buy fake documents
hunkscollins

Front Royal, VA

#1 May 9, 2013
The passport cost £600 and the Evening Standard obtained it in just three days. After calling the mobile number provided in the ad placed in Hammersmith, the reporter meet Marek and Leonard Anthony Reed at Soho Square. Marek, according to the paper, came illegally to the UK from Poland four years ago when he was charged smuggling vodka and Reed, from Maidenhead, wanted to sell his British passport since he had two.

The reporter provided a photo for the passport and arranged to meet the next day at the same place. "The photograph has been replaced but the tell-tale Home Office franking at the side of the photograph has been lost", says the report by Nigel Rosser and Tasha Kosviner published last Friday.

Marek also gave the reporter detailed explanation on how falsified documents are obtained: original blank passports are stolen from the official offices in Greece, Belgium and Holland.

Marcin, also Polish, is the dealer of work permits. It cost £60 and the deal is done in just one meeting. Marcin sold to the reporter a colour copy of a Home Office document believed stolen certifying that the holder is a bonna fide asylum seeker and can seek employment if their application is not resolved in six months.

The owner of the King's Convenience Shop, Jai Patel, told the Evening Standard that he was shocked: "I trust what people put up there is honest. I don't speak Polish and normally if something bad is up there people tell me".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington DC Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Will Texas Secede? 22 hr Analyst 1
News Chicago's resistance Dec 4 Lickz8951 3
News This good boy doesn't need a home, just help ge... Nov 23 yyy 1
News The power and glory of the comma Nov 15 Flintstonegeek 1
mess with trump in my own opinion Nov 15 hire new people 2
FREE COUNTRIES - Today Nov 14 Sylwester 1
News Trump bucks protocol on press access Nov 10 Cordwainer Trout 2
More from around the web