Marijuana for pain counterintuitive t...

Marijuana for pain counterintuitive to goals of workers' comp, paper says

There are 2 comments on the Risk & Insurance story from Dec 3, 2012, titled Marijuana for pain counterintuitive to goals of workers' comp, paper says. In it, Risk & Insurance reports that:

Drug screening for marijuana can provide critical information about potentially problematic workers' comp claims, according to a new white paper.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Risk & Insurance.

Sheik Yerbouti

Richmond, IN

#1 Dec 3, 2012
This is just insurance 'industry' bullshit! It appears that the insurance companies would rather see people suffer or use highly addiction narcotics rather than a harmless plant! Insurance companies cause almost all of the problems in out health care industry! More proof that for profit health care systems are immoral!!
Medical Marijuana Patient

Puyallup, WA

#2 Dec 3, 2012
Sign up for free at http://cooperativenation.com/ and your co-op could get you free weed!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington DC Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News My Turn: Another day, another mass shooting in ... Sat payme 4
News Government wants to argue in secret why it does... Oct 18 trump lies alot 1
well last time trump won was when he fired price Oct 17 book on trump stuff 1
trump words should be censored Oct 16 Laura 3
make trump show his taxes and finances is trump... Oct 16 Aponi 2
circus in white house is back Oct 16 Aponi 2
Russian confess ,to Putin involvement Oct 13 syria attack by ... 3
More from around the web