Gunman dead, 1 teacher wounded in elementary school shooting in Conn.

Dec 14, 2012 Full story: The Washington Post 1,567

A shooting at a Connecticut elementary school Friday left the gunman dead and at least one teacher wounded and sent frightened pupils into the parking lot.

Full Story
Hank Jr Jr

Hollywood, FL

#1480 Jan 4, 2013
Let's ban everything made of metal and stone and wood. There should be a law passed that everything we own should be made of clouds and cotton and marshmallows. So no one gets hurt. And we all grow wings and flutter around like fairies.
McGruff

Elizabethtown, KY

#1481 Jan 4, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>He probably saw your "debate" when you insisted that Kentucky required photo ID to vote and I said you were wrong (and you were wrong) and you insisted that I show you the proof, and I showed you the EXACT law and you denied it and denied it and I jammed up your azz the EXACT law right out of the books more than fifty times while you continued to deny it... and then you finally asserted that the Kentucky law did not cover the part of Kentucky you lived in.

Fool me once...

The definition for assault weapon has been posted several times, Kneepads.

We can only conclude you really like things being jammed up your azz.
no it hasn't and no I didn't insist anything. The fact that you are still hung up on it is prove you are a loser and not a man.

Let me give you the answer since you are to stupid. A rugger 10-22 fires the exact same way that an AR-15 does. Exactly the same. Yet it is considered a hunting rifle while the AR-15 is considered by scared little punks like you as an assault weapon. Yet one is no more dangerous than the other.

What guns were banned during the last assault weapons ban? None is the answer. Not a single gun stopped being available from gun stores.

How many deaths are caused by rifles a year? Fewer than are caused by hammers and clubs. http://nation.foxnews.com/gun-rights/2013/01/...
McGruff

Elizabethtown, KY

#1482 Jan 4, 2013
No you are wrote:
<quoted text>Perhaps but when was the last time a hammer took out 26 people in under 3 minutes?
does it matter? There were still more deaths by hammer than by rifles. ALL rifles. Hysterical laws only serve to take away freedom that we will never get back. It will in fact protect no one.
McGruff

Elizabethtown, KY

#1483 Jan 4, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>He probably saw your "debate" when you insisted that Kentucky required photo ID to vote and I said you were wrong (and you were wrong) and you insisted that I show you the proof, and I showed you the EXACT law and you denied it and denied it and I jammed up your azz the EXACT law right out of the books more than fifty times while you continued to deny it... and then you finally asserted that the Kentucky law did not cover the part of Kentucky you lived in.

Fool me once...

I remember when you admitted that your mother was a drunk and your daddy long gone.
barry

Rainsville, AL

#1484 Jan 4, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
He probably saw your "debate" when you insisted that Kentucky required photo ID to vote and I said you were wrong (and you were wrong) and you insisted that I show you the proof, and I showed you the EXACT law and you denied it and denied it and I jammed up your azz the EXACT law right out of the books more than fifty times while you continued to deny it... and then you finally asserted that the Kentucky law did not cover the part of Kentucky you lived in.
Fool me once...
turns out that you are wrong again

www.elect.ky.gov .

"Do I have to produce Identification to vote?

"All voters must produce identification or be known by a precinct officer prior to voting. KRS117.227 and 31 KAR 4:010 provide the types of ID that can be used by the voter such as: Personal acquaintance of precinct officer, Driverís license, Social Security card, credit card, or another form of ID containing both picture and signature."

funny though it appears that you don't need any id for an absentee ballot.

do you get anything right?
barry

Rainsville, AL

#1485 Jan 4, 2013
perhaps we should just ban motorized vehicles. except of course for the police, emergency medical and public transportation. i'll bet that more than 95% of all crime including gun deaths involved the use of a motorized vehicle. just think violent crime would almost cease to exist.

lanza drove to that school didn't he? would he have been able to do it if he had to walk and carry his weapons ?
Hank Jr Jr

Hollywood, FL

#1487 Jan 4, 2013
barry wrote:
perhaps we should just ban motorized vehicles. except of course for the police, emergency medical and public transportation. i'll bet that more than 95% of all crime including gun deaths involved the use of a motorized vehicle. just think violent crime would almost cease to exist.

lanza drove to that school didn't he? would he have been able to do it if he had to walk and carry his weapons ?
Quit making sense. They don't know how to handle it. So they resort to name calling, insulting the size of your manhood, saying you're a coward if you need a gun to defend yourself. They cannot comprehend anything that makes sense or goes against their anti-gun/anti-American beliefs.
McGruff

Elizabethtown, KY

#1488 Jan 4, 2013
barry wrote:
<quoted text>turns out that you are wrong again

www.elect.ky.gov .

"Do I have to produce Identification to vote?

"All voters must produce identification or be known by a precinct officer prior to voting. KRS117.227 and 31 KAR 4:010 provide the types of ID that can be used by the voter such as: Personal acquaintance of precinct officer, Driver’s license, Social Security card, credit card, or another form of ID containing both picture and signature."

funny though it appears that you don't need any id for an absentee ballot.

do you get anything right?
no she doesn't. Like I said at the time where I vote they ask for a drivers license. They do every time I vote. This was a debate over 9 months ago. She has made up lies saying that I said that was the law. I never said such and what I said was and is 100% correct. But it does tell you the mental illness this person has to keep lying and debating something for 9 months. I claim it is because he never learned to be a man. I claim it is because his dad wasn't around and his mother was a drunk. He has never made a single denial. Proving exactly what I said is true.
Cat74

Mchenry, IL

#1489 Jan 4, 2013
It won't be as easy to disarm America as it was to disarm say, the Russians. Already Illinois lawmakers are backing away from their ban on automatic weapons. Probably just the NRA members, or deadbeats that want to be reelected to their cushy jobs next election. Either way We can always take their gun grabbing laws to the Supreme Court. We will keep the guns.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#1490 Jan 4, 2013
Hank Jr Jr wrote:
The weather killed 26 people. Let's ban cold air!
Seat belts have saved over 100,000 lives in the USA alone.

There are problems that demand addressing.

The NRA insisting gun gnutters should be able to buy and sell assault weapons is a problem. The NRA insisting gun gnutters should be able to buy and sell hand guns without a background check is a problem. The NRA insisting gun gnutters should be able to buy and sell magazines with up to 150 rounds is a problem.

What a shame it is the gun gnutters cannot address the problem themselves.

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

#1491 Jan 4, 2013
Sunobia wrote:
<quoted text>Really? And that makes you feel better? Why don't you gun nuts build the killer a shrine?
I thought you liberals had already done that.
You know Mikey Moore owns assault rifles? Correct
Hank Jr Jr

Hollywood, FL

#1492 Jan 4, 2013
4.5 Million guns in Switzerland. 24 gun deaths in 2009. Wow! How come their guns are so behaved? Maybe we need to take our guns to Swiss Obedient schools. Then our guns won't be so bad.

http://www.businessinsider.com/switzerlands-g...
Besara

Des Moines, IA

#1493 Jan 4, 2013
No you are wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps but when was the last time a hammer took out 26 people in under 3 minutes?
When was the last time a hammer was used to save lives?

Location hidden

#1494 Jan 4, 2013
Vance1 wrote:
<
You know Mikey Moore owns assault rifles?
You know that you wouldn't know the truth if it jump up and bit you on your fat welfare collecting food stamp receiving azz?
Besara

Des Moines, IA

#1495 Jan 4, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Seat belts have saved over 100,000 lives in the USA alone.
There are problems that demand addressing.
The NRA insisting gun gnutters should be able to buy and sell assault weapons is a problem. The NRA insisting gun gnutters should be able to buy and sell hand guns without a background check is a problem. The NRA insisting gun gnutters should be able to buy and sell magazines with up to 150 rounds is a problem.
What a shame it is the gun gnutters cannot address the problem themselves.
The trolls using terms like "gun gnutters" are obviously in over their heads in the debate. Too bad they deflect away from the fact that the criminals are the problem.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#1496 Jan 4, 2013
barry wrote:
<quoted text>my location is not hidden and i post under one name.
and i respect all people and their opinions if it happens to be on topic.
what in the world do you need an account for?
So you're registered, that's why! You're the one worried about people's locations, as if that's any of your business. Just post what you have to say and keep it moving.
Besara

Des Moines, IA

#1497 Jan 4, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You know that you wouldn't know the truth if it jump up and bit you on your fat welfare collecting food stamp receiving azz?
Said the Nazi War Criminal fan.
Hank Jr Jr

Hollywood, FL

#1498 Jan 4, 2013
Sunobia wrote:
<quoted text>So you're registered, that's why! You're the one worried about people's locations, as if that's any of your business. Just post what you have to say and keep it moving.
Good. Post the addresses of home owners with guns. Then robbers will know which houses they can break into and not have to worry about a shotgun in the face. Then they can have their way with your wife and kids.
barry

Rainsville, AL

#1499 Jan 4, 2013
Sunobia wrote:
<quoted text>So you're registered, that's why! You're the one worried about people's locations, as if that's any of your business. Just post what you have to say and keep it moving.
if someone wants to tell me how farming works maybe he should put in context by identifying where he gets his knowledge about farming. but apparently he doesn't want o put it in context. he sees where i am from and resorts to cultural insults that he thinks must apply to me because of where i live. however he wants to hide. so yes, things are different in different parts of the country and what you might think is a good idea where you live might just be a disaster where we live. but then who would know if we don't know where you are from?

like his calling a person a liar because he thinks that kentucky doesn't have a voter id. well alabama also has voter id. it would carry a lot more weight if he was from kentucky but for all we know he doesn't even live in any part of our great land.

so if you're ashamed of where you are from we'll try to keep that in mind and be nice.

Location hidden

#1500 Jan 4, 2013
Besara wrote:
<quoted text>The trolls using terms like "gun gnutters" are obviously in over their heads in the debate.
It seems Americans aren't going to let the last slaughter go.

It seems they are tired of the NRA "guns don't kill" mantra.

It seems that, in fact, people do use guns to kill people including using assault weapons to put ten and eleven bullets into six year old children.

It seems this issue is on deck.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Connecticut Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
19 F into skype sex Fri babygirlx19 1
Advocating For A Glastonbury Poet Laureate Dec 26 i want that jon 1
let's have fun on skype Dec 24 jenniferisawesome4 1
ComiCONN to leave Bridgeport for Mohegan Sun Dec 18 American Gentlema... 1
Connecticut Style on News Channel 8 (Jul '11) Dec 17 Pamela W 3
In Connecticut, No Violence, But Dismay At Even... Dec 9 Pig Hunter 1
Newspaper objects to order to not publish story Nov 28 Pateick Henry 2
More from around the web