Egypt seen to give nod toward jihadis on Syria

Jun 16, 2013 Full story: KTVN Reno 265

Restless residents displaced by Colorado's most destructive wildfire ever are returning to previously closed neighborhoods as firefighters continue to tame the blaze.

Full Story
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#104 Jun 18, 2013
Antiwar wrote:
The egypt president made comment promoting sectarian war... said something like "100 million shia cant take on 1.6 billion sunni worldwide" I looked it up thinks there like more than 200m shia actually but numbers hard to determine but either way..
Sounds like muslim brotherhood wants to start crusading....
Hopefully there will be a war between the shia and sunni and the muslim world will be set aflame.

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#105 Jun 18, 2013
mxlplx wrote:
This is probably the little luxor lad's uncle:
New Governor Is a Shock to Some Inside Egypt
By BEN HUBBARD and MAYY EL SHEIKH
The new governor of Luxor, Adel Asaad Khayyat, comes from the political arm of an Islamist group that once carried out terrorist attacks.
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/06/17/world/middl...
Wrong information told by filthy liberals and secularists in egypt
the new governor was not involved in any attack or supporting violence
Hes a guy with no beard
He speaks to tv about egyptian monuments,they rush to ask him
do you believe in destroying statues...etc?

He said: i never said any word about ancient statues or monuments

“M.A....Rise”

Location hidden

#106 Jun 18, 2013
mxlplx wrote:
<quoted text>
You're missing the point.
The problem, laddie - is that salafis have a problem with everyone else.
They remind me of the Pope's minions during the Spanish Inquisition.
Capisce?
Not all salafis the same, there are moderate salafis

their mentality changed from the past years, Now they are not violent and became more accepted to many modern things

I agree with you, there are some extremist salafies and wahabies that we hope to get rid of them. they have stupid thoughts and higly misled people

If you show something from old islamic historical accounts,they going to not accept it and goes so fanatic to what up in their minds

Islamic egypt never was ruled by those fanatic salafies

Majority of islamic leaders in egypt have been moderate and follow proper way of islam

Early muslims didnt destroy any ancient monuments in egypt but early christians did destroy many

“M.A....Rise”

Location hidden

#107 Jun 18, 2013
i dont know why ppl have fear of muslim brotherhood

Muslim brotherhood is moderate islamic movement,that most of their members lived in west for many years

Most of muslim brotherhood members don't have beards too, they are such normal muslims

they have great agenda to unite muslims together and make islamic world progessive instead of being that backward

“M.A....Rise”

Location hidden

#108 Jun 18, 2013
Antiwar wrote:
The egypt president made comment promoting sectarian war... said something like "100 million shia cant take on 1.6 billion sunni worldwide" I looked it up thinks there like more than 200m shia actually but numbers hard to determine but either way..
Sounds like muslim brotherhood wants to start crusading....
shia commit worst massacres against humanity in syria,so you think egyptin president to tolerate what happen there?

iran is sending troops to syria to kill syrians

egypt must send thousands to save syrians

syrians are kicked out of their homes and their families are killed by shia savages

“M.A....Rise”

Location hidden

#109 Jun 18, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Hopefully there will be a war between the shia and sunni and the muslim world will be set aflame.
you full of hatred and evil.....chris

you just change and act like human

Muslims don't wish to see you killed or your family lost in war
Antiwar

Chatham, Canada

#110 Jun 18, 2013
Your media manipulated.... the peaceful protests were hijacked by mercanaries... obviously if snipers are shooting killing riot police and protesters they going to start a blood bath like happened... and each side blames the other...

even when there was only an est 15'000 dead at least 4000 were cops and security forces.... what would you do just stand there and die like an idiot... no you fight back

Its only like half as bad as they make it sound anyway british observatory released report showing that of the 90'000 35 are security. And 15 are rebels... so only 40-50'000 are civilians not 95'000 as lieing media makes you beleive

"Coinicdentally" this same thing might happen in turkey already a report of cop getting shot by protesters... wouldnt that be funny

“kill 'em with kindness......”

Since: Apr 11

Ontario

#111 Jun 18, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>I don't speak dune coon.
Dring the civil rights movement, when blacks rose up against their oppresors and forced change in the law, to see all men equal regardless of skin colour....

white racist Americans referred to black people as 'coons'....

Now white racist America has a new 'foe' they've been raised to fear and those are Muslims.

What it teaches us all is that you guys lack any sense of originality at all. 70-80 years later, you couldn't even come up with a newer, better insult than adding dune to coon.

ps: Faith. My husband, a man I very much love and admire, his family -- who are my family now, they fall into that category you use and it offends me that you would slander those I love.

Slander some terrorists, go ahead, I'll join you, but that shit doesn't fly because it's not true of the other 99% of Muslims and you bloody well know it.
Amc

UK

#112 Jun 18, 2013
Muslimamomma wrote:
<quoted text> should to be great for the economy! The Ice Shelf Collapse Economic Stimulus Plan.
Harper is an idiot.
Syria is not what you guys obviously think it is. The Sunnis are being slaughtered by the Shi'a. Muslims killing Muslims. Any Sunni with an ounce of testicle to his name should be doing Jihad for Syrian sunnis. By Jihad, I mean the kind I do -- donating clothing and aid items, spreading the word, developing knowledge in those who don't know what's going on. There are many different kinds of Jihad.
Though personally, I'd prefer to stick a cannon up Bashar al-Assad's pimply, murdering arse.
It is rebels that are trying to start a sectarian war because they think since Syria has majority of Sunni, they'll probably win. You clearly fell in their trap.
The peaceful protests against Assad for reforms was done by Syrian people. It consisted of all Syrian people. But ever since, the rebels funded by Sunni countries hijacked it, they turned into a Sectarian war.
Think yourself? Why would he want to start a sectarian war where he has minority supporter?
Who would benefit from a sectarian war? Assad... who has majority of Sunni military under his command or foreign funded foreign rebels.

Since: Nov 12

Saint Marys, Australia

#113 Jun 19, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>

That description of a romantic utopian Brotherhood is a peace meal of silly insults that only a total idiot would consider seriously.
The Brotherhood have had for 90 years a foundation belief that a special time would come and that time would thrust them into a leadership role of Islamic development.
The unabashed Jew Champions and "most" religiously hostile Nations on Earth, offer the Brotherhood a deal to come in from the cold , if they will attack their Muslim Brothers.
They not only snapped it up they claimed and do so today that this is their
"Sacred Moment" has come true .
Brotherhood can't govern Egypt ,
Their intellectuals and Functionaries are even dumber than you.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#114 Jun 19, 2013
Muslimamomma wrote:
<quoted text> Dring the civil rights movement, when blacks rose up against their oppresors and forced change in the law, to see all men equal regardless of skin colour....
white racist Americans referred to black people as 'coons'....
Now white racist America has a new 'foe' they've been raised to fear and those are Muslims.
What it teaches us all is that you guys lack any sense of originality at all. 70-80 years later, you couldn't even come up with a newer, better insult than adding dune to coon.
ps: Faith. My husband, a man I very much love and admire, his family -- who are my family now, they fall into that category you use and it offends me that you would slander those I love.
Slander some terrorists, go ahead, I'll join you, but that shit doesn't fly because it's not true of the other 99% of Muslims and you bloody well know it.
99%? That's a bit of an exaggeration. Anyhow, I have found that the tried and true racially based insults that have been used against blacks in my country (and in yours) have proven to be the most emotionally loaded. Therefore, reassigning that sentiment to our enemies seemed like a logical segue.
Also, you know my routine. Don't act surprised. I'm sure your husband and his charming family are not my target audience.....And I bet they have a few offensive things to say about Americans....Don't they?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#115 Jun 19, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, Muhammad Abdo, weren't you threatening to rape and kill me a couple months ago?....Now you're all concern for my family? I'm touched.

Since: Jun 13

Anonymous Proxy

#116 Jun 19, 2013
hi

“M.A....Rise”

Location hidden

#118 Jun 19, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
That description of a romantic utopian Brotherhood is a peace meal of silly insults that only a total idiot would consider seriously.
The Brotherhood have had for 90 years a foundation belief that a special time would come and that time would thrust them into a leadership role of Islamic development.
The unabashed Jew Champions and "most" religiously hostile Nations on Earth, offer the Brotherhood a deal to come in from the cold , if they will attack their Muslim Brothers.
They not only snapped it up they claimed and do so today that this is their
"Sacred Moment" has come true .
Brotherhood can't govern Egypt ,
Their intellectuals and Functionaries are even dumber than you.
you donkeybrain

“M.A....Rise”

Location hidden

#119 Jun 19, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>No, America is the richest, most powerful nation in human history. You obviously know nothing about it, dune coon.
Ancient egypt was the most powerful nation in human history

Ancient egyptians ruled the entire world,that all nations by their time were slaves

“M.A....Rise”

Location hidden

#120 Jun 19, 2013
hendsem p boy wrote:
hi
hello
mxlplx

United States

#121 Jun 19, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
Ancient egypt was the most powerful nation in human history
Ancient egyptians ruled the entire world,that all nations by their time were slaves
Well, that was well before Islam. Besides, the Greeks, then the Romans conquered Egypt because inbreeding of its ruling elite had essentially neutered it. Muslim brotherhood inbreeding may soon follow.

No, lad. A non-sectarian Syria has my vote. Your breed has 0 tolerance for dissent, far less than Assad himself.

“M.A....Rise”

Location hidden

#122 Jun 19, 2013
mxlplx wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, that was well before Islam. Besides, the Greeks, then the Romans conquered Egypt because inbreeding of its ruling elite had essentially neutered it. Muslim brotherhood inbreeding may soon follow.
No, lad. A non-sectarian Syria has my vote. Your breed has 0 tolerance for dissent, far less than Assad himself.
The proper history of egypt is still banned untill now

Egypt lost power because God destroyed the ancient egyptians which were giant humans.they didnt lose power cuz of inbreeding as your coward western archaeologists fabricate in history

Our breed has all tolerance and mercy, Islam puts mercy in hearts of its followers

the likes of asad and his regime are not muslims, those belong to the communism parties and satanic shia sect which their ideology is killing and destroying and eating people's rights

“M.A....Rise”

Location hidden

#123 Jun 19, 2013
non-sectarian Syria thats what everyone looking to see

But syria since 1960, its sectarian

the syrian regime since 1960 was oppressing syrians and practised all evil actions upon them

thousands of innocent syrians have been tortured and killed in prisons by the criminal hafez asad

what happens now in syria from asad and his army, it happened on past years too but media didnt focous on it
Antiwar

Chatham, Canada

#124 Jun 19, 2013
What lead to the end of egyptian priests were roman crusades... destroying all egyptian temples... are you saying egypt was already weakened before this? I think thats plausible because I dont think they put up much of a fight against the romans...

Sunni muslims are just as oppressive and communist as shia clear example of this is saudi arabia and bahrain... in saudi all women are literally slaves and bahrain even has a majority shia who are contantly torchored and supressed by few sunni rulers... makes you look like quite the hypocrit if your going to critisize shia religion when its barely any different than sunni.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington DC Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Endangered or Threatened? A New Fight Over Pola... (Nov '10) 1 hr B as in B S as in S 8
policeoncams.com Dec 11 copkiller 1
Mitt go home your looking like Palin Dec 11 Mitts reality 1
Second Amendment Warriors Dec 7 Here Is One 1
Open Letter to Ignorant News Reporters Dec 4 GettinItStraight 1
Zero Tolerance for Marijuana Use by Employees: ... Dec 3 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
D.C. government faces possible contempt over CC... Nov '14 Tory II 1
More from around the web