Gunman dead, 1 teacher wounded in elementary school shooting in Conn.

Dec 14, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Washington Post

A shooting at a Connecticut elementary school Friday left the gunman dead and at least one teacher wounded and sent frightened pupils into the parking lot.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of1,580
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
pogue mahone

Southampton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Sadly a story in need of an update.
Robert

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

They are saying they are looking for a second shooter. Surely not, it is hard to imagine someone wanting to go kill kids but a second. Could this be terrorists related ?

Since: Dec 07

Navasota, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Gary wrote:
27 dead including 18 children
The shooter is a cinch for the National Rifle
Association's "Gunman of the Year" award.
More guns the merrier.
Politicize this tragedy and show us how a turd can sink deeper in the sewer, ahole.
REM223

Meriden, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

All the gun control nuts will be going full steam ahead once again due to this tragedy. No amount of gun control will stop these b#stards from comitting these types of crimes. This is the times we live in.

American permit holders need to refine their skills and carry at all times because incidents like this can happen anytime anywhere. I can`t help but to think that if just one teacher or other school employee had been armed he or she may have stopped this sicko or atleast minimized the deaths and injured. 3 kids are at this time in Danbury hospitial.

The police can`t protect you, it`s up to individuals to provide for their own safety, be so ever vigilant as incidents like this will happen again and again as society`s morals and scruples continue to nose dive.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Gary wrote:
More guns the merrier.
Number one, mo fo, this is what happens with clowns from liberal states. Two this whole process is bullchit. We had 204 dead in Fast and Furious......the Media only played crickets chirping and did not press the issue. We have Benghazi where we had the first Ambassador killed in 40 years and three others, again the MSM ignored it, but when it's a crime where you loons can go after our 2nd ammendment its open season on the liberal MSM. This is being used to ignore the Libya blow up that was coming out later today.
radiofreeamerica

Tarpon Springs, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Boy,the Post was is such a hurry getting the story out-and they didn*t get the story.
REM223

Meriden, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Robert wrote:
They are saying they are looking for a second shooter. Surely not, it is hard to imagine someone wanting to go kill kids but a second. Could this be terrorists related ?
It`s being reported that this dirtbag had some kind of tie to this school. Maybe an ex-girlfried, a parent, wife, relative, the State police are not saying at this time. New Jersey Troopers are searching or have searched a home in New Jersey. Also one person was taken away in handcuffs at or near the school, troopers have not said anything about this person yet or why he was taken into custody..

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Robert wrote:
Of course not, it's work place violence.
me again

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Here's an idea, make guns illegal like meth and heroin. That should put a stop to all this crime. Oh wait.......
carmella60

Chickamauga, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

I am 52 year old grand mother. I have no love of guns. However, no amount of gun control will keep criminals and sick twisted people from getting guns. How would you propose we go about collecting the millions of weapons out there? The criminals will always have access to them.

A "No weapons zone" i.e. school, is just an invitation to the sickest people out there that want to harm our families and do the maximum damage. They KNOW there will be no one defending the kids, if we allowed armed security on the premises as a defense, then maybe the nut jobs would not be so quick to choose a school. And maybe an armed guard could have taken out the gunman before he got the second, third, fifth victim.

Gun control is not an option, there are too many illegal ways to obtain a weapon. We should be finding ways to defend our children and our families from this kind of horror.
Makes sense

Dearborn Heights, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

What a coincidence! Governor Snydley and the wack-o right-wing teabag kooks are in the processes of making new laws that will allow everyone to bring guns to school. I guess they still want to insist that Congresswoman Giffords was safer with open carry laws even though NO ONE stopped that shooting rampage.
There will be a 2013

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

carmella60 wrote:
I am 52 year old grand mother. I have no love of guns. However, no amount of gun control will keep criminals and sick twisted people from getting guns. How would you propose we go about collecting the millions of weapons out there? The criminals will always have access to them.
A "No weapons zone" i.e. school, is just an invitation to the sickest people out there that want to harm our families and do the maximum damage. They KNOW there will be no one defending the kids, if we allowed armed security on the premises as a defense, then maybe the nut jobs would not be so quick to choose a school. And maybe an armed guard could have taken out the gunman before he got the second, third, fifth victim.
Gun control is not an option, there are too many illegal ways to obtain a weapon. We should be finding ways to defend our children and our families from this kind of horror.
You are wrong. People are sick of the violence. You know why gun control will work? Because anyone with a gun will be able to be arrested. No more guns is the only way. 18 kids are dead. WTF?!
There will be a 2013

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

me again wrote:
Here's an idea, make guns illegal like meth and heroin. That should put a stop to all this crime. Oh wait.......
Guns can be regulated better than drugs. Drugs don't kill 18 kids in the same school in a matter of minutes either. This is too gross to even think about. And you are already running your mouth with the same tired rhetoric about guns. "Spoons don't make you fat." "He could've done it with a gallon of gas." "Criminals don't buy guns legally." All of it is BS. No one wants to hear it today. SERIOUSLY!
There will be a 2013

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Robert wrote:
It is terrorism. It is the American version of the suicide bomber. Kill everyone you can and then yourself. What are we going to do about it?

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

"No one wants to hear it today"

Then shut up about it... it was one of yours that politicized it to begin with.
serfs up

Kissimmee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Gary wrote:
More guns the merrier.
One thing you progressives never mention it that you control America. America is progressive. The rules and laws support it. You laugh at and threw out God replacing it with gaia and mother earth while twisting the laws of human nature to your advantage. Which is stupid. Men have been driven insane by crazy laws and a pecking order that penalizes anything that does not make sense. All of this existed before. But not in the numbers we seed. So you have to eliminate guns to make it right. Well it won't. Did the Columbine killers have Mom at home? I know, it is not politically correct to write that. And most Americans have been affected by your pact with Satan. If you get rid of guns, it will be the crowning achievement of a new world order system that has failed for us all and elevated the elitists to their goals. Now go make up some more wize azz one sentence bravado statements. For that is a progressive requisite. And if you are a white person, get your butt on the cattle car trains to the extermination camps. And laugh about it. That,s progressive agenda also.
18 Kids Killed

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> One thing you progressives never mention it that you control America. America is progressive. The rules and laws support it. You laugh at and threw out God replacing it with gaia and mother earth while twisting the laws of human nature to your advantage. Which is stupid. Men have been driven insane by crazy laws and a pecking order that penalizes anything that does not make sense. All of this existed before. But not in the numbers we seed. So you have to eliminate guns to make it right. Well it won't. Did the Columbine killers have Mom at home? I know, it is not politically correct to write that. And most Americans have been affected by your pact with Satan. If you get rid of guns, it will be the crowning achievement of a new world order system that has failed for us all and elevated the elitists to their goals. Now go make up some more wize azz one sentence bravado statements. For that is a progressive requisite. And if you are a white person, get your butt on the cattle car trains to the extermination camps. And laugh about it. That,s progressive agenda also.
This is the most despicable thing I have ever read. You are sick. 18 kids died today and I am devastated. You are a vile human being.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

carmella60 wrote:
A "No weapons zone" i.e. school, is just an invitation to the sickest people out there that want to harm our families
Yeah, that's the problem- it isn't selling weapons with virtually no oversight, it isn't selling ammo clips and handguns and rifles that can fire over a dozen or dozens without reloading:

It is those regulations that keep people from carry deadly weapons into grade schools.

For now: it's time to bury the dead children and allow the nation to grieve.

Again.
Questioner

Rising Star, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

There will be a 2013 wrote:
<quoted text> ... Kill everyone you can and then yourself. What are we going to do about it?
What are 'we' going to do about it ... it sometimes seems that the inocent pay the price of the misfits freedom ...
Post Turtle

Melbourne, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

me again wrote:
So if guns were made illegal, Then who do you think will have guns. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of1,580
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••