Gunman dead, 1 teacher wounded in elementary school shooting in Conn.

Dec 14, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Washington Post

A shooting at a Connecticut elementary school Friday left the gunman dead and at least one teacher wounded and sent frightened pupils into the parking lot.

Comments
1,121 - 1,140 of 1,567 Comments Last updated Jul 29, 2013

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Hobby Lobby is refusing to play
He Dumbo: 2013... maybe you and your aliases can find a thread and post once on topic?

“Moderately yours....”

Since: Aug 12

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Gun control is putting 50 out of 50 in the ten ring. Oh and the
second ammendment.
Still haven't answered the question
Does the NRA even represent a majority of gun owners
Cat74

Mchenry, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Everyone shops Wal Mart. At least if you buy the chinese made stuff it is well made. Not like the crap our Union people make. Look for the Union label so you can buy something else.
barry

Fort Payne, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

McGruff wrote:
<quoted text>
then show us the web site where we can find the definition. Go ahead cupcake or have you, your momma, and your husband been drinking again? Give us the web site cupcake.
And someday you may overcome your fears of guns. Some of is had a father that was around and taught us how to use guns and how to do it safely. Since your dad was long gone and your momma was drunk then you didn't training in manhood. So your ignorance leads to your irrational fear. Sorry cupcake but maybe your husband can teach you about them.
you have stooped to his level.
barry

Fort Payne, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
He Dumbo: 2013... maybe you and your aliases can find a thread and post once on topic?
and maybe you can find some class and show some decorum. at least learn to be civil and not act like some tough junior high bully.
you bring nothing to the conversation.
barry

Fort Payne, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what you said when you insisted that Kentucky law required photo ID to vote and I shoved that up your boyfriend's favorite spot, Kneepads.
And you insisted that the killer in Connecticut didn't use a rifle to kill those poor children:
<quoted text>
And we all know what you said is what you meant.
<quoted text>
The poor memory is a sign the fetal alcohol syndrome you suffered as a child, and of course your oral fixations speak to your mum issues.
are you sure?
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/ct-s...
"Wearing a military-style vest, Adam Lanza killed his mother at their house, then stormed into Sandy Hook Elementary School carrying a Glock 9 mm handgun, a SIG Sauer handgun, killing 26 people, including 20 children, before turning the gun on himself.

"The two pistols were found inside the school and a .223-caliber Bushmaster rifle was found in the back of his mother's car in the parking lot."

what was the fourth weapon and whom did it belong to?
http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/connecticut-sho...

"... initial reports were essentially that Adam Lanza murdered his mother, loaded her guns in her car, and drove to Sandy Hook elementary school. Once there, the original report was that a SIG and a Glock pistol, along with a Bushmaster Sport Utility Rifle, were taken into the school and used for mass murder. Later reports had it that two Glocks and two SIGs were found at Adam Lanza’s suicide scene, while the “long gun” was found in Nancy Lanza’s vehicle outside the school.

Next, press reports had it that four handguns were found in the school, and the long gun was “in a car outside the school.” Which conjures nightmarish visions of the body of Adam Lanza arising to put the purported murder weapon neatly back in his vehicle, and then returning to the place he killed himself.

There was a long gun, recovered from a car, however. As you can see for yourself in the video clip, above.

Then comes a video showing what appears to be a self-loading shotgun (a Remington 11-87?) being removed from a black car. Adam Lanza had a black Honda so the car may have been his. And while a shotgun is certainly a long gun, it is not a “Bushmaster rifle.”

A press conference by “H. Wayne Carver, Ct’s Chief Medical Examiner” provides little information other than “it was the long gun.”

Later statements have it that the weapon used was in fact a “Bushmaster rifle.” Yet later reports have it that it was four handguns. And what was the murder weapon?

Until someone who gives a coherent account of events surfaces, that is hard to say." copied

so really. the story evolves and who knows what is the truth. however while you fixate on your private fantasies maybe we could look at the connection between the theater shooting, the nanny stabbing ant the Connecticut school shooting. there just might be something more sinister than some nuts going off the deep end.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>

I understand you have to create quotes because you cannot find any facts to back you up.
Silly moron, I don't need quotes to prove democrats do nothing about guns and inner-city violence, I have FBI statistics.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
He could have used incantations and mystical powers but instead used the NRA-approved assault weapon
Which does nothing to prove your claim that the Newtown children died ONLY because the psycho killer had a Bushmaster.

Keep trying, though. It's hilarious watching morons like you run around in circles.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
French courts through out the tax the rich because it was not equal representation and not equal to all citizens. We should take heed.

Unfair and unconstitutional...
Fails to guarantee taxpayer equality...
Centerpiece of Hollande's election campaign...
'Stinging rebuke'...

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Buffalo Bull wrote:
<quoted text>
Still haven't answered the question
Does the NRA even represent a majority of gun owners
Probably, even though many are not members, they still reap some of the benefits of members.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

La Santa Muerte wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly moron, I don't need quotes to prove democrats do nothing about guns and inner-city violence, I have FBI statistics.
You do apparently need made up quotes since you make them up.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Now let's see those FBI statistics that prove Democrats do nothing about guns and inner city violence.

Start with proving Republicans have.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

La Santa Muerte wrote:
<quoted text>
Which does nothing to prove your claim that the Newtown children died ONLY because the psycho killer had a Bushmaster.
Yet another made up quote.

When are you going to run out of straw?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>French courts
French courts?

2013- the Topix viewers waiting for the first post Dumbo or his aliases post on topic.

Smart money is he isn't going to make it.

PS: Flagged.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

The Mayor of Chicago wrote:
500 murders by guns in Chicago this year. Chicago is a gun free zone! See? It works!
So what we need are more guns! See?
Cat74

Elgin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

By the Democrats doing nothing about the guns until January they have given law abiding Americans time, and opportunity to load up on guns of all kinds. Our problem is we register ours, and the gangbangers just steal theirs. No way to trace them. Everyone of the killers in Chicago have served at least one jail sentence. They are the scum of the earth, but Rahm, and Barack will never go after them, they vote Democrat.As soon as they declare they are coming for my gun I will have my lawyer tell them someone stole all of them. Left me with nary a one. As long as I declared them stolen, what can they do?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Cat74 wrote:
By the Democrats doing nothing about the guns until January
Poor lying C*t74 still doesn't understand the process the US government follows, e.g., bills are passed in CONGRESS then sent to the POTUS for approval.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Cat74 wrote:
Our problem is we register ours, and the gangbangers just steal theirs.
They don't have to steal them when you sell them and sell them you do: 40 percent of all guns are sold without background checks.

PS: if you lock them up, it makes them harder to steal...
McGruff

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

barry wrote:
<quoted text>you have stooped to his level.
actually I just found out why he is the way he is. I am only giving him free advise

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet another made up quote.
When are you going to run out of straw?
Quote...what quote?

When are you going to learn how to identify a quote?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You do apparently need made up quotes since you make them up.
Here, pay attention. This is a quote.

"If the killer did not have the NRA-approved assault weapon, they would all be alive. All of them." - The Moron AKA barefoot2626

See the quotation marks? That is a quote.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Connecticut Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gang Stalking in Guilford, CT Aug 18 Citizen 5
Slumber party consultant (Jul '10) Aug 11 curious 8
Ruling sparks debate on retroactive gay rights Aug 6 gv go in zee sewer 42
Backyard Chickens: More Connecticut Residents R... (Jul '10) Aug 1 stephanie 8
Migrant children issue lands at Connecticut's door Jul 26 STOMP AN ILLEGAL ... 1
Firefighter Arrested in Conn. Jul 23 Holy Silicon Wafer 2
Connecticut's roads rank worst in nation Jul '14 Nulli Secundus 2

Search the Connecticut Forum:
•••