Initial Obamacare enrollment estimate...

Initial Obamacare enrollment estimates far short of targets: reports

There are 37 comments on the Reuters story from Nov 11, 2013, titled Initial Obamacare enrollment estimates far short of targets: reports. In it, Reuters reports that:

Initial enrollment estimates for President Barack Obama's healthcare reform program show participation is falling far short of expectations, according to a report in the Wall Street Journal, raising pressure on the White House to get its rollout back on track.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ObamaScare

Bohemia, NY

#1 Nov 12, 2013
It's great to see these pro-ObamaCare "Progressive" Democrats who will be up for re-election soon scurrying around now like cats trying to bury sh!t on a marble floor. Truly comical.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Brad

Bolton, CT

#2 Nov 12, 2013
100% of Democrats up for re-election in the mid-terms are in favor of delaying the individual mandate of Oblamer-care.
Jim Shortz

Philadelphia, PA

#3 Nov 12, 2013
anything borat obama touches turns to sheet
conservative crapola

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#6 Nov 12, 2013
Proof?

charges?

teahadists crickets..........

and your benghazi bamboozle has been dispatched, DOH!

hahahahahahahaha

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#7 Nov 12, 2013
It's easy to grin, when your ship has come in, and you've got the stock market beat...but the man worthwhile, is the man that can smile, when his country has gone to sheat.
John Obama

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#8 Nov 12, 2013
don't kno & dun"t care!!;-000
John Obama

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#9 Nov 12, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
It's easy to grin, when your ship has come in, and you've got the stock market beat...but the man worthwhile, is the man that can smile, when his country has gone to sheat.
CDC n CNN need to help Torento mayor!!;-000000
conservative crapola

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Kornfield Kounty

#12 Nov 12, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
4 times. Re-writing it won't help. LMAO.
Robert Nichols

West Hills, CA

#13 Nov 12, 2013
It's very obvious to me that these posts don't understand that, as well-educated progressives, we know what is best for you and are committed to saving you from your own poor decisions. Obama is clearly a great man.

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#14 Nov 12, 2013
Robert Nichols wrote:
It's very obvious to me that these posts don't understand that, as well-educated progressives, we know what is best for you and are committed to saving you from your own poor decisions. Obama is clearly a great man.
gee, tanks for nuttin
whoop-tee-do

Greeley, CO

#15 Nov 12, 2013
Never fear, Obama the liar is here!

Right now the White House is in full-on "What New Lie Will the Suckers Buy?" mode. They'll figure something out. They always do.

Then the ObamaZombies will go: "Oh, yes, now we can see the Emperor's new clothes! He's not naked as a jaybird after all."
conservative crapola

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Kornfield Kounty

#16 Nov 12, 2013
whoop-tee-do wrote:
Never fear, Obama the liar is here!
Right now the White House is in full-on "What New Lie Will the Suckers Buy?" mode. They'll figure something out. They always do.
Then the ObamaZombies will go: "Oh, yes, now we can see the Emperor's new clothes! He's not naked as a jaybird after all."
After the gop sheep bought the wmd lie by flubs, the precedent was set. Just a bit pissed-off that Obama has turned it against you, are ya?

hahahahahahahaha
fatbacks x

Portland, OR

#18 Nov 12, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
After the gop sheep bought the wmd lie by flubs, the precedent was set. Just a bit pissed-off that Obama has turned it against you, are ya?
hahahahahahahaha
The s--t started when no one could figure out who shot kennedy..... and still havn't.
Obamabotlosers

Humble, TX

#19 Nov 12, 2013
<quoted text>
hahahahahahahaha
Most of the dems in the house and senate voted to go into Iraq, dumbass. Oblumbers is only turning dems against himself. hahahahahahahahaha
see the light

El Paso, TX

#20 Nov 12, 2013
It might go from 6 to 10, but you know Democrats will do the usual making up a high number.
whoop-tee-do

Greeley, CO

#23 Nov 12, 2013
<quoted text>
hahahahahahahaha
Politicians lie. Are you just now discovering that? How old are you? 12? I've always taken anything they said with a grain of salt.

Obama hasn't turned anything "against you", unless the "you" you are referring to is the entire nation. His f*ck ups will affect everyone, regardless of their political views.

“My Commander-in-Chi ef!”

Since: Jun 07

Obama got Osama!

#25 Nov 12, 2013
<quoted text>
hahahahahahahaha
After 8 years of having to deal with Bush’s inept presidency, watching the right celebrate as thousands were killed over the WMD lie after he allowed the worst terrorist attack to happen on American soil (9-11)…

Isn’t it just pure euphoria to sit back and watch the tea-bagging right-wing nuts just lose it as they suffer in their misery over having a Black President in the White House?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
conservative crapola

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Kornfield Kounty

#26 Nov 12, 2013
Who is the idiot wrote:
Democrats suffer from cognitive dissonance.
That's another way to say that they are liars that are making fools of themselves because they are self deceiving morons.
Another new name, 8thcleft? You have my permission...for now.
whoop-tee-do

Greeley, CO

#27 Nov 12, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
After 8 years of having to deal with Bush’s inept presidency, watching the right celebrate as thousands were killed over the WMD lie after he allowed the worst terrorist attack to happen on American soil (9-11)…
Isn’t it just pure euphoria to sit back and watch the tea-bagging right-wing nuts just lose it as they suffer in their misery over having a Black President in the White House?
I've worked with black people. I've had black people work for me. I've worked FOR black people (they were the boss, I did as told).

I have NO trouble with a black President in the White House. I have a lot of trouble with an inexperienced amateur like Obama, however. He's incompetent. He's not even smart enough to do the simple things, like check out a website before he commits the country to using it. That's basic, elementary stuff. A fifteen year-old kid could figure that out.

No black person I worked with was as grossly incompetent as Obama. I'd have been delighted with Condi Rice or Colin Powell. There's still time for them later, I hope.

It's too bad you are a racist. You are doing blacks no favors by your ignorant, prejudiced attitudes. If a white person was screaming about how they want a "white President", you'd attack them as being racist.....and so would I!

Worse, you are helping the really vile KKK-style racist. They can point to people like you and say: "See, they're as racist as us. They judge people primarily by skin color, same as us. They are EXACTLY like us!" Sadly, they'd have that right when it comes to you. Aren't you ashamed to be helping scumbags like them? You should be.
see the light

El Paso, TX

#28 Nov 12, 2013
whoop-tee-do wrote:
<quoted text>
I've worked with black people. I've had black people work for me. I've worked FOR black people (they were the boss, I did as told).
I have NO trouble with a black President in the White House. I have a lot of trouble with an inexperienced amateur like Obama, however. He's incompetent. He's not even smart enough to do the simple things, like check out a website before he commits the country to using it. That's basic, elementary stuff. A fifteen year-old kid could figure that out.
No black person I worked with was as grossly incompetent as Obama. I'd have been delighted with Condi Rice or Colin Powell. There's still time for them later, I hope.
It's too bad you are a racist. You are doing blacks no favors by your ignorant, prejudiced attitudes. If a white person was screaming about how they want a "white President", you'd attack them as being racist.....and so would I!
Worse, you are helping the really vile KKK-style racist. They can point to people like you and say: "See, they're as racist as us. They judge people primarily by skin color, same as us. They are EXACTLY like us!" Sadly, they'd have that right when it comes to you. Aren't you ashamed to be helping scumbags like them? You should be.
He's as racist as they come. Never comments on the topic, just how everyone's jealous a stupid Blk man made it into the WH.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington DC Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Seattle City Council considers ban on 'conversi... 22 hr cpeter1313 2
News Comey on Clinton email scandal: 'reasonable' mi... Jul 7 spiritharmony 1
hilary clinton wifeley duties Jul 5 coutry singer 1
News Green-energy mandates are holding back the econ... Jun '16 Solarman 1
News Hillary Clinton wins the District of Columbia's... Jun '16 WeTheSheeple 45
News Clinton Refuses to Say Second Amendment Protect... Jun '16 payme 39
News Warren moves closer to Clinton endorsement Jun '16 BHM5267 3
More from around the web