No charges for NBC host David Gregory over ammunition magazine

Jan 11, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: New York Post

NBC journalist David Gregory won't face charges for displaying a high-capacity ammunition magazine on his "Meet the Press" news program last month, District of Columbia prosecutors announced Friday.

Comments
1 - 20 of 46 Comments Last updated Jan 15, 2013
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
liberal women are ugly

Sayville, NY

#1 Jan 11, 2013
Double standard. A conservative media host would be fired and in jail.

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#2 Jan 11, 2013
Typical dumbfuk pompous limousine liberal who is surrounded by armed security with plenty of ammo is badmouthing law abiding Americans because they have a few more rounds than he sees fit...
Unless david gregory can provide 24/7 defense for you and yours like that self-serving Rat b. h. obama gets then david gregory can gofukhimself.

“Obama tells the right to...”

Since: Jun 07

shhhh... STFU, you lost...

#3 Jan 11, 2013
Just got back from seeing ‘Zero Dark Thirty’… it wasn’t as good as they hyped it to be but I enjoyed it nonetheless. My favorite parts of the movie coincidentally begin at the point that President Obama ran for and won the Presidency; Obama’s interview on ’60 Minutes’ where he said the United States will not torture when he becomes President… and how funny is it that that is exactly when we found Bin Laden. Not through torture but through hard work from the Intelligence community.

I just love the fact that President Obama changed all the failed policies from the Bush years and got results from the men and women who had been hunting Osama bin Laden for years.
Independent

Centerville, IN

#4 Jan 11, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Just got back from seeing ‘Zero Dark Thirty’… it wasn’t as good as they hyped it to be but I enjoyed it nonetheless. My favorite parts of the movie coincidentally begin at the point that President Obama ran for and won the Presidency; Obama’s interview on ’60 Minutes’ where he said the United States will not torture when he becomes President… and how funny is it that that is exactly when we found Bin Laden. Not through torture but through hard work from the Intelligence community.
I just love the fact that President Obama changed all the failed policies from the Bush years and got results from the men and women who had been hunting Osama bin Laden for years.
Boy, there is no reason to be fat dumb and stupid.

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#5 Jan 12, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Attention moron cow patty!!! Wrong horsebreath...Water-boarding is what made terrorists talk and give up information needed to locate bin laden which the America hating b. h. obama had zip, nada, nothing to do with.
The closest b. h. obama ever got to the US Military was during the time he spent being mentored by the communist-terrorist bill ayers who designed a bomb that blew up killing 3 of his comrades. That bomb was intended for US Soldiers stationed at Fort Dix NJ.
Yepper that's the closest the community organizer b. h. obama ever got to anything, "US Military." What filth.
Osama Obama

Chambersburg, PA

#6 Jan 12, 2013
Why doesn't these so called reporters report news instead of trying to create news.

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#7 Jan 12, 2013
Magazines don't kill people. Editors do.

“"I'm A Great American!"”

Since: Sep 08

Obama Nation! USA! USA!

#8 Jan 12, 2013
No charges against David Gregory?

Sorry teabaggers....

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#9 Jan 12, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Carrying Obama's and the communist party's water just don't pay what it used to.

Media rattled by possible NYT layoffs...

TIME INC. Will Lay Off 700 After Decline...

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#10 Jan 12, 2013
PooPoo Platter wrote:
Sorry teabaggers....
Who cares.
senior citizen

Granite City, IL

#11 Jan 12, 2013
Osama Obama wrote:
Why doesn't these so called reporters report news instead of trying to create news.
I agree, they think we can not think for ourselves. They tell half the story and leave the TRUTH parts out.

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#12 Jan 12, 2013
PooPoo Platter wrote:
Sorry teabaggers....
Idiot.

It was the liberals that were screaming over the incident.
fatbacks x

Portland, OR

#13 Jan 12, 2013
Should have shown pictures and video of what the first responder saw in the halls and classroom.Never happen tho cause this is a chickens--t country that can't deal with reality with overpaid media rock stars that can only conjecture and pimp their ownselves giving you their owner/boss's opinions. Should give the a--dragger youth a purpose in life and bring back the draft and station them all out in the desert filling sand bags.

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

#14 Jan 12, 2013
No charges for NBC host David Gregory over ammunition magazine

of course, He is the professional left

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

#15 Jan 12, 2013
liberal women are ugly wrote:
Double standard. A conservative media host would be fired and in jail.
agree 100 %
Cat74

Mchenry, IL

#16 Jan 12, 2013
If you, or I waved a high capacity magazine around in N Y, we would be jailed until we got bailed out. Liberals are not asked to comply with our laws. They are so far above them. They live, and reign in a world of their own making. How can they ever ask for respect? They cannot!!!
Robert

Douglasville, GA

#17 Jan 12, 2013
Why are they ever discussing it. If the police don't have the magazine he held up then there is nothing to consider in the first place.

The law in dc is against possession of a high capacity magazine not against display of what looks like a high capacity magazine on tv. How do they know it is not really a pez dispenser inside the magazine housing or a non functioning prop. They got no magazine, they got no proof they got nothing but wasting our time.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#18 Jan 12, 2013
Gregory is still a free man, he should have been arrested.
Osama Obama

Chambersburg, PA

#19 Jan 12, 2013
When noone watches I guess you have to use desperate measures to create an audience.

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#20 Jan 12, 2013
Who he think he is? Eric Holder with Fast and Furious? Only Obama's personal azzholes can get away with that. ACORNS in BENGHAZI.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

District of Columbia Government Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
7 Surprising Ways Your Company Can Still Discri... 1 hr Tea Bag Residue C... 9
Report Exposes Deceptions by the Religious Right Jul '14 DNF 72
The Seven Worst Elected Officials in the Tri-St... Jul '14 bigtool 1
Hillary made a secret deal with Huma to keep We... Jun '14 Zeppelin 2
As Gay Marriage Turns 10, US Public Opinion Tips May '14 DebraE 90
Will Dunbar Rise Again? May '14 Jawga Boy 1
Philadelphia Police Will No Longer Hold Immigra... Apr '14 sheepleloveroyalty 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••