Felix

Moscow, Russia

#4 Apr 22, 2013
Not only will Obama pardon Sandusky he will probably make a National Holiday in his honor.

Sandusky will be revered and honored as the model citizen for the New Gay America.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#5 Apr 22, 2013
Gary wrote:
<quoted text>Yup, obama will probably pardon choi the same day he pardons jerry ssndusky...that's how politics works.
Well, liar, not even close. Sandusky is a convicted criminal. Lt. Choi was a decorated military hero. How can you compare the two? Oh, yes, you are a pathological liar and don't know the difference from a lie to truth anyway, do you?

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#6 Apr 22, 2013
Felix wrote:
Not only will Obama pardon Sandusky he will probably make a National Holiday in his honor.
Sandusky will be revered and honored as the model citizen for the New Gay America.
New name already? Wow, you liars never stop, do you?

Hey, liar, which is further north, Moscow or Kiev?

Come on, liar, which is it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington DC Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Uber bill passes Maryland Senate, heads to House Apr 13 joe glazer 2
News Federal rights panel discusses protections for ... Mar 29 Concerned 29
News Obama: White House to expand 'take child to wor... Mar 27 novus ordo seclorum 4
News Senate bill would decriminalize medical marijuana Mar '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 4
Ohio Schools Boss Acquiesces To Growing Common ... Mar '15 parent 1
News Telepsychiatry: the New Frontier in Mental Health Feb '15 HumanSpirit 2
Host a Fun Passion Party Feb '15 kdspassioncraze 1
More from around the web