Lisa

Meriden, CT

#1 Feb 14, 2007
Did anyone catch Brandon Rudat's "investigative report" last week on car wash services? He appeared to deliberately set up a "sting operation" - if you can call it that - in order to catch workers stealing loose change that was lying around in the car.

Obviously, a few people did take some of the money lying around. It would take a LOT of will power not to. Especially since there was no apparent attempt to conceal it. Consider how much you might get paid to work at a car wash. I'd guess it might just about be scraping minimum wage, plust tips if you're lucky. If it were me, I know I'd be tempted. And I've never stolen anything in my life.

Brandon should be fired the same way he deliberately sought to get someone else fired. This was a vindictive act. And, my gosh, what was he wearing? Hoodie? All over denim. Gah. Do I have to call Clinton Kelly and Stacy London?
The OC

United States

#2 Feb 14, 2007
Lisa wrote:
Did anyone catch Brandon Rudat's "investigative report" last week on car wash services? He appeared to deliberately set up a "sting operation" - if you can call it that - in order to catch workers stealing loose change that was lying around in the car.
Obviously, a few people did take some of the money lying around. It would take a LOT of will power not to. Especially since there was no apparent attempt to conceal it. Consider how much you might get paid to work at a car wash. I'd guess it might just about be scraping minimum wage, plust tips if you're lucky. If it were me, I know I'd be tempted. And I've never stolen anything in my life.
Brandon should be fired the same way he deliberately sought to get someone else fired. This was a vindictive act. And, my gosh, what was he wearing? Hoodie? All over denim. Gah. Do I have to call Clinton Kelly and Stacy London?
Yes this supercilious Brandon Rudat fellow from Orange County who loves to browbeat the poor and downtrodden in half baked attempts at manufacturing his tawdry sensationalist excuses for journalism,(while providing political cover for his carpetbagging parents back in the OC) really should be put out on his butt.

http://www.ocblog.net/ocblog/2006/09/exactly_...

Well at least the gays like him

http://cooperlowenthal.blogspot.com/2006/06/t...
Lisa

Meriden, CT

#3 Feb 14, 2007
I didn't know he had a following. Well, If I called Stacy and Clinton, maybe Carmindy could sort out those caterpillar eyebrows of his.

Another report of his bad reporting:
http://blogs.courant.com/roger_catlin_tv_eye/...
christina

Hartford, CT

#4 Mar 5, 2007
lisa Im so glad that you condone the fact people steal. you think that was the first time the car wash worker stole someting?? he just happened to get caught on camera the first time? wrong. before you go and trash the reporter you may want to read his biography like I just did and you would find out that he's been nominated for an EMMY. More than anything you have been nominated for.
Tim

Hollywood, FL

#5 Feb 11, 2009
You idiots really think he decides what stories he has to do? While he does get input as to how it comes out, its the producers that assign the stories
Tim

Hollywood, FL

#6 Feb 11, 2009
also, that was the whole reason they just fired him, because he was against their flashy sensationalist stories.

try doing research before you make yourself look stupid
John

Flushing, NY

#7 May 6, 2010
Brandon rudat is a big time druggie and does alot of bad! All you have to do is go to a local gay bar in west Hollywood to see him falling out on G
LCnATL

Atlanta, GA

#8 Jan 17, 2011
You people are so stupid, idiots and should be destroyed.

To start, how dare you take the position that theft is anything but theft. People who steal don't stop at change. The dumbass who stole not only deserved to be fired, but should have been prosecuted. End of story!

Secondly, in Atlanta now for the last eight months, and doing well, Brandon is anything but a drug person. As all the good looking media guys who have come thruough this city,(gay or straight), he has an ego which can rub some people the wrong way, but that's the worse that can be said about him.

He also like well built young man, so John you're obvious some biter queen who he rejected. Move on!
Jaz

Leominster, MA

#9 Jul 17, 2012
I have to say...I did "party" with Brandon while he was living in Boston... I use to be friends with his sister.He comes fo a good faily...But Yes! Bandon likes to Party....HARD!!!
Jaz

Leominster, MA

#10 Jul 17, 2012
I have to say..I did party alot with Brandon while he was living in boston. Sorry guys my computer is not typing all rhe letters out.lol..I can spell
AAinAtl

Atlanta, GA

#11 Apr 26, 2013
Brandon has cleaned up his act a lot. He attends Alcoholics Anonymous meetings here in Atlanta every week.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Connecticut Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
a What's with all the earthquakes in Connecticut? Jan 15 Paul 1
Banning plastic could be in the bag this year Jan 12 Connecticut Tippy 1
Check out the newest sensation in relaxation! M... Jan 10 ConnectiCuddles 1
Connecticut Style on News Channel 8 (Jul '11) Dec 31 Angellface 4
Reliving Horror One More Time Dec 29 Corinne Martindale 1
19 F into skype sex Dec 26 babygirlx19 1
Advocating For A Glastonbury Poet Laureate Dec 26 i want that jon 1
More from around the web