Egypt seen to give nod toward jihadis on Syria

There are 265 comments on the KTVN Reno story from Jun 16, 2013, titled Egypt seen to give nod toward jihadis on Syria. In it, KTVN Reno reports that:

Restless residents displaced by Colorado's most destructive wildfire ever are returning to previously closed neighborhoods as firefighters continue to tame the blaze.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTVN Reno.

“kill 'em with kindness......”

Since: Apr 11

Ontario

#83 Jun 17, 2013
Faith wrote:
100,000 dead monkeys in Syria and it doesn't make the news in the US......Because we just don't give a fck.
Faith, you can't possibly mean that. It's an atrocity, everything the USA is supposed to stand against. Freedom and Justice for all, remember? That was the vision of the founding fathers. It does not just apply to the US. It should be a worldwide creed.

“kill 'em with kindness......”

Since: Apr 11

Ontario

#84 Jun 17, 2013
Falcon wrote:
<quoted text>
You see OCXZ, nothing but your typical excuse made by a barbaric extremist muzzie. Those poor children she's brain washing are going to be the next generation marothon bombers.. She traps them in a dingy basement and gets them accustomed to human flesh, and then unleashes them.
you are one sick puppy.

My children are not Muslim. I don't think I can get any less extremist than that. I was raised up free to make my own choice and I demand that my children have that same right.

My eldest is an artist attending University in Montreal. My second eldest is in his 3rd year of law school, my 16 year old is allowed to go out in tanks and tees, my 12 year old is a sweet and loving kid.

I grew up with access to all religion. My parents insisted that my sisters and I had access to this educated choice. Of the 5 of us, one is agnostic, one is ultra-right Christian, one is 'spirtual', but not religious and the other is a weddings and funerals only Catholic. We get along fine. We respect each other's decisions and don't feel threatened by them.

Obviously, you are frightened of Islam. Fear is the biggest generator of hatred. You give yourself away chappie.

I'll even cut you some slack. Once I was like you. I remembered my father teaching that fear breeds ignorance and hatred and realizing that I hated with no background knowledge, I investigated. This led to a revelation for me. That's called self-awareness and intelligence. Traits you would do well to adopt.

Since: Nov 12

Australia

#85 Jun 17, 2013
jihad watch wrote:
<quoted text>
You're quite delusional, lassie.
Analyst: Al Qaeda affiliate in Syria now best-equipped of the group
Concern about the Syrian al Qaeda-affiliated group Jabhat al-Nusra, also known as the al-Nusra Front, is at an all-time high, according to the analyst, with as many as 10,000 fighters and supporters inside Syria. The United States has designated al-Nusra Front as a terrorist group with links to al Qaeda in Iraq.
http://security.blogs.cnn.com/2013/06/17/anal...

Duty calls and Jihadists fall .
That's the emblem of the Syrian Arab Army.
That is a truthful account of they that is fighting for a Democratic Syria.
Signed and delivered in the Sunnah of the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh).
It is claimed so, because of hypocrisy don't you know .
And an instance of it I will point out immediately.
FSA synonymous with Jew vermin pig.

Doesn't get any simpler .
Israel is a fixture of FUKNA.(France, UK and North America) Particularly Canada where Moose Urine is far too freely available.
And really the tap should be shut off to Steve Harpo, who is more Jew than Jew .
How every since he takes it straight from the tap , it would be too cruel for the moose.
And I forgot to mention FSA is Washington as a front for their not so secret weapon al- Qa'eda.

Australia

#86 Jun 17, 2013
Actually guys Faith included I'm a Salafi.
My brothers just took a wrong turn in life.
That doesn't alter the fundamental questions.
Highest among them is the Ambition of Allah.
WW1, The Russian Revolution,WW2, and the Cold war was the trial of judgment set
against the Jew.
So everything else is petty compared to that.
The Jew is the enemy of God.
We should put our personal emotions aside and concentrate on the morality emanating from the greatest aspiration of Divinity and work together for the Palestinian Cause.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#87 Jun 18, 2013
Muslimamomma wrote:
<quoted text>Faith, you can't possibly mean that. It's an atrocity, everything the USA is supposed to stand against. Freedom and Justice for all, remember? That was the vision of the founding fathers. It does not just apply to the US. It should be a worldwide creed.
What? Are you kidding? When Americans say sh*t like that...It takes every bit of energy we have not to burst out laughing.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#88 Jun 18, 2013
rtloder wrote:
against the Jew.
We should put our personal emotions aside and concentrate on the morality emanating from the greatest aspiration of Divinity and work together for the Palestinian Cause.
Islam is immoral. The "Palestinians" are criminals.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#89 Jun 18, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Duty calls and Jihadists fall .
That's the emblem of the Syrian Arab Army.
That is a truthful account of they that is fighting for a Democratic Syria.
Signed and delivered in the Sunnah of the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh).
It is claimed so, because of hypocrisy don't you know .
And an instance of it I will point out immediately.
FSA synonymous with Jew vermin pig.
Doesn't get any simpler .
Israel is a fixture of FUKNA.(France, UK and North America) Particularly Canada where Moose Urine is far too freely available.
And really the tap should be shut off to Steve Harpo, who is more Jew than Jew .
How every since he takes it straight from the tap , it would be too cruel for the moose.
And I forgot to mention FSA is Washington as a front for their not so secret weapon al- Qa'eda.
Duty calls? You are so brave.....all safe and cozy among civilized white men in Oz. An inspiration...
American

United States

#90 Jun 18, 2013
Aileen Wuornos wrote:
<quoted text>What? Are you kidding? When Americans say sh*t like that...It takes every bit of energy we have not to burst out laughing.
You are not an American. Your soul belongs to the devil.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#91 Jun 18, 2013
American wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not an American. Your soul belongs to the devil.
Eat sh*t, sissy.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#92 Jun 18, 2013
rtloder wrote:
against the Jew.
"BEIRUT (Reuters)- Lebanon's main Sunni Muslim political party pleaded with the presidency on Tuesday to prevent "state collapse", blaming the Shi'ite Hezbollah group for dragging the country into the war in neighboring Syria."
When Lebanon was run by Christians, it was called the "Paris of the Middle East". Now look at it! LOL! Muslims turn every area they inhabit into a seething fck-hole!
American

United States

#93 Jun 18, 2013
Aileen Wuornos wrote:
<quoted text>
"BEIRUT (Reuters)- Lebanon's main Sunni Muslim political party pleaded with the presidency on Tuesday to prevent "state collapse", blaming the Shi'ite Hezbollah group for dragging the country into the war in neighboring Syria."
When Lebanon was run by Christians, it was called the "Paris of the Middle East". Now look at it! LOL! Muslims turn every area they inhabit into a seething fck-hole!
Just as you've done with America.
GIlgamesh

Beirut, Lebanon

#94 Jun 18, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
You know nothing almost about anything! Especially Beirut!
First most Christians in Lebanon are against the Wahhabi salafi revolution in Syria ! Same as Christians in Syria! Fact is the rebels have been doing some Christians sweeping in Syria, killing and stealing!
Second, if the right wing " born again/ zionists " such as yoursel are in love with the Wahhabis , why don' t you take them to f'ck Texas ? Just in case you want to get rid of some nice tall buildings there!
Take note, hizballah will do the sweeping, Assad the cleaning, and the us embassies in the region will make the reservations for body eating Wahhabis middle east-US one way trip...he'll, we will even contribute to the air fare...lol

Australia

#95 Jun 18, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
The Paris of the middle East was revised .holy "heell" long before you were born, probably.
If not then it was when you were still being breast fed.
Actually put your mother on your computer I want to have a word with here about the concepts your keeping company with.
Or better still just ask her to send me a message so you won't be priv.

Australia

#96 Jun 18, 2013
Yes ! Mrs.Faith I was a bit of a tear away "innyhrm" days but let's not forget so were you, I've still got the bite marks not prove it.
I'm worried about Faith .
It's UtUSA gotten in to her wind pipe the sounds she's making are vibrating the tutelage you've given her since regarding erotic excitement.
My old enemy "Under taught" seems to be getting the better of her .
OK , if its really necessary.
You've still got the swinging hip combined with the fore arm smash.
*----++++
Yes ! I will say that, it certainly b sorted
me out.
Antiwar

Chatham, Canada

#98 Jun 18, 2013
The egypt president made comment promoting sectarian war... said something like "100 million shia cant take on 1.6 billion sunni worldwide" I looked it up thinks there like more than 200m shia actually but numbers hard to determine but either way..

Sounds like muslim brotherhood wants to start crusading....
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#99 Jun 18, 2013
American wrote:
<quoted text>
Just as you've done with America.
No, America is the richest, most powerful nation in human history. You obviously know nothing about it, dune coon.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#100 Jun 18, 2013
rtloder wrote:
Yes ! Mrs.Faith I was a bit of a tear away "innyhrm" days but let's not forget so were you, I've still got the bite marks not prove it.
I'm worried about Faith .
It's UtUSA gotten in to her wind pipe the sounds she's making are vibrating the tutelage you've given her since regarding erotic excitement.
My old enemy "Under taught" seems to be getting the better of her .
OK , if its really necessary.
You've still got the swinging hip combined with the fore arm smash.
*----++++
Yes ! I will say that, it certainly b sorted
me out.
Are you even capable of making sense, sand n**ger?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#101 Jun 18, 2013
GIlgamesh wrote:
<quoted text>
You know nothing almost about anything! Especially Beirut!
First most Christians in Lebanon are against the Wahhabi salafi revolution in Syria ! Same as Christians in Syria! Fact is the rebels have been doing some Christians sweeping in Syria, killing and stealing!
Second, if the right wing " born again/ zionists " such as yoursel are in love with the Wahhabis , why don' t you take them to f'ck Texas ? Just in case you want to get rid of some nice tall buildings there!
Take note, hizballah will do the sweeping, Assad the cleaning, and the us embassies in the region will make the reservations for body eating Wahhabis middle east-US one way trip...he'll, we will even contribute to the air fare...lol
N o one cares.....no one. As long as muslims are slaughtering other muslims, mankind wins.
Antiwar

Chatham, Canada

#102 Jun 18, 2013
His point was muslims are slaughtering christans...
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#103 Jun 18, 2013
Antiwar wrote:
His point was muslims are slaughtering christans...
I don't speak dune coon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington DC Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News State Dept. plans release of Clinton emails by ... 5 hr see the light 12
News Menendez wants his corruption trial moved to D.C. May 11 OId Sailor 1
News Eugene Robinson: GOP candidates swim against th... May 3 serfs up 12
News Doctor blames discredited autism research for m... May 2 VACCINES MAIM KILL 6
News Uber bill passes Maryland Senate, heads to House Apr '15 joe glazer 2
News Federal rights panel discusses protections for ... Mar '15 Concerned 25
News Obama: White House to expand 'take child to wor... Mar '15 novus ordo seclorum 4
More from around the web