Triple Threat: Main Worries on Health-Care Rollout

Concerns about the security of personal information on the troubled HealthCare.gov website are become a third major focus of criticism of the new health-law rollout. Full Story
racist stereotype

Hazleton, PA

#1 Nov 1, 2013
As longs as my foodshtamps keep on comin Ima be fine.
lolol

Albuquerque, NM

#2 Nov 1, 2013
as sebilious stated at her hearing, there has been NO end-to-end testing of the obamacare site security. enter your data at your own risk.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#3 Nov 1, 2013
The Magic Negro loves you!

He would never dream of abusing your medical and other personal information.

Or Angela Merkel's, either.
sandy1

New City, NY

#4 Nov 1, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
The Magic Negro loves you!
He would never dream of abusing your medical and other personal information.
Or Angela Merkel's, either.
Of course not, obama respects our right to privacy. Not! The liar in chief could care less about privacy, that's why the IRS are his henchmen for this monstrosity. If people are smart they will refuse to sign up for this garbage.
sandy1

New City, NY

#5 Nov 1, 2013
lolol wrote:
as sebilious stated at her hearing, there has been NO end-to-end testing of the obamacare site security. enter your data at your own risk.
Sebelius is a filthy liar,just like her boss. They both should go down for this.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#6 Nov 1, 2013
sandy1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sebelius is a filthy liar,just like her boss. They both should go down for this.
Sebelius and the Magic Negro both go down very often.
booker for president

Pittsburgh, PA

#7 Nov 1, 2013
1776 1876 1976, and now 2014...and the american people still cant figure out ,or know whats best for the country,for themselves or their children, and how to achieve it, being led over the cliff by their own hand . they are just to pre occupied with dance contests ,award shows,and talent, of which the aggregate is loosing on a daily basis...... AGGRAGATE}formed by the collection of units or particles into a body, mass, or amount : collective : as
sandy1

New City, NY

#8 Nov 1, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Sebelius and the Magic Negro both go down very often.
I just puked.
sandy1

New City, NY

#9 Nov 1, 2013
booker for president wrote:
1776 1876 1976, and now 2014...and the american people still cant figure out ,or know whats best for the country,for themselves or their children, and how to achieve it, being led over the cliff by their own hand . they are just to pre occupied with dance contests ,award shows,and talent, of which the aggregate is loosing on a daily basis...... AGGRAGATE}formed by the collection of units or particles into a body, mass, or amount : collective : as
These people don't want to take personal responsibility. They would rather remain sheep, grab their taxpayer funded freebies and allow the government to think for them.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#10 Nov 1, 2013
booker for president wrote:
1776 1876 1976, and now 2014...and the american people still cant figure out ,or know whats best for the country,for themselves or their children, and how to achieve it, being led over the cliff by their own hand . they are just to pre occupied with dance contests ,award shows,and talent, of which the aggregate is loosing on a daily basis...... AGGRAGATE}formed by the collection of units or particles into a body, mass, or amount : collective : as
One crazed Wilda Beast won't last long in the wild.

But a herd of 320 Million crazed Wilda Beasts will tear up the face of the Earth and self-destruct.

The Magic Negro is the Wilda Beast-In-Chief.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington DC Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Federal Prisoners Oct 13 JW McCanliss 2
What if high court rejects gay marriage cases? Oct 2 WeTheSheeple 13
call for impeachment Sep '14 always pondering 1
Rooftop solar energy will reach or exceed grid ... Sep '14 Solarman 7
Chris Brown Pleads Guilty to Assault in D.C. Fight Sep '14 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
7 Surprising Ways Your Company Can Still Discri... Aug '14 Belle Sexton 11
Global Warming Alarmist Sues Think Tank for Dis... Aug '14 litesong 5

Washington DC People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE