DC Businessman Thompson Charged With ...

DC Businessman Thompson Charged With Conspiracy

There are 8 comments on the National Public Radio story from Mar 10, 2014, titled DC Businessman Thompson Charged With Conspiracy. In it, National Public Radio reports that:

Influential District of Columbia businessman Jeffrey Thompson was charged Monday with conspiracy to violate federal and local campaign finance laws by funding off-the-books campaign activity for candidates including Hillary Rodham Clinton and district Mayor Vincent Gray.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at National Public Radio.

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#2 Mar 10, 2014
a corrupt Dem? no way...lets just hope he is white, else the R word will get played.

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

#3 Mar 10, 2014
inbred Genius wrote:
a corrupt Dem? no way...lets just hope he is white, else the R word will get played.
Stop it now!

If he's guilty, I don't care which side of the isle he's on, he should be jailed, period!

“Make America Great Again”

Since: Jun 07

Bring Obama Back!

#4 Mar 10, 2014
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop it now!
If he's guilty, I don't care which side of the isle he's on, he should be jailed, period!
Yeah, but you are a patriotic American with integrity, whereas inbred idiot only has something to say about this because the person is a Democrat…

Funny how he was so ready to run away crying from Topix the other day because people are just so mean to him and his unpatriotic tea-bagging comrades… but I told him then he is too desperate for attention to leave the one place where anyone would pay attention to his brand of stupidity.
Dubya Tee Eff

Webster, MA

#6 Mar 10, 2014
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, but you are a patriotic American with integrity, whereas inbred idiot only has something to say about this because the person is a Democrat…
Funny how he was so ready to run away crying from Topix the other day because people are just so mean to him and his unpatriotic tea-bagging comrades… but I told him then he is too desperate for attention to leave the one place where anyone would pay attention to his brand of stupidity.
he only has something to say because its a Dem?
-
And here you are, under an article where a Dem is busted and what do you say? You talk trash about one user and then bash the Tea Party/republicans? HYPOCRITE!!!!!! Where is your bashing of Thompson? You know, the actual topic at hand. Where is your disdain for Clinton surrounding herself with this scumbag? Where is your outrage for Mayor Gray?
-
Ohh thats right, you only hate on the righties while bashing those who only hate on the left.... HYPOCRITE!!!!!!
Gary

Bellingham, WA

#7 Mar 10, 2014
Read the NPR article and no mention at all of
Hillary Clinton.

Someone making it up as they go along?
foster

Ashburn, VA

#11 Mar 11, 2014
Dubya Tee Eff wrote:
<quoted text>he only has something to say because its a Dem?
-
And here you are, under an article where a Dem is busted and what do you say? You talk trash about one user and then bash the Tea Party/republicans? HYPOCRITE!!!!!! Where is your bashing of Thompson? You know, the actual topic at hand. Where is your disdain for Clinton surrounding herself with this scumbag? Where is your outrage for Mayor Gray?
-
Ohh thats right, you only hate on the righties while bashing those who only hate on the left.... HYPOCRITE!!!!!!
Where was the dissain for Jack Amberoff? How quick you forget
foster

Ashburn, VA

#12 Mar 11, 2014
Eighthman wrote:
<quoted text>"Influential District of Columbia businessman Jeffrey Thompson was charged Monday with conspiracy to violate federal and local campaign finance laws by funding off-the-books campaign activity for candidates including Hillary Rodham Clinton and district Mayor Vincent Gray."
.
It's right in the story's heading. Too many mushrooms tonight?
.
Democrats. What can you do? What can you do!
.
It's good to be a Republican ; )
You also forget the W/H visitors imprisoned because of shady politics connected to Bush
foster

Ashburn, VA

#13 Mar 11, 2014
Gary wrote:
Read the NPR article and no mention at all of
Hillary Clinton.
Someone making it up as they go along?
Lacking facts has never muzzled Republican creativity for a good lie

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington DC Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
100 day make history whats going on in white house (Apr '17) Sun C Kersey 3
News Sessions Isn't Blowing Smoke - Marijuana Enforc... Jan 17 Ben James 1
any honest demos out there Jan 17 okimar 6
why so many nut cake demos Jan 17 Aponi is a dumb r... 3
Trumps Millions Jan 15 few things on trump 2
Washington DC wants religious laws? Jan 10 TheThirdAngel144 1
Idiot Christie Thanks a george norcross and swe... Jan 9 jen 1
More from around the web