A Christian business in the Left's cr...

A Christian business in the Left's crosshairs

There are 60 comments on the San Diego Daily Transcript story from Feb 2, 2011, titled A Christian business in the Left's crosshairs. In it, San Diego Daily Transcript reports that:

Here's a modest proposal for liberals who say they support job creation: Stop smearing successful, law-abiding private companies whose values don't comport with yours.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Diego Daily Transcript.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“You'll love me!”

Since: Sep 10

I promise.

#1 Feb 2, 2011
Here's a modest proposal for conservatives like Michelle Malkin who say they support a small government and the constitution of the United States: Stop trying to tell other people how to live their personal lives and quit trying to cram your radical and dangerous social agenda down America's collective throat in the name of your phony morals and misguided sense of ideological purity.

Hypocrisy seeps out of every "conservative's" every orifice and it is absolutely repugnant.

Do everyone a favor and move to Iran where like-minded fascists will jerk you satisfaction.

Thanks.

“A Militant Homosexual”

Since: Jan 07

West Hollywood, California

#2 Feb 2, 2011
No and here's why; the money they create fuels the discrimination industry and the anti-whatever idiots upon which they depend. Cut off the source of funding and you defeat your enemies by attrition. This is a tactic the right has used for years, why should the left unilaterally disarm?

“I am happy”

Since: Jul 08

St. Petersburg, FL

#3 Feb 2, 2011
Michelle Malkin? Really roboblogger? I get on the Chick-Fil-A thing, but come on. This is the Gay-Lesbian Forum, not the "How many conservative shills can we find?"
Johnny Something

Morgantown, WV

#4 Feb 2, 2011
Why was this conservative BS in my gay news app feed?

That article was so stupid. What is so hard to understand about not wanting to pay people who outright hate us?!?

“I am happy”

St. Petersburg, FL

#5 Feb 2, 2011
Johnny Something wrote:
Why was this conservative BS in my gay news app feed?
That article was so stupid. What is so hard to understand about not wanting to pay people who outright hate us?!?
It is not on the Gay & Lesbian main page anymore because I deleted it, but it will still show because you have commented on it. Sorry, I am not the only editor, but we are also not on here 24-7.
DIP

Huntingdon Valley, PA

#6 Feb 2, 2011
I think I'm gonna start eating there for every meal 6 days a week now. Just to piss those democrats off, and maybe wear my gay people are evil shirt while I'm there LMAO!!!
And

Santee, SC

#7 Feb 3, 2011
DIP wrote:
I think I'm gonna start eating there for every meal 6 days a week now. Just to piss those democrats off, and maybe wear my gay people are evil shirt while I'm there LMAO!!!
Please do. A 6 days a week diet of that fast food should insure that you aren't taking up valuable space and oxygen here for long.

And as for that ghetto house you refer to on a different thread? I wouldn't sign a long term lease.

“I am happy”

St. Petersburg, FL

#8 Feb 3, 2011
DIP wrote:
Go ahead. Although I may do it once every 2-3 weeks, eating fast food is not healthy for you.

When it is food on the run, I tend to like Baja Fresh, but hey, I guess one extra, overweight, heart patient is needed in the world.
You are Sick

Roy, WA

#9 Feb 3, 2011
Coy91 wrote:
Here's a modest proposal for conservatives like Michelle Malkin who say they support a small government and the constitution of the United States: Stop trying to tell other people how to live their personal lives and quit trying to cram your radical and dangerous social agenda down America's collective throat in the name of your phony morals and misguided sense of ideological purity.
Hypocrisy seeps out of every "conservative's" every orifice and it is absolutely repugnant.
Do everyone a favor and move to Iran where like-minded fascists will jerk you satisfaction.
Thanks.
You're the hypocrite, not Malkin.
The immorality/amorality of queers and their agenda is also a morality-based viewpoint which, not un-coincidentally, would significantly grow the size and scope of government in affording queers special rights based on how they like to have sex.
Dip

Mount Wolf, PA

#10 Feb 3, 2011
And wrote:
<quoted text>
Please do. A 6 days a week diet of that fast food should insure that you aren't taking up valuable space and oxygen here for long.
And as for that ghetto house you refer to on a different thread? I wouldn't sign a long term lease.
I'm actually a pretty fit guy and work out daily so wishing death on me for being unhealthy is like wishing Obama will actually do this country good!
As far as the "ghetto house" you speak of. I was not aware the ghetto's consisted of a place on the outside of red lion headed towards the country not the city. I wouldn't recommend a ghetto house to anyone but Obama.

“Fight bigotry.”

Since: Feb 07

Toms River, NJ

#11 Feb 3, 2011
Special rights? No, fuckwit, the same rights that other American citizens enjoy.
You are Sick wrote:
<quoted text>You're the hypocrite, not Malkin.
The immorality/amorality of queers and their agenda is also a morality-based viewpoint which, not un-coincidentally, would significantly grow the size and scope of government in affording queers special rights based on how they like to have sex.
You are Sick

Roy, WA

#12 Feb 3, 2011
ACLU-Tom wrote:
Special rights? No, fuckwit, the same rights that other American citizens enjoy.
<quoted text>
Right, you give money to and defend NAMBLA and keep them in business and I'm the f**kwit. Whatever, NAMBLA-boy.
Dip

Mount Wolf, PA

#13 Feb 3, 2011
ACLU-Tom wrote:
<quoted text>
I think what the poster you are calling a F-wit was refering to is that they will get the same special rights as Blacks. I also agree with the poster and it will happen. Figures that a ACLU lover would get so irate over this comment!
Cuir Osito

Roslindale, MA

#14 Feb 3, 2011
You are Sick wrote:
<quoted text>Right, you give money to and defend NAMBLA and keep them in business and I'm the f**kwit. Whatever, NAMBLA-boy.
Pray tell where did you get information? From a cracker jack box? The GLBT community doesn't support NAMBLA. However they do have a great following of supporters from pedophiles who don't identify as gay or bisexual. More aptly they see themselves as straight who like having sex with children, gender doesn't make a difference. So please where do you get your information? From NAMBLA itself?
Cuir Osito

Roslindale, MA

#15 Feb 3, 2011
Dip wrote:
<quoted text>I think what the poster you are calling a F-wit was refering to is that they will get the same special rights as Blacks. I also agree with the poster and it will happen. Figures that a ACLU lover would get so irate over this comment!
GLBT are not seeking special rights and nor did the Blacks. Please tell me since you find what is being asked for is special rights which are they and how are they special? I hear so many people talk about special rights but can't name one special right. The right to live free, the pursuit of happiness, the be respected, to live without fear that you won't loose your home or job cause of who you are? Are those special? The right to live with your family in peace, to have the same rights as all Americans enjoy. Including to fight for the freedoms and rights you enjoy and stop hiding.

So please do tell which rights are special and only allowed for the White Americans that you don't think Blacks and GLBT Americans should have?
You are Sick

Roy, WA

#16 Feb 3, 2011
Cuir Osito wrote:
<quoted text>
Pray tell where did you get information? From a cracker jack box? The GLBT community doesn't support NAMBLA. However they do have a great following of supporters from pedophiles who don't identify as gay or bisexual. More aptly they see themselves as straight who like having sex with children, gender doesn't make a difference. So please where do you get your information? From NAMBLA itself?
You do know what the acronym NAMBLA stands for, don't you? The North American Man-Boy Love Association. A homosexual rights group.
The poster calling me "f**kwit" IDs himself as "ACLU Tom". The parents of a 10 year old boy sued NAMBLA for millions trying to shut them down after 2 NAMBLA guys raped and murdered their son, in 2003 I think. The ACLU dropped everything and rushed to the defense of NAMBLA, for free. So this ACLU guy obviously is proud to support saving NAMBLA.
As for the "GLBT community", they didn't kick NAMBLA to the curb (1990s) until homosexual activists started getting political traction and thought normal people wouldn't accept their affiliation with a homosexual-pedophile-rights group. GLBT activists distanced themselves from NAMBLA for political, not moral reasons. Homosexuals consider the entire concept of morality to be "bigotry".
Dip

Mount Wolf, PA

#17 Feb 3, 2011
Cuir Osito wrote:
<quoted text>
GLBT are not seeking special rights and nor did the Blacks. Please tell me since you find what is being asked for is special rights which are they and how are they special? I hear so many people talk about special rights but can't name one special right. The right to live free, the pursuit of happiness, the be respected, to live without fear that you won't loose your home or job cause of who you are? Are those special? The right to live with your family in peace, to have the same rights as all Americans enjoy. Including to fight for the freedoms and rights you enjoy and stop hiding.
So please do tell which rights are special and only allowed for the White Americans that you don't think Blacks and GLBT Americans should have?
Yeah its called the Rooney rule [email protected]! Google it and you'll see! How about the fact that I personaly know a black man that works for Pepsi and he flat out told me "I don't have to worry about busting my ass because they are required to employee a certain amount of blacks" That is a real F-ing quote so take your "No special rights" BS and shove it!
Cuir Osito

Roslindale, MA

#18 Feb 3, 2011
You are Sick wrote:
<quoted text>You do know what the acronym NAMBLA stands for, don't you? The North American Man-Boy Love Association. A homosexual rights group.
The poster calling me "f**kwit" IDs himself as "ACLU Tom". The parents of a 10 year old boy sued NAMBLA for millions trying to shut them down after 2 NAMBLA guys raped and murdered their son, in 2003 I think. The ACLU dropped everything and rushed to the defense of NAMBLA, for free. So this ACLU guy obviously is proud to support saving NAMBLA.
As for the "GLBT community", they didn't kick NAMBLA to the curb (1990s) until homosexual activists started getting political traction and thought normal people wouldn't accept their affiliation with a homosexual-pedophile-rights group. GLBT activists distanced themselves from NAMBLA for political, not moral reasons. Homosexuals consider the entire concept of morality to be "bigotry".
Yes I do know what NAMBLA stands for. For years the GLBT community always felt that NAMBLA had no place at the table. As a group they tried to be legitimate by tagging along at the end of pride parades. They were ignored but NAMBLA didn't get the hint until they were kicked out.

It's not morality it's bigotry. I can give you examples in which rights of GLBT have been violated that would not be tolerated by heterosexuals. I've seen couples when one partner dies, the surviving family who had last communication or contact 30+ years ago go into their home, change locks and clean out everything all because they are gay and their relationship is not recognized. The family wanted nothing to do with him but once dead they wanted his money and home. All in the name of morality.

The camps that screams it's about morality have ended up showing they are just as immoral or worse. Like the good reverand Haggard who tried to hire a prostitute and then offer extra if her young daughter would join them. He screams from his soapbox about how immoral GLBT are and what does he call himself. As far as I'm concern he's in bed with NAMBLA.
Cuir Osito

Roslindale, MA

#19 Feb 3, 2011
Dip wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah its called the Rooney rule [email protected]! Google it and you'll see! How about the fact that I personaly know a black man that works for Pepsi and he flat out told me "I don't have to worry about busting my ass because they are required to employee a certain amount of blacks" That is a real F-ing quote so take your "No special rights" BS and shove it!
And what I say to you, that's not special rights that's just a dumb person thinking he got the system. That's Pepsi's problem and honestly they can hire another black person who will do the work and fire him. The Rooney rule is flawed in so many ways and doesn't address the issue except provide the illusion that it's being address. If that were the case then we all be in trouble as a deaf, blind, wheelchaired biracial lesbian woman would trumpt everyone and they be hired long before you or I.

The reverse can be said in which qualified people apply for a job and are dismissed because they are GLBT. The armed forced discharged several Arabic linquist at the time we needed them most becasue they were gay and then cried we have a shortage. Who created that shortage? Equal rights for everyone. Being lazy should not be confused as affirmative action. I've hired and fired people due to their work performance not because I needed to make so diversity count. If you're lazy I don't care if you are GLBT or straight, black or white there's the door and I'll hire someone who wants to work. That's Pepsi's problem and their right to use the Rooney rule that has nothing to do with equal civil rights. And if you disagree we'll just have to agree to disagree.
Madd1

Shermans Dale, PA

#20 Feb 3, 2011
Coy91 wrote:
Thanks.
Really, shoved down the throat, just like the gay agenda ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

District of Columbia Government Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News D.C. Requests Hearing on Protection of Second A... Sep 10 Lou Posey 3
News 15 states sue Trump on rollback of immigrant pr... Sep 6 Crazy Maxine 2
News Christian Conservative Group To Fight 'Ex-Gay' ... Aug 20 Esiey 16
News 19 AGs sue DeVos for delaying for-profit colleg... Jul '17 tina anne 17
News Attorneys general: Restore guidance to aid stud... Apr '17 CodeTalker 2
News Gordon Pape: A railway stock that's steaming ahead (Jan '17) Jan '17 Liteone 1
News See Washington's bald eagle chicks grow up (Jan '17) Jan '17 NO 2 WORLD OLIGARCHY 1
More from around the web