Gunman dead, 1 teacher wounded in elementary school shooting in Conn.

Dec 14, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Washington Post

A shooting at a Connecticut elementary school Friday left the gunman dead and at least one teacher wounded and sent frightened pupils into the parking lot.

Comments
1,101 - 1,120 of 1,567 Comments Last updated Jul 29, 2013

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

#1243 Dec 28, 2012
Cat74 wrote:
500 dead on the streets of Chicago in Obama's old neighborhood, many of them children. No Presidential tears for those children. Cornel West is right, we need Presdidential tears for all children, black, and vanilla.
its that The Obama doesnt care?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#1244 Dec 28, 2012
La Santa Muerte wrote:
<quoted text>
He would have used the other weapons, dipshit.
He could have used incantations and mystical powers but instead used the NRA-approved assault weapon, sh!tlicker.

It is the assault weapon that gives gun gnutters like you and yours tiny-dick stiffies.

Location hidden

#1245 Dec 28, 2012
La Santa Muerte wrote:
Why do you think he brought them?
Why did every single victim he kill did he use the assault weapon, the gun of choice among the tiny-dick population?

Long past time to take these toys away from the tiny-dicks screaming for special rights.

Location hidden

#1246 Dec 28, 2012
La Santa Muerte wrote:
<quoted text>
Post 1222 - "Vance" wrote: "liberals do nothing about the big city high crime."
Vince writes lots of things.

He insisted Herman Cain was going to win the election...

I don't think you can find anything he (or his aliases) have posted that have made any sense, though.

I understand you have to create quotes because you cannot find any facts to back you up.

Like here, sh!tlicker.

Location hidden

#1247 Dec 28, 2012
La Santa Muerte wrote:
That means you have give us the link and then you have to establish the connection.
Gosh, sh!tlicker, you really have to stop making me responsible for your spunk-coated conclusions to invent.
McGruff

Elizabethtown, KY

#1248 Dec 28, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>We've proved you to be the liar, McPoof.

You run out of paper towels, dear?
no you are the liar cupcakes
McGruff

Elizabethtown, KY

#1249 Dec 28, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Why did every single victim he kill did he use the assault weapon, the gun of choice among the tiny-dick population?

Long past time to take these toys away from the tiny-dicks screaming for special rights.
and you only like guys with big ones. I guess your husband has one.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#1250 Dec 28, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you get one for each of your aliases, hun?
Whatchu meanum Barefootin' it? I post under one moniker.

I'm not your 'hun'... My beautiful wife would take offense? You do not want to know how she might 'tune you up' if she heard that coming out of your mouth?? Oh well, it might be fun to watch??
McGruff

Elizabethtown, KY

#1251 Dec 28, 2012
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Whatchu meanum Barefootin' it? I post under one moniker.

I'm not your 'hun'... My beautiful wife would take offense? You do not want to know how she might 'tune you up' if she heard that coming out of your mouth?? Oh well, it might be fun to watch??
I would be careful with him/her. It has been looking for a new man. He is gay

Location hidden

#1252 Dec 28, 2012
McGruff wrote:
<quoted text>
no you are the liar cupcakes
I know you shop at Wal*Mart, Kneepads, you should be able to find a good price on paper towels... and you might even be able to work the bathroom stalls there.

Location hidden

#1253 Dec 28, 2012
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
I'm not your 'hun'...
You might try opening the windows while painting- it's on the side of the can, hun.

And someone who has had sex with you isn't easily offended, darling.

So ya know...

Ya might update your narrative.
McGruff

Elizabethtown, KY

#1254 Dec 28, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>I know you shop at Wal*Mart, Kneepads, you should be able to find a good price on paper towels... and you might even be able to work the bathroom stalls there.
of course I shop at walmart. Most people do cupcake
McGruff

Elizabethtown, KY

#1256 Dec 28, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>No, Kneepads, most do not, and I am sure you follow your mother waddling through the door, we've seen the pictures of your typical Wal*Mart shopper, and I know every single Wal*Mart shopper will cry about the poor economy and the cost of health care yet almost all of the products sold in Wal*Mart comes from China and they pay very few of their employees health care costs, relying on the US taxpayer to pick up the tab.

Anyone walking into Wal*Mart is, to some degree, a mooch.

Of course, we knew you were a mooch already.
yes most do. Largest retailer in the world. Largest private sector employer in the world. Yes most do. Maybe they don't sell your mommas favourite alcohol there
McGruff

Elizabethtown, KY

#1257 Dec 28, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>No, Kneepads, most do not, and I am sure you follow your mother waddling through the door, we've seen the pictures of your typical Wal*Mart shopper, and I know every single Wal*Mart shopper will cry about the poor economy and the cost of health care yet almost all of the products sold in Wal*Mart comes from China and they pay very few of their employees health care costs, relying on the US taxpayer to pick up the tab.

Anyone walking into Wal*Mart is, to some degree, a mooch.

Of course, we knew you were a mooch already.
it isn't their job to pay healthcare.

When are you going to explain the difference between 10-22 and AR-15?
Cat74

Palatine, IL

#1258 Dec 28, 2012
Some people we know, who like us, have small businesses, have decided to get around Obama's new Contraception regulation buy interviewing men first for any job hiring we do. You always interview several people, but you hire the best qualified.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#1259 Dec 29, 2012
Buffalo Bull wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't change the topic...
There are other forums to argue the validity of those other groups, the topic here is gun control.
any lobby serves to amplify a point of view. the gun lobby, particularly the NRA amplifies the point of views of extremist gun owners to the point that they drown out the rest of the countries opinions.
The gun lobby doesn't represent the view of every gun owner. They just scream loud enough to make it seem that way.
Gun control is putting 50 out of 50 in the ten ring. Oh and the
second ammendment.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#1260 Dec 29, 2012
Cat74 wrote:
Some people we know, who like us, have small businesses, have decided to get around Obama's new Contraception regulation buy interviewing men first for any job hiring we do. You always interview several people, but you hire the best qualified.
Hobby Lobby is refusing to play the liberal abortionist game plan. Remember McDonalds and the Unions Obama exempted......hid donors of course. The burger flippers and the con men..........his base.

Location hidden

#1261 Dec 29, 2012
McGruff wrote:
<quoted text>
yes most do. Largest retailer in the world.
Most do not, I understand, throwing irrelevant facts doesn't change this.

Largest retailer in the world, yes, because tea baggers like you keep them floating as you buy up Chinese goods, driving up the trade deficit almost as fast as you scream and cry and you wave your Chinese-made American flag telling anyone that will listen what a good American you are. Low wages, a part-time work force so they don't have to pay health care... let the tax payers pick up the tab, eh, mooch?

Wipe you chin, Kneepads, maybe use the Chinese made hankie?

Location hidden

#1262 Dec 29, 2012
McGruff wrote:
<quoted text>
it isn't their job to pay healthcare.
It is their job, Kneepads.

I understand that you and your drunk mum have been mooching from the time you were conceived resulted in you being the amoral c/s bathroom attendant we see before us but it is, in fact, the 'job' of employers to pay healthcare for their employees, especially when they are the largest employer in the USA.

Instead of (as they are right now) unloading the healthcare costs of hundreds of thousands of employees on the taxpayers.

Location hidden

#1263 Dec 29, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
Oh and the second ammendment.
Maybe you and your aliases can take up a collection and buy that free spellchecker, eh, Dumbo?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Connecticut Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Find all students who are in Connecticut Aug 30 Mr Black 1
Connecticut's religiously intolerant history, P... (Nov '13) Aug 29 RevKen 5
2 couples, 2 paths (Jan '11) Aug 28 Sir Samuel 66
Gang Stalking in Guilford, CT Aug 22 Citizen 6
Slumber party consultant (Jul '10) Aug 11 curious 8
Ruling sparks debate on retroactive gay rights Aug 6 gv go in zee sewer 42
Backyard Chickens: More Connecticut Residents R... (Jul '10) Aug '14 stephanie 8
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Connecticut People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••