National impact from New York marriag...

National impact from New York marriage law: experts

There are 21 comments on the Reuters story from Jun 25, 2011, titled National impact from New York marriage law: experts. In it, Reuters reports that:

When New York became the sixth and by far the largest state to legalize same-sex marriage, following a grueling overtime session in the state Legislature on Friday, it immediately transformed the national debate over the issue, legal experts said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hi hi

Philadelphia, PA

#24 Jul 10, 2011
Gary47 wrote:
<quoted text>Boner, McConnell and Kantor are holding the country hostage for partisan gain in the debt ceiling activity. they would rather destroy the country than see the democrats gain anything.
I don't doubt it. I used to.

I used to, but not anymore. I believe you.

The anti-gay *gleefully destroy families and wreck the lives of children* to make their gains. They care NOTHING for religion, they care NOTHING for god, they care NOTHING for the bible, they care NOTHING for America, they care NOTHING for families and they care NOTHING for children.

I realize that now. Watching them, I see them hold like clinical mental patients and obsessives to various "core ideas" and any living being that gets in the way, they attempt to destroy. They destroy the lives of babies and small children in their zeal.

Sometimes I wonder how this is not all going to lead to some type of civil war. It's really out of hand.

I saw someone online say recently that they wished another country would bomb the U.S. into oblivion. There is a lot of seething, seething hatred and it's so baseless and childish and mentally sick, and it's coming from hate-hate-hating ultra-conservatives who would rather *destroy the planet* than give up on their ideals.

Who knows? They may just get their wish.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

District of Columbia Government Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 19 AGs sue DeVos for delaying for-profit colleg... Jul 10 tina anne 17
News Attorneys general: Restore guidance to aid stud... Apr '17 CodeTalker 2
News Gordon Pape: A railway stock that's steaming ahead (Jan '17) Jan '17 Liteone 1
News See Washington's bald eagle chicks grow up (Jan '17) Jan '17 NO 2 WORLD OLIGARCHY 1
News 'Hate-Filled' Banana Incidents (Sep '16) Dec '16 The Banana Boat Song 2
News Thomas Jefferson University Receives $3 Million... (Dec '16) Dec '16 TRUMP UNIVERSITY 1
News Cigar Wrap Suit to Move Forward (Dec '16) Dec '16 marleboroughcowboy 1
More from around the web