Obama signals action following school shooting

Dec 17, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WAND-TV Decatur

A New Jersey girl who started a campaign calling for an Easy-Bake Oven in gender-neutral colors is planning to meet with the people who design it.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Dec 17, 2012
Eleanor

Buffalo Grove, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

That's absolutely right, Mr. Obama.

We are not doing enough to protect our children.

These 20 children were blessed to have the short lives they had.

So many, many, many children are not allowed to be BORN, being aborted out of their mother's womb without the possiblity of life.

Were Obama REALLY concerned about the lives of children, wouldn't he SPEAK OUT to give more children the opportunity to be BORN, rather than seeing them not even given the opportunity to live.

His words are empty and meaningless.

His future actions will do NOTHING to protect children, but will do EVERYTHING to RESTRICT personal LIBERTY.
lolol

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

so true

now the CT shooter along with the theater shooter, mall shooter, VA tech shooter have all been exposed as having mental problems

obamas next executive order may read
All persons age 6 and up will report immediately to newly set up federal mental health facilities known in the past as FEMA camps for mental evaluation. Any deemed having any mental condition will be housed at the camps until they can be normalized and re-integrated. Military and Veterans will have a special line and immediately be interred. LBGT are exempt from the testing. Since the military cannot be trusted because of the large number of PTSD induced paranoia, the TSA will be armed and in control of all functions the military used to control and in charge of internments and running of the camps. Have a nice day.
ivyawe

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

Obama and his feminists should read this....

The War Against Boys: How Misguided Feminism Is Harming Our Young Men

http://www.amazon.com/The-War-Against-Boys-Mi...

written may I add by a woman.

God Bless Her.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Connecticut Discussions

Search the Connecticut Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Migrant children issue lands at Connecticut's door Jul 26 STOMP AN ILLEGAL TODAY 1
Ruling sparks debate on retroactive gay rights Jul 24 Frank Stanton 41
Firefighter Arrested in Conn. Jul 23 Holy Silicon Wafer 2
Connecticut's roads rank worst in nation Jul 20 Nulli Secundus 2
come join me on a free online game Jul 19 Horace Derwent 1
Backyard Chickens: More Connecticut Residents R... (Jul '10) Jul 16 Homesteader 7
U.S. Attorney Warns Of Jury Duty Scam In Connec... Jul 1 Most Interesting Man 2
•••
•••