Other Opinion Manufacturers Can Prosp...

Other Opinion Manufacturers Can Prosper In Connecticut

There are 1 comment on the The Hartford Courant story from Jun 25, 2012, titled Other Opinion Manufacturers Can Prosper In Connecticut. In it, The Hartford Courant reports that:

Twenty-first-century entrepreneurs with a vision of establishing a manufacturing legacy probably wouldn't consider locating a fledgling business in Connecticut - a state often perceived as having Today, Aero Gear, a company I founded with one employee, is celebrating its 30th year in business with a trip to England in July to participate in the ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Hartford Courant.

AJC

Prospect, CT

#1 Jun 26, 2012
The real problem we have is that there is a badly over inflated definition of the word "prosper" as it appies to business profit expectations. A reasonable or even a handsome return on investment does not seem to cut it anymore. We can't all be King Soloman, but the current crop of greedy beyond belief sticky fingered Republicans think they are running on a God granted right to be just that, and at the expense of stepping on the necks of everybody else without remorse or a second thought. And they have a remarkable arrogance in their estimation of the tolerance level of the American public to take their abuse and the hardship it brings before backlash finally hits with a vengence.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Connecticut Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Brings Fiery Message To Thousands in Hart... 22 hr Teri 17
News Undocumented, uninsured Mon Cat74 18
News Clinton, In New Haven Visit, Urges Higher Wages... Apr 27 Cakley 10
News Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton leading Connectic... Apr 25 DoNOT-trustHillary 1
News Ohio governor: Primary voters have 2nd thoughts... Apr 25 WasteWater 49
Sexy Transsexual looking for a rich sugardaddy! Apr 23 AliceTpa 1
News Signups Surge With 87K New Voters For Connectic... Apr 22 ClintonWarhawk 1
More from around the web