Gunman dead, 1 teacher wounded in elementary school shooting in Conn.

Dec 14, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Washington Post

A shooting at a Connecticut elementary school Friday left the gunman dead and at least one teacher wounded and sent frightened pupils into the parking lot.

Comments (Page 67)

Showing posts 1,321 - 1,340 of1,580
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

McGruff wrote:
<quoted text>
why would I want to fight anyone? Is lack of manhood the reason the police carry a gun? I guess that is what cowards say to make themselves feel better.
You didn't answer the question about what an assault weapon is. You chickened out of answering.
I have the right to both own a gun and to freedom of speech. Two things you coward liberals can't stand. Now answer the questions I ask or don't respond to me again
these mental midgets are now suggesting the names and addresses of legal gun owners be published for all to read (in case the libs want to move away from the scary gun owner and into a gated, gun free enclave.)

Do these non-thinking turds don't realize they'd also be advertising to the criminals where THEY can go to get THEIR guns?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Sunobia wrote:
<quoted text>Really? And that makes you feel better?
No idiot, it doesn't make anyone "feel" better.

He points out how ineffective your side's new laws and regulations will be. But hey, I'm sure they'll make YOU "feel" better.
barry

Rainsville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

what do "barefoot" and "sunobia" have in common?

location hidden.

could it be a multiple personality?
or are they ashamed of where they live?

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

barry wrote:
what do "barefoot" and "sunobia" have in common?
location hidden.
could it be a multiple personality?
or are they ashamed of where they live?
That's why you don't have an account and troll under how many assumed names? You limp dix cowards are incredible. See if you can find what you don't have instead of worrying about people's location, ok?
McGruff

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

La Santa Muerte wrote:
<quoted text>these mental midgets are now suggesting the names and addresses of legal gun owners be published for all to read (in case the libs want to move away from the scary gun owner and into a gated, gun free enclave.)

Do these non-thinking turds don't realize they'd also be advertising to the criminals where THEY can go to get THEIR guns?
I agree
McGruff

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Sunobia wrote:
<quoted text>That's why you don't have an account and troll under how many assumed names? You limp dix cowards are incredible. See if you can find what you don't have instead of worrying about people's location, ok?
hammers and clubs cause more deaths every year than all rifles combined.

http://nation.foxnews.com/gun-rights/2013/01/...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

McGruff wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree

Gun Owners' Names, Addresses Could Become Public

A West Haven lawmaker has introduced a bill to make public the names of some 170,000 gun owners in Connecticut.

http://avon.patch.com/articles/gun-owners-nam...

1. Why identify to criminals homes that DO NOT have registered firearms?

2. Why stigmatize law abiding citizens?

3. Not all homes with guns - shotguns, long rifles, are registered.

Just another feel-good attempt to "do something." We gotta do SOMETHING!
barry

Rainsville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Sunobia wrote:
<quoted text>That's why you don't have an account and troll under how many assumed names? You limp dix cowards are incredible. See if you can find what you don't have instead of worrying about people's location, ok?
my location is not hidden and i post under one name.
and i respect all people and their opinions if it happens to be on topic.
what in the world do you need an account for?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

McGruff wrote:
You didn't answer the question about what an assault weapon is.
He probably saw your "debate" when you insisted that Kentucky required photo ID to vote and I said you were wrong (and you were wrong) and you insisted that I show you the proof, and I showed you the EXACT law and you denied it and denied it and I jammed up your azz the EXACT law right out of the books more than fifty times while you continued to deny it... and then you finally asserted that the Kentucky law did not cover the part of Kentucky you lived in.

Fool me once...

The definition for assault weapon has been posted several times, Kneepads.

We can only conclude you really like things being jammed up your azz.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

La Santa Muerte wrote:
<quoted text>
Gun Owners' Names, Addresses Could Become Public
Concealed weapons permits should be made a matter of public record.

Parents- for example- should have the right to know if their babysitter own firearms, specifically, if they are likely to be carrying them.

Given the number of children killed by firearms in accidental (and intentional) of shootings in homes.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

La Santa Muerte wrote:
these mental midgets are now suggesting the names and addresses of legal gun owners be published for all to read
The mental midgets are those who insist they should have the right to own assault weapons and to carry weapons into elementary schools- as the NRA (et al.) have insisted they do.
No you are

Stamford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

McGruff wrote:
<quoted text>
hammers and clubs cause more deaths every year than all rifles combined.
http://nation.foxnews.com/gun-rights/2013/01/...
Perhaps but when was the last time a hammer took out 26 people in under 3 minutes?
Hank Jr Jr

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

No you are wrote:
<quoted text>Perhaps but when was the last time a hammer took out 26 people in under 3 minutes?
http://www.skynews.com.au/topstories/article....

The weather killed 26 people. Let's ban cold air!
Hank Jr Jr

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Let's ban everything made of metal and stone and wood. There should be a law passed that everything we own should be made of clouds and cotton and marshmallows. So no one gets hurt. And we all grow wings and flutter around like fairies.
McGruff

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>He probably saw your "debate" when you insisted that Kentucky required photo ID to vote and I said you were wrong (and you were wrong) and you insisted that I show you the proof, and I showed you the EXACT law and you denied it and denied it and I jammed up your azz the EXACT law right out of the books more than fifty times while you continued to deny it... and then you finally asserted that the Kentucky law did not cover the part of Kentucky you lived in.

Fool me once...

no it hasn't and no I didn't insist anything. The fact that you are still hung up on it is prove you are a loser and not a man.

Let me give you the answer since you are to stupid. A rugger 10-22 fires the exact same way that an AR-15 does. Exactly the same. Yet it is considered a hunting rifle while the AR-15 is considered by scared little punks like you as an assault weapon. Yet one is no more dangerous than the other.

What guns were banned during the last assault weapons ban? None is the answer. Not a single gun stopped being available from gun stores.

How many deaths are caused by rifles a year? Fewer than are caused by hammers and clubs. http://nation.foxnews.com/gun-rights/2013/01/...
McGruff

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

No you are wrote:
<quoted text>Perhaps but when was the last time a hammer took out 26 people in under 3 minutes?
does it matter? There were still more deaths by hammer than by rifles. ALL rifles. Hysterical laws only serve to take away freedom that we will never get back. It will in fact protect no one.
McGruff

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>He probably saw your "debate" when you insisted that Kentucky required photo ID to vote and I said you were wrong (and you were wrong) and you insisted that I show you the proof, and I showed you the EXACT law and you denied it and denied it and I jammed up your azz the EXACT law right out of the books more than fifty times while you continued to deny it... and then you finally asserted that the Kentucky law did not cover the part of Kentucky you lived in.

Fool me once...

I remember when you admitted that your mother was a drunk and your daddy long gone.
barry

Rainsville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
He probably saw your "debate" when you insisted that Kentucky required photo ID to vote and I said you were wrong (and you were wrong) and you insisted that I show you the proof, and I showed you the EXACT law and you denied it and denied it and I jammed up your azz the EXACT law right out of the books more than fifty times while you continued to deny it... and then you finally asserted that the Kentucky law did not cover the part of Kentucky you lived in.
Fool me once...
turns out that you are wrong again

www.elect.ky.gov .

"Do I have to produce Identification to vote?

"All voters must produce identification or be known by a precinct officer prior to voting. KRS117.227 and 31 KAR 4:010 provide the types of ID that can be used by the voter such as: Personal acquaintance of precinct officer, Driverís license, Social Security card, credit card, or another form of ID containing both picture and signature."

funny though it appears that you don't need any id for an absentee ballot.

do you get anything right?
barry

Rainsville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

perhaps we should just ban motorized vehicles. except of course for the police, emergency medical and public transportation. i'll bet that more than 95% of all crime including gun deaths involved the use of a motorized vehicle. just think violent crime would almost cease to exist.

lanza drove to that school didn't he? would he have been able to do it if he had to walk and carry his weapons ?
Hank Jr Jr

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

barry wrote:
perhaps we should just ban motorized vehicles. except of course for the police, emergency medical and public transportation. i'll bet that more than 95% of all crime including gun deaths involved the use of a motorized vehicle. just think violent crime would almost cease to exist.

lanza drove to that school didn't he? would he have been able to do it if he had to walk and carry his weapons ?
Quit making sense. They don't know how to handle it. So they resort to name calling, insulting the size of your manhood, saying you're a coward if you need a gun to defend yourself. They cannot comprehend anything that makes sense or goes against their anti-gun/anti-American beliefs.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1,321 - 1,340 of1,580
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••