Egypt seen to give nod toward jihadis on Syria

There are 20 comments on the KTVN Reno story from Jun 16, 2013, titled Egypt seen to give nod toward jihadis on Syria. In it, KTVN Reno reports that:

Restless residents displaced by Colorado's most destructive wildfire ever are returning to previously closed neighborhoods as firefighters continue to tame the blaze.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTVN Reno.

mxlplx

Stowe, VT

#125 Jun 19, 2013
WOW

Boy, the lad has my head spinning from so much gobbledegook.

Have you ever tried to integrate all those disparate notions into one Grand Unified Theory?

You could make up a fable, about its emanating from a some great historical Salafist figure's GUT (Grand Unified Theory, get it?) and laid upon the world as a gift to mankind, directly from his GUT.(get it?).

Then preach it to the world and become a famous Imam.

;-)
ocxz

Sainte-marie, Reunion

#126 Jun 19, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>99%? That's a bit of an exaggeration. Anyhow, I have found that the tried and true racially based insults that have been used against blacks in my country (and in yours) have proven to be the most emotionally loaded. Therefore, reassigning that sentiment to our enemies seemed like a logical segue.
Also, you know my routine. Don't act surprised. I'm sure your husband and his charming family are not my target audience.....And I bet they have a few offensive things to say about Americans....Don't they?
"the tried and true racially based insults that have been used against blacks in my country (and in yours) have proven to be the most emotionally loaded"

oh yeah emotionally loaded ?

it's your way of life, cheap racist rent ladyboy.

"you" have enemies ? what a laugh ! you're... insignificant, michicoon.
Faith

Milford, MI

#127 Jun 19, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
Ancient egypt was the most powerful nation in human history
Ancient egyptians ruled the entire world,that all nations by their time were slaves
I'm guessing the US Air Force Could have wiped out the ancient Egyptian army toot sweet. Anyhow, do you have anything to brag about in the past 5000 or so years, sand negro?
Rome Is Burning

South Africa

#129 Jun 19, 2013
Muslimamomma wrote:
<quoted text> Dring the civil rights movement, when blacks rose up against their oppresors and forced change in the law, to see all men equal regardless of skin colour....
white racist Americans referred to black people as 'coons'....
Now white racist America has a new 'foe' they've been raised to fear and those are Muslims.
What it teaches us all is that you guys lack any sense of originality at all. 70-80 years later, you couldn't even come up with a newer, better insult than adding dune to coon.
ps: Faith. My husband, a man I very much love and admire, his family -- who are my family now, they fall into that category you use and it offends me that you would slander those I love.
Slander some terrorists, go ahead, I'll join you, but that shit doesn't fly because it's not true of the other 99% of Muslims and you bloody well know it.
I met a female muslim GP once, she prescribed me some anti-biotics so I thought. When I examined the box closely it read: For The Extermination Of Infidels. Most displeased and shocked I sent it back, she explained its in the nature and code of all muslims to undermine the most civilised societies or any that stand opposed. I remember, just before I cut open her jugular she said that the only way to end the scourge and the seemingly trust worthy ones was to execute every last one.. But then she scoffed and laughed, and stated that there would never be a cure to the islam disease as it was on the same level as AIDS and unleashed by Satan himself..
Falcon

South Africa

#130 Jun 19, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
i dont know why ppl have fear of muslim brotherhood
Muslim brotherhood is moderate islamic movement,that most of their members lived in west for many years
Most of muslim brotherhood members don't have beards too, they are such normal muslims
they have great agenda to unite muslims together and make islamic world progessive instead of being that backward
Bah! The muslim EvilHood's ascent to power has been sorely regreted by the Egyptions and Christians have been terrorised. The only reason why that brotherhood abomination hasn't been torn down yet is because the Egyption populace doesn't have the stomach left after the last revolution, but mark my words they'll be stirred up once again. The QueerHood is nothing but a tool of the west which is now being used in an effort to destabalise the broader region, the west is doing away with dictators and replacing them with terrorist organisations. Al Quada has greater influence in Libya now, who knows may be the Taliban will get Syria.

You are a despicable and fowl excuse for a human being, don't worry you'll be called up very soon to blow up some women and children..
Oliver Cromwell

Blackburn, UK

#132 Jun 19, 2013
Muslimamomma wrote:
<quoted text> Exactly what I was saying...lol. Some of these people hear "Jihad" and misinterpret the meaning completely. I'm proud of Egypt for taking action against the Syrian regime while the rest of the world seems to sit on folded hands.
Proud,you silly Cow,when are you going to stop licking Zionist arse? Morsi closed the Syrian Embassy but the Israeli one is still there,the last three leadrs of your country are a joke,all of them crawled to Israel.
Oliver Cromwell

Blackburn, UK

#133 Jun 19, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
Its a great decision by egyptian president
We must send thousands of trained jihadists to syria such like we done with afganistan
You dumb terrorist bastard,you thought attacking Libya was a good idea,that worked out great didn't it? when are you Jihadist Clowns going to have the balls to take Israel on?as for Jihad against Syria why don't you get your arse over there to Aleppo?your friends are about to be anniilated in that City,i hope the SAA don't take any prisoners.

Since: Nov 12

Australia

#134 Jun 19, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text> you donkeybrain

Excellent rebuttal.
It proves you are honest.
Almost as dumb as your posts.
You say your a Muslim yet you speak on behalf of an excuse to make "na´ve thinking a remedy".
Allow me to say this you can't , smoke it !
So what good is it to you?????
It's also no good The President of Egypt carrying the Zionist flag under his bullet proof vest.
The both of them were given to him when the Jew unlocked his prison cell .
He's kept them close to his heart ever since.
He made a deal with the Russians , went public , "to stop the supply of weapons flowing from Libya, 3 weeks later he's joining in Terrorist meetings, making speeches at them , endorsing the "romantic
na´ve evil judgemental thinking" that sends ignorant young Egyptian men to become demonic beasts, serving the Jew .

“kill 'em with kindness......”

Since: Apr 11

Ontario

#135 Jun 19, 2013
Rome Is Burning wrote:
<quoted text>
I met a female muslim GP once, she prescribed me some anti-biotics so I thought. When I examined the box closely it read: For The Extermination Of Infidels. Most displeased and shocked I sent it back, she explained its in the nature and code of all muslims to undermine the most civilised societies or any that stand opposed. I remember, just before I cut open her jugular she said that the only way to end the scourge and the seemingly trust worthy ones was to execute every last one.. But then she scoffed and laughed, and stated that there would never be a cure to the islam disease as it was on the same level as AIDS and unleashed by Satan himself..
Refer to lyrics for "I've never met a nice south African"

Ontario

#136 Jun 19, 2013
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
Proud,you silly Cow,when are you going to stop licking Zionist arse? Morsi closed the Syrian Embassy but the Israeli one is still there,the last three leadrs of your country are a joke,all of them crawled to Israel.
It appears you are the silly cow. I am anti-Zionist completely.

Also, you have the rare distinction of having named yourself after someone who was such a shit he was disinterred and posthumously executed. Nice one. Loser.

Ontario

#137 Jun 19, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>99%? That's a bit of an exaggeration. Anyhow, I have found that the tried and true racially based insults that have been used against blacks in my country (and in yours) have proven to be the most emotionally loaded. Therefore, reassigning that sentiment to our enemies seemed like a logical segue.
Also, you know my routine. Don't act surprised. I'm sure your husband and his charming family are not my target audience.....And I bet they have a few offensive things to say about Americans....Don't they?
Actually no. My husband loves America. When Wendy123 went to Egypt, his sister insisted on making her dinner because she loves Americans too.

Don't believe the hype Faith, it's not true of all, so it can't be used in a blanket statement effectively.
Peace for all

Calgary, Canada

#138 Jun 20, 2013
Just think peace and forget the so called Jehadis.

PEACE FOR ALL HUMANITY COMES FIRST AND WE WANT PEACE FOR ALL.

Since: Nov 12

Sydney, Australia

#139 Jun 20, 2013
Oh ! Woe to all the dim wit bastards on the forum who seem think peace emanates from their drunken follies, as silk warm clobber to wear in the snow.
Yes there all gathered here on this thread so Peace Man can show them how peace really in won.
Take it away peace man , I hope you have improved since the monkey incident.
We'll say no more about it , I hope.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#140 Jun 20, 2013
Muslimamomma wrote:
<quoted text> so it can't be used in a blanket statement effectively.
Sure it can. I do it 20 times a day.
The fact is: Islam is contrary to every notion of human decency and freedom. Clearly, that religion was fabricated by Muhammad himself to not only aggrandize himself, but to excuse and legitimize his sexually deviant, pathologically criminal behavior.
The poor souls that have fallen under the influence of this demonic screed have certainly become mentally ill themselves.
It is not just my opinion. One has only to open a newspaper, turn on a TV or browse the internet to see the incredibly destructive effects that islam has on humanity. It is an ideology that belongs buried in the history of the 7th Century. There is no place for islam in the modern and enlightened world.
Personally, I wish my government and our allies would quickly jump to implementing a final solution to the muslim problem and use nuclear weapons on all of the world's muslim population centers and economic infrastructure....
Seriously, I cannot think of a single positive thing that muslims contribute to humanity. It is all destruction, chaos, poverty, despair and backwardness. Islam should be banned in Western nations.

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#142 Jun 20, 2013
Falcon wrote:
<quoted text>
Bah! The muslim EvilHood's ascent to power has been sorely regreted by the Egyptions and Christians have been terrorised. The only reason why that brotherhood abomination hasn't been torn down yet is because the Egyption populace doesn't have the stomach left after the last revolution, but mark my words they'll be stirred up once again. The QueerHood is nothing but a tool of the west which is now being used in an effort to destabalise the broader region, the west is doing away with dictators and replacing them with terrorist organisations. Al Quada has greater influence in Libya now, who knows may be the Taliban will get Syria.
You are a despicable and fowl excuse for a human being, don't worry you'll be called up very soon to blow up some women and children..
dirty hog: stick your finger up your bum and you will be ok

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#143 Jun 20, 2013
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
You dumb terrorist bastard,you thought attacking Libya was a good idea,that worked out great didn't it? when are you Jihadist Clowns going to have the balls to take Israel on?as for Jihad against Syria why don't you get your arse over there to Aleppo?your friends are about to be anniilated in that City,i hope the SAA don't take any prisoners.
respect with sharmeet like you is self insult

The dumb is you( thats why you support the criminal asad who kill humanity)

The terrorist is you ( you just believe in killing civilians and innocent people who protested peacefully to ask for their rights)

The bastard is you( you product of mutah marriage, you dont know your real dad, your mum was taken as turn by every ck she met)

the egyptian turkish alliance will be done in months

Viva Egypt

Viva Turkey

The super islamic power will back to rule you terrorists
LOL

United States

#144 Jun 20, 2013
The 'super islamic power'....LOL

Try voodoo, it's more effective.

Better still, come to America. We haven't finished dumbing it down yet.

Ontario

#145 Jun 20, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Sure it can. I do it 20 times a day.
The fact is: Islam is contrary to every notion of human decency and freedom. Clearly, that religion was fabricated by Muhammad himself to not only aggrandize himself, but to excuse and legitimize his sexually deviant, pathologically criminal behavior.
The poor souls that have fallen under the influence of this demonic screed have certainly become mentally ill themselves.
It is not just my opinion. One has only to open a newspaper, turn on a TV or browse the internet to see the incredibly destructive effects that islam has on humanity. It is an ideology that belongs buried in the history of the 7th Century. There is no place for islam in the modern and enlightened world.
Personally, I wish my government and our allies would quickly jump to implementing a final solution to the muslim problem and use nuclear weapons on all of the world's muslim population centers and economic infrastructure....
Seriously, I cannot think of a single positive thing that muslims contribute to humanity. It is all destruction, chaos, poverty, despair and backwardness. Islam should be banned in Western nations.
Seriously Faith, you don't understand the simple, elegant beauty of Islam. It's okay, I believe each is entitled to find his or her own path. All religion is, at it's core, simple, elegant and beautiful, it's mankind that messes it up.

Horrors committed in the name of Christianity or Islam do not have the seal of GOD Himself on them, they are merely men hiding behind the sword and shield of religious righteousness, though neither of those religions say to kill others who are innocent.(Well actually, the Christian bible DOES in fact contain verses pertaining to slaughtering every last man, woman and child that does not 'believe as you do') Islam teaches tolerance, it is jerkwad powermongers that f the whole thing up.

Islam will never be banned in the West, because of two reasons.

1) It's unconstitutional to discriminate based on religion
2) It's spreading and there are too many Muslims already for you to stop what's coming.

Think of it on the bright side. We can get together soon and barbecue halal meat together while you sip on some malt beverage that tastes a lot like beer, but won't get you tippled.

:P

Ontario

#146 Jun 20, 2013
LOL wrote:
The 'super islamic power'....LOL
Try voodoo, it's more effective.
Better still, come to America. We haven't finished dumbing it down yet.
Oh, we're already there LOL. We're already there.
Oliver Cromwell

Preston, UK

#147 Jun 20, 2013
Muslimamomma wrote:
<quoted text> It appears you are the silly cow. I am anti-Zionist completely.
Also, you have the rare distinction of having named yourself after someone who was such a shit he was disinterred and posthumously executed. Nice one. Loser.
Yes the Royalist filth who did that were as sick as those Medievel Rats in Saudi Arabia,anti Zionist,do me a favour you are too busy murdering fellow arabs and Muslims,some of those Syrian rebels are even being treated in Israeli hospitals.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington DC Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Eugene Robinson: GOP candidates swim against th... 16 hr serfs up 12
News Doctor blames discredited autism research for m... Sat VACCINES MAIM KILL 6
News Uber bill passes Maryland Senate, heads to House Apr 13 joe glazer 2
News Federal rights panel discusses protections for ... Mar '15 Concerned 29
News Obama: White House to expand 'take child to wor... Mar '15 novus ordo seclorum 4
News Senate bill would decriminalize medical marijuana Mar '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 4
Ohio Schools Boss Acquiesces To Growing Common ... Mar '15 parent 1
More from around the web