Egypt seen to give nod toward jihadis on Syria

Jun 16, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KTVN Reno

Restless residents displaced by Colorado's most destructive wildfire ever are returning to previously closed neighborhoods as firefighters continue to tame the blaze.

Comments
261 - 265 of 265 Comments Last updated Jun 30, 2013
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
Europe has been devoid of natural resources for centuries, and was advancing by forcefully grabbing others’ resources. Europe still has the same options. China has some resources like rare Earth Metals needed for electronics, but it also has huge work force ready to earn enough money to acquire resources by a fair trade. Russia is abundant with resources; and arms dealing is not for them such an essential source of income, to be forced to tailor its policy to assure arms trade. Your reasoning is plainly biased, and flawed.
Nope! And the Chinese are evil walking sh%t. Are you a Chink by any chance? I think so.

Since: Nov 12

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

cheapo wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok check it out. It has nothing to do with religion. The Chinese and Russians are vested economically. China is devoid of natural resources which is why they are currently trying to take over my country. Russia has long beeb in the arms dealing biz.

Of course Chins and Russia will play the economic imperialistic game, they both gave communism the arse, because internationalism is dis-functional.
Has been since day one when they German workers sided with supporting imperialistic war in preference to revolution.
Still humanity got the Welfare State out of it.
But that has become the Poofter State so were probably worse off in terms of being despised by God.
Its every day Nation and every Man for himself.
I side with North Korea , to be on the safe side of life.
La Quenelle de Dieudonne

San Clemente, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

cheapo wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope! And the Chinese are evil walking sh%t. Are you a Chink by any chance? I think so.
Do you know chipie... Chinese-American would be offended by your racist statment... would you apologize to your fellow Americans...
Cirockone chuckie

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Morsi faith its closer than he thinks saudi and israeli are destroying the middle east syria not the problem those opposing all this beheading and killing on innocent family knows whos are the one funding this genocide cannibalism in the middle east god great and won't move what he intended to leave in power Brittain france and the so call helping friends of syria are destroying the middle east who will be next iran russia are the west in with the saudi to destroyed the region don't be fool assad falls they will be alot more people that will suffer specially in syria turks Christian were you hurt in any way by assad think what will become syria if bashar al assad was to be removed
mxlplx

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

La Quenelle de Dieudonne wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know chipie... Chinese-American would be offended by your racist statment... would you apologize to your fellow Americans...
I suspect most Chinese-Americans would consider the source and dismiss the insult.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington DC Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Global Warming Alarmist Sues Think Tank for Dis... Aug 14 litesong 5
Ohio ranks near bottom on long-term care Aug 12 lizzybowen 2
Report Exposes Deceptions by the Religious Right Jul 30 DNF 72
'Times' pro-marijuana editorial pushes legaliza... Jul 28 common sense 1
The Seven Worst Elected Officials in the Tri-St... Jul '14 bigtool 1
Illegals? What about our kids? Jul '14 Time 1
Court ruling on health care reform law premium ... Jul '14 get real 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••