Illegal Immigrants in DC Can Obtain D...

Illegal Immigrants in DC Can Obtain Drivers Licenses

There are 5 comments on the Townhall story from Nov 18, 2013, titled Illegal Immigrants in DC Can Obtain Drivers Licenses. In it, Townhall reports that:

District of Columbia Mayor Vincent Gray signed a bill today that allows illegal immigrants to obtain a driver's license.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Townhall.

DanCollins888

Seattle, WA

#3 Nov 21, 2013
=====

Well gee, now they have the ID needed to vote...

but what the hell...that Arab fella didn't have to produce any ID to occupy the White House.

Besides today America just became a dictatorship.

Prince Harry Reid was seen at "Men's Wearhouse" being fitted for his "Prince" uniform...

Obama at taxpayer expense will be enroute to Kenya to be fitted for his African King uniform.

=====

Today's Senate announcement that America is now a dictatorship may go against them in the event there are DINO's [Democrat In Name Only].

Prince Harry has prevented more votes from going to the floor to block Republican objections...so now he may become over-confident and "allow" more to go to the floor for votes.

That is when DINO's vote with Republicans giving 51 + votes to Republicans thus blocking Reid and Obama in their roles as Prince and Dictator.

=====
lopez

Berea, KY

#4 Jan 1, 2014
me get me license to drive while me high and drink beer thakn you obulama
CRIMMIGRANTS

Danbury, CT

#5 Jan 1, 2014
Lets hope they run over every democrat!

Since: Apr 10

Las Vegas, NV

#6 Jan 1, 2014
Having a license is going to get alot of illegal aliens deported faster. Alcoholism runs rampart in the Mexican community and as soon as they commit a felony DUI, they are out of here.

Leaving the scene of a accident is a felony and if it's one that you caused or if you're drunk, do you really want to wait around until the police show up? Remember you are still a illegal alien in the country illegally.

Just read a story about a Mexican women who got 6 DUIs and they gave her a life sentence in prison this past summer.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#7 Jan 1, 2014
Well I keep saying that they are still illegal, we know where and who you are.you drive drunk and you will be arrested.your d/l says right on the back you are illegal.you had to pay for that d/l.lol joke is in you.this may be a blessing in disguise.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington DC Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New York Ranked 7th Worst For Student Loan Debt Aug 13 mjjcpa 1
News Federal judge rules New York teacher exam not d... Aug 8 Spotted Girl 1
Watch me CuMM 19.F Aug 8 Natalie 1
Liberals are evil Jul '15 Molly Friendly 3
News Ex-Wife Accused Donald Trump of 'Violating' Her... Jul '15 USA Today 1
The CIA/FBI/US Military/Police Departments Have... Jul '15 The Ghost of Thom... 1
Muslims Are Dangerous To America Jul '15 Conway Dillion 1
More from around the web