Despite Romney Claim, Same-Sex Adopti...

Despite Romney Claim, Same-Sex Adoption Laws Vary

There are 6 comments on the KSFO AM 560 story from May 14, 2012, titled Despite Romney Claim, Same-Sex Adoption Laws Vary. In it, KSFO AM 560 reports that:

Mitt Romney claimed last week that "all states but one allow gay adoption," a statistic that came into question Monday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KSFO AM 560.

Mormon Dead Jew Baptisms

Cheltenham, PA

#1 May 14, 2012
Is that poor man aging into John McCain right before our eyes?

Perhaps it's an inescapable effect of having to court the fundamentalist right wing while pretending the fundies aren't all insane.

lides

“No Headline available”

Since: Jan 08

Defiance, Ohio

#2 May 15, 2012
He brought it on himself, and continues to increase his stresses each and every time he flip flops on an issue, like he has on gay marriage.

Running against Kennedy he vowed to be an advocate for gay rights, and while Governor of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, Romney became the first Governor to sign gay marriage into law.

That's hardly a record that reflects his current position.

FaFoxy

“ WOOF !”

Since: Oct 10

Coolidge, AZ

#3 May 15, 2012
lides wrote:
He brought it on himself, and continues to increase his stresses each and every time he flip flops on an issue, like he has on gay marriage.
Running against Kennedy he vowed to be an advocate for gay rights, and while Governor of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, Romney became the first Governor to sign gay marriage into law.
That's hardly a record that reflects his current position.
I don't think it matters what position the POTUS candidates take. SCOTUS will decide this in teh near future despite what teh POTUS candidates think and say.

And former VEEP Cheney was publicly speaking FOR gay marriage long before The Obamaniac did. Why weren't you all campaigning for Cheney since this seems to be the most important issue in your lives ?

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#4 May 15, 2012
Mormon Dead Jew Baptisms wrote:
Is that poor man aging into John McCain right before our eyes?
Perhaps it's an inescapable effect of having to court the fundamentalist right wing while pretending the fundies aren't all insane.
Mutt Romnutz conveniently claims memory loss when asked why he assaulted and battered a gay student. He is obviously suffering from convenient dementia or actual dementia.

He is as sleazy as they come.

Location hidden

#5 May 15, 2012
FaFoxy wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think it matters what position the POTUS candidates take. SCOTUS will decide this in teh near future despite what teh POTUS candidates think and say.
And former VEEP Cheney was publicly speaking FOR gay marriage long before The Obamaniac did. Why weren't you all campaigning for Cheney since this seems to be the most important issue in your lives ?
That is only because the nasty piece of work Cheney has a gay daughter. Like all rightwingers, Cheney only cares about things that affect him. Everyone else can die in misery for all he cares.

A party that would elect that nasty piece of work is pure evil.

Location hidden

#6 May 16, 2012
Mutt Romnutz: INCOMPETENT

He cannot even get this hot button issue correct.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington DC Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump trolls 26 min Aponi 3
Message to Russian trolls 30 min Aponi 2
great work for mr mueller and his men and women 32 min Aponi 2
Lindsey Graham LISTEN To The American Seniors Feb 18 Yep 3
They rob the ss people Feb 15 Expose Bullies of... 5
do we have a security problem in the white house Feb 13 no trump for me 1
is the white house in cover up mode now Feb 12 give democrat me... 1
More from around the web